Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: SOD/SOW tidbits
Topic Started: Jul 17 2008, 10:18 AM (5,997 Views)
Jonatha

Sneak Peeks:

Marlena and Roman confer about repairing the disk
Chloe says goodbye to Lucas
Hope accuses Bo of keeping secrets
Max and Stephanie inch closer to finding his sister
Bo cops to stealing police evidence
John and Ava make love on the roof.

Next week:

John shares a secret with Ava as Nicole tells one to EJ
Lucas invites Chloe to the Horton cabin
Victor flatlines
Daniel and Kate reminisce about their past

Danger ahead:
Ava and John toast to their future. EJ comes home and asks to speak to John. He wants in on John's business ventures. John says okay. EJ goes about proving himself to John. Sami discovers that Lucas is being sent to a maximum security prison and begs Roman to do something. Roman says he can't but has a private chat with Lucas about a dangerous plan he has. After, Sami and Lucas get a moment alone. Sami says she's furious that Lucas had sex with Chloe, but she wants him to stay safe in prison.

Late breaking news:

Setsiders report that news of Days' renewal would be announced once the cast and crew return from their two-week summer hiatus.

Guess who?

The sudden departure of this actress from a West Coast soap may have fans scratching their heads, but one of her co-stars says it's no surprise to the rest of the cast. "She was not well liked here and for very good reasons," sighs the source. "She was unprofessional, always late, making demands and generally not a very nice person. Let's just say she won't be missed." ... One loose-lipped vet was overheard ranting about the younger co-star's antics, fueling more rumors about the latter's possible exit.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Red Mist
Member Avatar

ooooooo juicy scoop jonny, sounds simialr to one we heard about a young days actress.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks Jonatha ....

Is this young actress froms Days? Don't know of any actress being let go from Days... It can't be Tamera because she was always going to be a short timer and she got great response it seemed from her co-stars ....

Anyone have a quess as to who this could be?

Red Mist
Member Avatar

cjknick
Jul 17 2008, 10:48 AM
Thanks Jonatha ....

Is this young actress froms Days? Don't know of any actress being let go from Days... It can't be Tamera because she was always going to be a short timer and she got great response it seemed from her co-stars ....

I heard it is Racheal/Chelsea....but some think it may be Renton/Morgan. Who knows for sure. :shrug:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm thinking it's Kristen Renton that they're referring to. Both Shelley Henning and Rachel Melvin seem to be adored by the majority of the cast. I never hear anything said about Kristen. She can be released and I wouldn't mind. Morgan is boring to me ever since Dena's writers started writing for her.

Jonatha

cjknick
Thanks Jonatha ....

I wish we had more of a clue. It's more interesting than Days. :lol:

cjknick
Member Avatar

Dragonish1
Jul 17 2008, 10:50 AM
cjknick
Thanks Jonatha ....

I heard it is Racheal/Chelsea....but some think it may be Renton/Morgan. Who knows for sure. :shrug:
My first thought was it was Rachel since they are sort of moving Kate into Daniel's orbit (that move was so out of the blue that the actors didn't even know they had a past sexual encounter) and Nick is now going to get a new love interest. I suppose they could send Chelsea off to London to live with her mom for awhile and recast later on...

cjknick
Member Avatar

Jonatha
Jul 17 2008, 10:55 AM
cjknick
Thanks Jonatha ....

I wish we had more of a clue. It's more interesting than Days. :lol:
I agree it has more mystery and it is soapy - plus we will have to find out sometime - which is nice it won't be a non ending drama since we will notice someone is gone!

Red Mist
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jul 17 2008, 10:54 AM
I'm thinking it's Kristen Renton that they're referring to. Both Shelley Henning and Rachel Melvin seem to be adored by the majority of the cast. I never hear anything said about Kristen. She can be released and I wouldn't mind. Morgan is boring to me ever since Dena's writers started writing for her.
Renton is my choice too Drew. She was all alone at the Emmys....those that wrere there said she seemed...well, like an outsider amoung the rest of the cast....but you did not hear that from me .lol so mums the word. ;) Anyhoo, its all gossip.....No one knows the truth of who it is until someone loses a job .
Edited by Red Mist, Jul 17 2008, 11:05 AM.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

Its between Renton and Rachel.imo..but they are having Morgan confess her feelings for Phillip, while Daniel is having more scenes with Kate.
Edited by Charmqn, Jul 17 2008, 11:25 AM.

Pearly
Member Avatar

My comments:

Sneak Peeks:

Marlena and Roman confer about repairing the disk - whatever
Chloe says goodbye to Lucas - whatever
Hope accuses Bo of keeping secrets - Hope tell him something he DOESN'T already know
Max and Stephanie inch closer to finding his sister - WHATEVER!!!!
Bo cops to stealing police evidence - Been there done that

Next week:

John shares a secret with Ava as Nicole tells one to EJ - predictable
Lucas invites Chloe to the Horton cabin - WTF? Sami WILL NOT be happy but fuck it!
Victor flatlines - I'd rather see him go than to have John continue to prop boring s/ls
Daniel and Kate reminisce about their past - What fucking past, we never saw it!!

Danger ahead:
Ava and John toast to their future. EJ comes home and asks to speak to John. He wants in on John's business ventures. John says okay. EJ goes about proving himself to John. - COULD be interesting if written well Sami discovers that Lucas is being sent to a maximum security prison and begs Roman to do something. - Boo fucking whoo Sami Roman says he can't but has a private chat with Lucas about a dangerous plan he has. -whatever After, Sami and Lucas get a moment alone. - Been there done that already Sami says she's furious that Lucas had sex with Chloe, but she wants him to stay safe in prison. - Oh God! Give me a fucking break!

Late breaking news:

Setsiders report that news of Days' renewal would be announced once the cast and crew return from their two-week summer hiatus.

Guess who? - Don't know, don't care at this point.

The sudden departure of this actress from a West Coast soap may have fans scratching their heads, but one of her co-stars says it's no surprise to the rest of the cast. "She was not well liked here and for very good reasons," sighs the source. "She was unprofessional, always late, making demands and generally not a very nice person. Let's just say she won't be missed." ... One loose-lipped vet was overheard ranting about the younger co-star's antics, fueling more rumors about the latter's possible exit.

THANKS, Jonny!

Mason

God, these sound boring as all hell.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

Glad to see you are in a positive mood today, Pearly! ;)

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

SNOOZE,Another week of cleaning around the house and watching GOOD tv shows,DOOL ain't one of them. :sleep:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sounds pretty good. I am still rather worried about Victor surviving though with his flat lining.

I read Prevuze and the whole Lucas/Roman think has me intrigued. I wonder what sort of mission he is getting Lucas involved in. I have a feeling this will be Lucas' ticket out of jail.

I can't wait to see Daniel and Kate reminiscing. I enjoy them together.

As for the blind item, I think it can be Renton, Melvin, or Hennig. I've thought about it and I really haven't heard anyone go out of the way to comment on any of them. Each of them has been commented on by a vet or two here or there but it's not like anyone at Days is waxing poetic about their love for them or anything. This is interesting though because this blind item seems to fall in line with the other one and it sounds like it could be reaching a boiling point so maybe whoever this is will get axed. If you think about it, Chan has cooled off and Kate and Daniel are interacting more and Nick has stuff coming too. This may be the perfect setup to remove Melvin from the canvas. That would be shocking considering she was an Emmy nominee and will likely be one next year too but, then again, MM was fired so who knows. This is definitely something to keep an eye on going forward.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I don't think Melvin is going anywhere unless she chooses to leave. She is the next big thing at DAYS. And I never bought that Martha Madison was the next best thing. Not true at all. I've said it once and I'll say it again. She's not that great of an actress that many praise her for. Yes, she's good, but she only excells in crying scenes. That's it. In a plain normal, emotionless scene, she's just an average actress.

Melvin on the other hand, she can do emotion, anger, comedy, etc. like no other. I love her and I'm so glad that she has grown as an actress since starting DAYS. She's a gem.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

They better not let Rachel Melvin go, that would be a blow to the younger cast...If this is true, i hope its Kristen Renton..

jcar03
Member Avatar

Jonatha
Jul 17 2008, 10:18 AM

Guess who?

Did anyone actually read this? It can't even be someone from DAYS because it is saying sudden depature left fans scratching their heads. With the expection of Tamara there are no other actresses leaving DAYS at the moment and according to this the person has already left or is leaving shortly with the depature already announced.

I am thinking it is Raya Meddine from Y&R. I would call that sudden since she just joined in February and we all know Eric Braeden is not one to be quiet about things. The only thing that doesn't work is the fans part because from what I can tell she wasn't a favorite.
Edited by jcar03, Jul 17 2008, 01:05 PM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

I agree, I don't think the BI is about an NBC actress at all since the only one leaving is TB and it was not "sudden".

It sounds like the actress has already left.

six
Member Avatar

But the last line says "possible exit" as if it hasn't taken place yet, or might not happen at all. It switches back and forth between past and present tense, so who knows.
Edited by six, Jul 17 2008, 01:09 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply