Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nelson Ratings; CBS line-up reviewed
Topic Started: Jul 14 2008, 10:57 AM (666 Views)
hunterforrester
Member Avatar

http://tvguide.sympatico.msn.ca/The+Nelson+Ratings+July+14+2008/Soaps/Nelson_Ratings/Articles/080714_ratings_nelson.htm?isfa=1
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

I don't know If I'd want SSM back on DAYS. However, she would be better then that hack we have now.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Hey Nelson...Don't know what to say...I think DAYS is so bad right now I can not say anyone deserves to be an actor to watch...though of course it is not the actors fault it is the WRITERS and the horror show which is being done with the characters. Honestly, can't say Trent interests me at all... and his son and his neice lover sure don't.

Mason
Member Avatar

I'd take SSM at her worst over Higley.

Gregorzick

Nelson, I have to disagree with you on ATWT. I find the whole thing with Casey and Emily to be boring and repetitive. So Emily has slept with another member of the Hughes family!!!! Blah, Blah, Blah!!!! Been There, Done That!!!!

The character Of Emily has been used up for years and Kelly Hensley has NEVER truly been an acceptable replacement for the great Melanie Smith. Time for the powers that be to cut their losses with the character and the actress. If firing their leading man's wife pissses hubby Jon off, so be it!!!

While TPTB are at it, they can also cut their losses with Roger Howarth and Marie Wilson. Paul and Meg have been beyond boring for way too long!!! TPTB such as P&G hack Brent Miller need to stop whing and blaming the Nuke storyline for all the problems on their "stupid show" and deal with the rest of the crap they are shoving down the audience's throats. Period. End Of Story.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply