Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 7/28 *updated 7/22*
Topic Started: Jul 16 2008, 03:01 PM (6,083 Views)
LorrieOw
Member Avatar

Mason
Jul 17 2008, 06:07 PM
suzipawhuska
Jul 17 2008, 06:06 PM
Am I the only person that like Josh Taylor as Roman??
Yes.
Joash Taylor will always be Crhis Kositcheck to me. Every time I watch I think, why does everyone keep calling Chris Roman?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

True, I hate Higley - as a writer. But I hate her because her writing sucks. I don't automatically dislike her writing because I hate her, which is what I feel is being implied here.

Pearly
Member Avatar

Mason
Jul 22 2008, 03:58 PM
Since when is giving our opinion about the show considered "unfair"? Is it not possible that I just genuinely don't like any of Higley's crap, without it being about her? I call things shit when I see shit, no matter who's writing the damn show. And unfortunately, practically all I've been seeing for months now is shit. I wouldn't care if it were William fricken Bell writing this stuff. I'd still complain, because it SUCKS.
Mason, you're absolutely right.

Days is shittier right now than a turd that dumped a turd.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Mason
Jul 22 2008, 09:23 PM
True, I hate Higley - as a writer. But I hate her because her writing sucks. I don't automatically dislike her writing because I hate her, which is what I feel is being implied here.
I know you don't hate her personally. You hate her style and what she does. That's fine.

On other boards, I've noticed the opposite. People are coming off like they hate her, personally. They are also panning her writing just because a certain couple isn't together. That is unfair IMO. If you just dislike her writing and what she brings to the table, that is fine.

I just appreciate the fact that even those that hate her writing point out the positives when there are some. This is honestly the only board that does that. A few weeks ago, I wasn't sure that was the case but I am now.

Mason
Member Avatar

Well, believe me, I wish I could find something positive to say about DAYS right now. Sadly, that's not the case.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Well, you did last week.

I believe you said you liked the EJ/Sami scenes at some point last week so there you go, Mason :laugh: .

Pearly
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jul 22 2008, 09:37 PM
Mason
I know you don't hate her personally. You hate her style and what she does. That's fine.

On other boards, I've noticed the opposite. People are coming off like they hate her, personally. They are also panning her writing just because a certain couple isn't together. That is unfair IMO. If you just dislike her writing and what she brings to the table, that is fine.

I just appreciate the fact that even those that hate her writing point out the positives when there are some. This is honestly the only board that does that. A few weeks ago, I wasn't sure that was the case but I am now.
I'm gonna chime in here:

I understand and appreciate what you are saying Phoenix and I love the fact that you always see the positives. However, Days is almost as bad as it was during the infamous Stan era. For me, it's not even about EJ and Sami not being together because at this point I just want Sami as far away from Salem AND EJ as humanly possible. Dena has just made Days into one big potpourri of by-product. I'm one of those, like you, that does not FF and I actually sit and watch this shiteousness. However, the sands are running out for the lining of my esophagus.

Mason
Member Avatar

Pearly_Moon
Jul 22 2008, 09:47 PM
However, the sands are running out for the lining of my esophagus.
LOL! Classic! :laugh:

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Quote:

Nicole reveals to EJ that she is still married to Trent.

I CALLED IT!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Pearly_Moon
Jul 22 2008, 09:47 PM
PhoenixRising05
Jul 22 2008, 09:37 PM
Mason

I'm gonna chime in here:

I understand and appreciate what you are saying Phoenix and I love the fact that you always see the positives. However, Days is almost as bad as it was during the infamous Stan era. For me, it's not even about EJ and Sami not being together because at this point I just want Sami as far away from Salem AND EJ as humanly possible. Dena has just made Days into one big potpourri of by-product. I'm one of those, like you, that does not FF and I actually sit and watch this shiteousness. However, the sands are running out for the lining of my esophagus.
Pearly, I'm sorry your not finding much enjoyment in it. Hopefully, you will at some point.

I get what your saying. I see the flaws too. I just don't point them out as much because others do for me LOL.

I know I'm in the minority in that I feel the show has turned somewhat of a corner this month. Hopefully, some upcoming stuff will make those that are watching and are unhappy with the show happy.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Philip takes a bullet for Morgan at the DiMera mansion and ruptures a major artery; Ava and John become intimate.

Tuesday
Marlena tells EJ she is displeased with how he's treating her daughter; Stephanie meets a boy who knows Melanie personally.

Wednesday
Morgan confesses that she loves Philip, much to Chloe's chagrin; John reveals that he's responsible for Paul's disappearance.

Thursday
Max is approached by a mysterious figure at a French bistro; Sami and EJ bond over family time.

Friday
Bo visits Philip in the hospital; Maggie discovers Chloe doting on Philip in the hospital.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Wait a second. I thought Chloe was supposed to be doting on Lucas in the hospital.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^I thought so too, IMA. Perhaps it's a mistake of some sort.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

IMissAremid
Jul 22 2008, 10:09 PM
Wait a second. I thought Chloe was supposed to be doting on Lucas in the hospital.
She visits Philip too. Here is the spoiler pic:

Posted Image

Mason
Member Avatar

Reva Shayne would be proud of Chloe. (GL viewers will know what I mean, LoL)

annalee003
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 22 2008, 10:06 PM
CDN TV Guide spoilers

Maggie discovers Chloe doting on Philip in the hospital.
YIPPEEE!!!!!!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Preview for the Week of
July 28, 2008

Philip lies unconscious after taking a bullet for Morgan. He is rushed to the hospital, where we learn he has ruptured a major artery and needs a blood transfusion. Unfortunately, he has a very rare blood type. Meanwhile, Bo and Hope interview Morgan, who doesn't believe the police are doing enough to find her father. She believes John killed him. At the hospital, Morgan tells unconscious Philip that she loves him. Ava learns she is not going to be extradited. Her judge will be Fitzpatrick, whom John has in his pocket. Ava and John have sex! Max and Stephanie are in Marseille. They run into a woman named Daphne, who Max had a fling with years earlier. She makes a few calls and gets some information about Melanie. Kate tells Victor that Philip was shot and Victor flatlines!

http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/daysofourlives/updates/weekly_preview.html

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Very odd to mention Maggie in the Chloe and Phillip spoiler..but glad she's on again..This week, sounds okay..But i think the following week is when we'll finally have exciting Days again..

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Ava and John sex should be hot. I hope Marlena walks in lol.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply