Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Sexy and the Beautiful; 2008's 22 Hot Stars
Topic Started: Jul 16 2008, 12:07 PM (557 Views)
hunterforrester
Member Avatar

http://tvguide.sympatico.msn.ca/Soaps/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

I couldn't find it... :shrug:

Quote:

Which executive isn't doing the daytime industry any favours?

But I did vote for Dena Higley

squee
Member Avatar

I disagree with almost everyone on that list. But hey, to each his own :cheers:

Red Mist
Member Avatar

mmmmm...Nelson, you and I agree on many. Happy to see James Scott on that list. YUM.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

NVM, I found it.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

So glad to see Lindsay Hartley on that list.

Thanks!

~bl~
Member Avatar

I wish you had the whole list written out as someone on a landline, I was having problems even loading the pages, so I gave up after 20 minutes.

Deleted User
Deleted User

WTF? Ted Shackleford sexy, lmfao. Billy Magnuson(Casey, ATWT) is goofy looking, not sexy. Same goes for Y&R's Michael Grazeidei. Darnell Williams is ok looking, but sexy? Carolyn Hennessy(Diane, GH) looks very good in that pic, but normally doesn't look that good, photoshopped? Eileen Davidson's either had work done or the pic has lol, she looks better in that pic than she has in a few years. Peter Miller from MVP is FUGLY! Where's DAYS' Rachel Melvin, Shelly Hennig, Nadia Bjorlin & Jay Kenneth Johnson, GH's Rebecca Herbst & Tyler Christopher, AMC's Chrishell Stause & Colin Egglesfield, ONE LIFE's Melissa Archer, Jon-Paul Lavosier
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply