Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ingo Rademacher Welcomes First Child
Topic Started: Jul 15 2008, 04:12 AM (1,191 Views)
NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

Congratulations to Ingo Rademacher, Jasper Jacks on ABC Daytime's General Hospital, for welcoming his very first child this month!

News broke out in ABC Soaps in Depth January of this year that he and his girlfriend were expecting. No other details were given.

More details to hopefully follow shortly!
Edited by NavJLee8785, Jul 15 2008, 04:14 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Congrats to Ingo and his girlfriend!

Scott
Member Avatar

Aww I love Ingo (i'm not really fond of Jax though). Congrats!!!

ljacks13
Member Avatar

Baby Love
GH's Ingo Rademacher (Jax) and fiancé Ehiku welcomed son Peanut Kai Rademacher into the world on July 11. The baby weighed in at 7 lbs, 6 oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long. "Dad, mom and baby are all great," notes a show spokesperson. "The cast and crew of GENERAL HOSPITAL are very excited for Ingo, Ehiku and the entire Rademacher family. We wish them all the best during this important milestone."

What is up with name?

jcar03
Member Avatar

Peanut? I try not to judge people on names they choose for their own children but that is opening the kid up to some much ridicule.
Edited by jcar03, Jul 15 2008, 07:51 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

Peanut?

That poor kid is gonna be tortured on the playground.

Deleted User
Deleted User

WTF? Peanut??
Quote Post Goto Top

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

He'll do like most kids and go by his middle name, Kai.

Congrats to the happy couple!
Edited by MTSRocks, Jul 16 2008, 12:49 AM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Congrats to Ingo and his fiance.

The name is a bit...out there but, as MTSRocks said, he will probably go by the middle name.

Moodyj66

The more I hear it Kai sounds like a pretty cool name. There just aren't any words for Peanut though.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Why couldn't they have just named him Kai, thats a cool name....Congrats to Ingo, but these celebrities and their strange baby names is getting old..

Tammy
Member Avatar

DUDE... they named their kid Peanut? LMFAO If I every have a kid I am gonna name them Kumquat! :P

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

:sheep: PEANUT! Is Ingo nuts? (pun intended). I sure hope that is just a nickname because that kid will be destroyed by other kids with a name like that!

His middle name is nice, let's hope they use it but I can't figure out why they would ever name their child Peanut!

Jonatha

Source: People magazine

General Hospital Star Explains Naming Son 'Peanut'
By Emmet Sullivan

Originally posted Thursday July 17, 2008 01:55 PM EDT

Move over Apple, there's a new foodie baby name in town! Last week, General Hospital star Ingo Rademacher and his fiancée, Ehiku, welcomed their son Peanut Kai.

"We were calling him that when he was in mommy," Rademacher told PEOPLE about the unusual name, which was first reported by Soap Opera Digest. "It kind of represented joy and happiness to us. It puts a smile on everyone's face."

That explains the Peanut part of the name. As for "Kai," it's Hawaiian for "water," according to Rademacher. Baby Peanut is one quarter Hawaiian on his mother's side. The couple plans to marry in Hawaii next year.

Rademacher, who plays Jax on the popular ABC soap, delivered the baby during a home birth in Malibu on July 11. "We were set on home birth right away," he said. "A hospital was not a place we wanted to be." A midwife was also present at the birth.

Mason
Member Avatar

It's one thing to call him that while he's still in the womb, but it's quite another to make it his legal first name! LoL

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Quote:

It puts a smile on everyone's face."

I'm guessing it's not going to be putting too many smiles on the face of the poor little boy when he's being teased about that awful name :shame:

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

I'd feel even worse for the kid if he develops nut allergies

Mason
Member Avatar

Ally
Jul 17 2008, 09:51 PM
I'd feel even worse for the kid if he develops nut allergies
Or if he has bladder issues, LoL.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Or as one of my best friends just said, at least his middle name isn't "Butter"

Tammy
Member Avatar

I'm sorry but that is just... retarded lmao. I mean seriously whatever happened to normal names? Unique names are one thing, but naming a child after a food or in this case a legume is just stupid IMO. Give it a few years and we are gonna see kids named " pop tart" and "pea pod" :huh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply