Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Weekly Discussion; Week of July 14
Topic Started: Jul 14 2008, 02:34 AM (4,168 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

DAYS OF OUR LIVES
Week of July 14

Posted Image

DISCUSS.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Aww poor Sami. So many failed marriages, so many failed relationships.

kserox10

:lol:

Loved that food fight.

Sami: "I do not like EJ"
Both: "Yes you do!"

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

What wedding is that picture from? :unsure:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Oh and :puke: to Chelsea saying that the Dr. who performed surgery on Kate wasn't a talented sugeon like Dr. Dan......

Dr. Dan is becoming like Lexie, the Dr. who treats everyone for everything.....

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Rhiannon
Jul 14 2008, 01:14 PM
What wedding is that picture from? :unsure:

I believe it's from the "Stan" wedding.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

^You're right Mary, it is after Sami ran out after Kate revealed the Stan mask. I think it is just before Austin showed up.
Edited by ArizonaDaze, Jul 14 2008, 03:32 PM.

Days4Life

Good show today. I enjoyed the return of "nothing is ever my fault" Sami.

Kate and Daniel are very good together. And Chelsea looked very, very young today. I'm just sayin'....

Dayzfan
Member Avatar

Days4Life
Jul 14 2008, 03:21 PM
Good show today. I enjoyed the return of "nothing is ever my fault" Sami.

Kate and Daniel are very good together. And Chelsea looked very, very young today. I'm just sayin'....
That flashbck scene between Dan and Kate just re enforced my belief that Date are great as a couple,and damn Dena for f-ing it up with Chan

Shylock

Today's episode, I thought, was fantastic. The Bo/Phillip/Victor stuff was top notch, as was the Sami/Chloe fight (the, in unison, "YOU DO TOO!" along with Nicole saying fuck it and throwing food at them while they fought), Sami/EJ, Phillip/Morgan and the Daniel/Kate scene. I hope they can leave something open for Daniel and Kate to get together. They've got some good chemistry. Pretty much everything was a hit today.

Also I never notice due to it being so subtle, but JKJ always works in the fact that Phil has a missing leg with the limping he does.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Great episode today. The food fight had me cracking up and I loved all three: AZ, AS and even ND! Sami returing to blame others is actually funny to see EJ and Chloe to react.

Grandma sex! I can finally say it! Grandma sex! Oh, Daniel is a grandmafucker. Oh, can I say that?

How sad is it that SC has so much chemistry off LK which dwarfs all the makeout sessions chan have had? If Dena thinks this is a good obstacle to throw at Chan, she's clearly insane. She has made me thankful for Nillie!sex though, something I never thought I would be.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

The food fight was hilarious and i enjoyed the Chloe and Nicole scenes..Ari just has great chemistry with everyone..Also the Victor and Bo scenes were nicely done..Its also amazing how much more chemistry Daniel and Kate had in their scenes today, then Daniel and Chelsea have had all along..

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

An okay episode -
I was only watching the parts with Nicole/Sami/Chloe/EJ & I switched to A Haunting when the other peeps were on.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Great show today!
Loved the food fight...loved Nicole stirring the pot and making the snark comments (especially about Lucas being horny! Can't believe that dude banged all three of those girls!!)...and even Nadia wasn't too bad today!
EJ/Sami looks pretty good for tomorrow!

Good show today! Pleasantly surprised!

kwarner66

I loved the grandma sex reveal. Daniel and Kate have a lot of chemistry together and I loved their scenes today. Hoping for more Date scenes and sexy flashbacks PLEASE. Dena does like flashback's but she probably won't flash back to their sex scenes, the one flashback that I think everybody wants to see, except the Chan fans of course.

Ellie

kwarner66
Jul 14 2008, 11:05 PM
Hoping for more Date scenes and sexy flashbacks PLEASE. Dena does like flashback's but she probably won't flash back to their sex scenes, the one flashback that I think everybody wants to see, except the Chan fans of course.
But c'mon, doesn't it kind of weird you out that you're requesting flashbacks showing the male half of a current couple having sex with his girlfriend's grandmother?

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

The last 3 episodes have been much better, hopefully the trend will continue. It's definitely time to pick up the stories now heading into the Olympics.

I have been blasting Nadia, but she plays the bitch well and has dare I say stepped it up acting wise. The scenes at the pub were perfect, except for Gladiator dude. Can that guy just disappear forever? Why not have the bartender break them up, he is much hotter the roids man anyway.

Bo/Victor scenes: I have always enjoyed Bo and Victor scenes and today was no different. I just wish they were a tad longer.

I feel bad for Ali, Sami has just written so bad the last few years. I literally wanted Nicole, EJ, Chloe, and Lucas all the way from prison to throw food at her all day long. I can't wait for Sami to be off my screen for awhile and that hurts me to say that because Sami was always one of my favorite characters.

Too little too late with Date! LK and SC have loads of chemistry but I don't give a damn now thanks Higley.

Looking forward to tomorrow's show...

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Why isn't Sami mad at all at LUCAS finding out the supposed "love of her life" threw away his freedom and a comfortable life with his infant daughter at the mansion to go screw Chloe in an elevator? I mean she's about having a stroke she's so filled with rage over EJ sleeping with Nicole and Sami told EJ he had no chance with her. But she finds out Lucas slept with Chloe and so she throws pie at her? What?

I kind of think Dena Higley doesn't like the character.

Mason
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Jul 15 2008, 12:13 AM
Why isn't Sami mad at all at LUCAS finding out the supposed "love of her life" threw away his freedom and a comfortable life with his infant daughter at the mansion to go screw Chloe in an elevator? I mean she's about having a stroke she's so filled with rage over EJ sleeping with Nicole and Sami told EJ he had no chance with her. But she finds out Lucas slept with Chloe and so she throws pie at her? What?
Because for some reason or other, Sami refuses to acknowledge that Lucas isn't a complete saint. Sooo stupid, especially given both of those characters' histories.
Edited by Mason, Jul 15 2008, 12:22 AM.

cassie1013

Lol I just don't know where Sami is really at. It's all just so confusing, and this mess that is Ejami...OY. The whole thing gives me a headache, but I LOVED EJ today (cdn show). He finally understands Sami - she's not this hot villainess he thought she was, she is a misguided little girl who acts irrationally in hopes of acheiving some stupid, idyllic dream. This is who Sami is, at her core... the scenes were enjoyable because now that he gets her, he's not all that interested.

I realized I never liked Ejami for superficial reasons anyway, they just don't look that great together. I like Ali, I think she is very pretty but compared to Ari Zuker, well........you know what I mean. Why someone like EJ would go for someone like Sami has never really made sense to me. Pretty face, the rest eh.

I'm not sold on Kate and Daniel... but I do agree there is more chemistry than with Chelsea, which is so awful and forced. lol, the one thing that will seal this is some flashbacks - I need to see if they are hot or awkward but a part of me will be internally gagging due to the Chelsea situation. LOL but it is funny. I just found 'Date' a TAD forced.................I'm not really sure why................

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply