Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 7/28 *updated 7/22*
Topic Started: Jul 16 2008, 03:01 PM (6,100 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily spoilers

Monday, July 28th
After taking a bullet for Morgan, Philip lies unconscious; Kate is beside herself with worry; Bo and Hope interview Morgan at the police station; Ava tells John about Judge Fitzpatrick.

Tuesday, July 29th
Max runs into a tabloid journalist he had a fling with a few years earlier; E.J. tells Nicole he doesn't want anything to do with Sami; Trent tells Nicole he needs to speak with her; Marlena runs into Trent at the Java Cafe.

Wednesday, July 30th
John reveals that he is responsible for Paul's disappearance and is trying to pin it on Philip; Daniel blames Kate for sending Victor's blood pressure through the roof; Morgan visits Philip, who is still unconscious, and confesses she's fallen for him.

Thursday, July 31st
Max is approached by a mysterious figure; Nick sees pictures of Melanie and can't place where he's seen her; Sami and E.J. bond over family time; Nicole and Chloe find Lucas, badly beaten, at a hospital; Nicole comes to E.J. for legal advice.

Friday, August 1st
Hope and Roman go over the e-mail asking what happened to the evidence in the Paul Hollingsworth case; Philip reveals that he heard Morgan's confession of love while he was unconscious; Maggie finds Chloe doting on Lucas in the hospital.

**UPDATED 7/22**

Daytime Dial spoilers
The week of July 28:

Bo admits to Hope that he tampered with police evidence.

John tells Ava he’s responsible for Paul’s disappearance.

Nicole reveals to EJ that she is still married to Trent.

Lucas invites Chloe (Nadia Bjorlin, pictured) to stay with him at the Horton cabin.

Victor flatlines when Kate tells him that Philip was shot.

VCR Alerts
Thursday – Max is approached by a man demanding money in exchange for Melanie’s life.

Friday – Philip tells Morgan he heard her confession and is falling in love with her too.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Philip takes a bullet for Morgan at the DiMera mansion and ruptures a major artery; Ava and John become intimate.

Tuesday
Marlena tells EJ she is displeased with how he's treating her daughter; Stephanie meets a boy who knows Melanie personally.

Wednesday
Morgan confesses that she loves Philip, much to Chloe's chagrin; John reveals that he's responsible for Paul's disappearance.

Thursday
Max is approached by a mysterious figure at a French bistro; Sami and EJ bond over family time.

Friday
Bo visits Philip in the hospital; Maggie discovers Chloe doting on Philip in the hospital.

Edited by Angie79, Jul 22 2008, 10:06 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jonatha

Angie79
Jul 16 2008, 03:01 PM

Thanks, Angie. Sans, Stax, I'm liking a lot of what is going to happen.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Jonatha
Jul 16 2008, 03:08 PM
Angie79

Me too! This sounds like a pretty good week.

Shylock

As a Phillip/Morgan fan, this is definitely my week. I wonder what John did to Paul. Or if this is just an "Ava confessed to him that she had Paul whacked, so John's going to bat for her" type of thing.

Moodyj66

Jonatha
Jul 16 2008, 03:08 PM
Angie79

Ditto.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Ejami bonding....me likey....Lucas beaten, and Chloe seeing him...a tide has turned. Thank god!

Mason
Member Avatar

I'm only interested in the Philip/Morgan stuff, but I don't even think that is being written correctly. Just as I predicted it would be, it's being rushed way too fast.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

These do sound interesting. Thanks Angie.
I do think Ava had her goons kill Paul for John. That is probably how they will write her out. Instead of going to prison, she will probably just disappear in case she (Tamara) wants to come back to Days later on.
Edited by ArizonaDaze, Jul 16 2008, 03:31 PM.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Awesome! Thanks, Angie!
I hope that John is covering for Ava because I had no inclination that John rolled Paul into the river and John has been adamant that he had nothing to do with it! Come to think of it, John started all of this crap didn't he? By bribing Paul?

Love that Lucas got his ass kicked in prison! Love that Chloe is at his bedside and not at Phillips. Love that Chloe is there and not Sami!
Surprised that EJ and Sami are bonding over their kids! I am thrilled that we might be spared child custody wars with those two!

All of this, sans Stax, really sounds meaty! I love my meat! ;)

jane1978

Mason
Jul 16 2008, 03:27 PM
I'm only interested in the Philip/Morgan stuff, but I don't even think that is being written correctly. Just as I predicted it would be, it's being rushed way too fast.
I donīt think itīs rushed. They will get together and admit their feelings for each other just as the tape and the truth about Phillip/Paul shady work is revealed. Thatīs classic soap.

What surprises me more is the Lucas/Chloe stuff. I really didnīt expect Dena will try to turn them into a serious relationship, but it seems she is. Also her disinterest in Sami is evident, itīs almost like nobody counts with her anymore.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Wonder how Kate gets Vic's heart rate up? Probably telling him about Philip but it would be hilarious if Daniel accused her of something else (and if he was jealous).

Not happy that Morgan loves Philip after he coincidentally saved her life. Man...Dena can ruin a good thing faster than you can Higley Hack.

Oh....Nick wondering where he has seen Melanie's picture...I wonder if that is the casting script we saw?

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Hate--and I mean HATE--the Philip/Morgan spoilers. Even knowing Dena was going to force this pairing down my throat makes it no easier. I was surprised to read the John-takes-responsibility part but I'm sure somehow it will end up it was Ava or otherwise not really John's fault.

The EJole spoilers were sounding wonderful until I got to the part about EJ and Sami bonding over family time. No thanks. No thanks.

I don't care that Lucas got beat up but I see no reason why Chloe has to continue to be dragged into this chemistry-free pairing.

So, all in all, I can't say I'm looking forward to the week of July 28.

Jonatha

Alligato
Jul 16 2008, 03:33 PM
Awesome! Thanks, Angie!
I hope that John is covering for Ava because I had no inclination that John rolled Paul into the river and John has been adamant that he had nothing to do with it! Come to think of it, John started all of this crap didn't he? By bribing Paul?

Love that Lucas got his ass kicked in prison! Love that Chloe is at his bedside and not at Phillips. Love that Chloe is there and not Sami!
Surprised that EJ and Sami are bonding over their kids! I am thrilled that we might be spared child custody wars with those two!

All of this, sans Stax, really sounds meaty! I love my meat! ;)
I hesitate to say this but it looks like the Ejamicas thing could be over for a while. I like Phil/Morgan, Lucas/Chloe and EJ/Nicole. This could make way for Ali to have some well deserved time off since she is expecting. It would be so refreshing should things go in this totally different direction for a while. (crosses fingers)

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I guess Philip's the next person Daniel will save. The patient of the week story is really getting annoying.

I wonder why Marlena running into Trent is spoiler-worthy. Is there a past?

I'm not a Philip and Morgan fan, but I'm glad they're moving forward with an actual direction, rather than Philip being all into Morgan one day, and then sleeping with Chloe the next.

I wonder what happens to Lucas that causes him to wind up in the hospital.

Mason
Member Avatar

Tripp
Jul 16 2008, 03:39 PM
Not happy that Morgan loves Philip after he coincidentally saved her life. Man...Dena can ruin a good thing faster than you can Higley Hack.
Amen.

jane1978

DrewHamilton
Jul 16 2008, 03:41 PM
I guess Philip's the next person Daniel will save. The patient of the week story is really getting annoying.
I donīt think itīs so bad. Kate ended in the hospital mainly to reveal the tension between her and Daniel. Victor had the stroke so Bo can better justify withholding the proof. And Phillip is shot and ends in the hospital so he can prove he really cares about Morgan. Itīs much better than Bo and especially Chelseaīs crysis, because the reason why Chelsea ended in the hospital and next discovered she cannot have children is something I donīt understand till now, unless Kate discovers SHE is pregnant soon. (please Dena, donīt read this) :scared:

Dayzfan
Member Avatar

"Dan blames Kate for raising Victor's heart rate"Are they trying to stir 'I hate you' hot passion between Kate and Dan,or are they making Dan a jerk by being totally insensitive to Kate when she obviously still has feelings for him?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Ok...what is so rushed about Philip and Morgan? She admits she's fallen for him. It's not like she is pledging her undying love. She has feelings for him and they have been interacting since March and have been heating up since early June. It's not rushed. Now, if this were sex, sure that would be rushing it. The only part of their story I think is rushed was the kiss in June. That was rushed in awkward but it was also a vulnerable moment for them. I like this and, as Jane said, it's classic soap. He took a bullet for her so it's only natural she would tell him that she cares about him.

The Trent/Marlena interaction intrigues me and I love seeing a Maggie spoiler. I also love seeing Nicole and Chloe together and I'm shocked by the evident Lucas/Chloe push. Sami/EJ sounds ok but I'm more interested in the Ejole stuff, personally. I wonder what happened to Lucas. I figured something had to happen to get him out of jail but I wonder what this is about.

I'm pretty sure John does what he does for Ava. Apparently, Philip is shot by Ava's goons, who confront Morgan and Philip so i bet John tries to spare Ava. Sounds good though. I also like that it seems like Hope and Roman are on Bo's trail and the Daniel/Kate/Victor one makes me chuckle and wonder actually LOL.

Stax sounds like crap but I like the spoiler about him meeting a girl from his playboy past and the Nick spoiler seems to be setting up a possible Nick/Melanie pairing. Interesting.

I'm a bit annoyed with all the hospital patients too but, as Jane said, the last few have had impact on story. Kate's setup the Daniel/Kate reveal, Victor's is pushing the dock war and Bo's involvement. and now Philip's will have a major impact on the dock wars and his relationship with Morgan.

Things seem to at least have a direction now and lots of things are happening so I feel pretty good about the show the next few weeks at least. I look forward to the next batch of these because they will be for the week the Olympics start and I suspect Stefano will be in those.

Dayzfan
Member Avatar

jane1978
Jul 16 2008, 03:52 PM
DrewHamilton
Jul 16 2008, 03:41 PM
I donīt think itīs so bad. Kate ended in the hospital mainly to reveal the tension between her and Daniel. Victor had the stroke so Bo can better justify withholding the proof. And Phillip is shot and ends in the hospital so he can prove he really cares about Morgan. Itīs much better than Bo and especially Chelseaīs crysis, because the reason why Chelsea ended in the hospital and next discovered she cannot have children is something I donīt understand till now, unless Kate discovers SHE is pregnant soon. (please Dena, donīt read this) :scared:
I still think Kate's fainting spell was a sign she is preggers.I hate what the implications of that are with Chelsea involved.It would be so predictable

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

:cheer: Ejami bonding !!!!????Same week he tells Nicho he does not want anything to do with Sami ??Me likey too
the tide seems to be turning ?? :eyeroll:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply