Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: SOD/SOW tidbits
Topic Started: Jul 17 2008, 10:18 AM (6,031 Views)
jcar03
Member Avatar

And there are no possible exits at DAYS right now either.

And I don't think Meddine's has been confirmed by the Y&R.
Edited by jcar03, Jul 17 2008, 01:10 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pearly
Member Avatar

Alligato
Jul 17 2008, 11:59 AM
Glad to see you are in a positive mood today, Pearly! ;)
Please excuse my negative commentary but I am sick and tired of the shithole soap opera that is DAYS right now thanks to Dena Higley and her little dog Corday, too.

Deleted User
Deleted User

six
Jul 17 2008, 01:08 PM
But the last line says "possible exit" as if it hasn't taken place yet, or might not happen at all. It switches back and forth between past and present tense, so who knows.
The ellipsis indicates that there are two separate pieces bunched together under "Guess Who", explaining the changes in tense.
These blind items are written to be misleading.
Quote Post Goto Top

Shylock

Why are we focusing on Days with that Blind Item? Aren't there any other "West Coast" soaps out there?

I thought General Hospital and Young And The Restless were also WC soaps, are there any others? Who is to say it's not them that has this supposed Diva that everyone wants gone. Why the focus on Days?

Kenny
Member Avatar

The first person that popped into my mind was Martha Madison. Her departure was sudden and shocking to fans. Rachel Melvin and Kristen Renton haven't departed, have they? LoL

leelee
Member Avatar

I thought it was Sabrina from Y&R.

jane1978

DrewHamilton
Jul 17 2008, 10:54 AM
I'm thinking it's Kristen Renton that they're referring to. Both Shelley Henning and Rachel Melvin seem to be adored by the majority of the cast. I never hear anything said about Kristen. She can be released and I wouldn't mind. Morgan is boring to me ever since Dena's writers started writing for her.
Seriously, I think Phloe fans need to cool off. It´s only a few weeks there was a different blind item and everybody immediatelly assumed KR is the one who is doing cocain and sleeping with producers to keep her position. Now, the same actress is supposedly unpopular, demanding and about to be fired??? It doesn´t even make sense.

Besides, KR can be hardly demanding when she is a totall newbie with zero job security. Rachel is already crytically acclaimed actress and Chelsea is the only remaining Bo´s child on the show, Stephanie is Stayla´s golden girl and Shelley... well, Corday seems to love Shelley and Darin together and that´s what counts most. Morgan has no ties in Salem and she is still just Phillip´s love interest, nothing more. KR is probably the most humble and modest person on the set because she knows very well she can be fired anytime.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

jane1978
Jul 17 2008, 02:58 PM
DrewHamilton
Jul 17 2008, 10:54 AM
I'm thinking it's Kristen Renton that they're referring to. Both Shelley Henning and Rachel Melvin seem to be adored by the majority of the cast. I never hear anything said about Kristen. She can be released and I wouldn't mind. Morgan is boring to me ever since Dena's writers started writing for her.
Seriously, I think Phloe fans need to cool off. It´s only a few weeks there was a different blind item and everybody immediatelly assumed KR is the one who is doing cocain and sleeping with producers to keep her position. Now, the same actress is supposedly unpopular, demanding and about to be fired??? It doesn´t even make sense.

Besides, KR can be hardly demanding when she is a totall newbie with zero job security. Rachel is already crytically acclaimed actress and Chelsea is the only remaining Bo´s child on the show, Stephanie is Stayla´s golden girl and Shelley... well, Corday seems to love Shelley and Darin together and that´s what counts most. Morgan has no ties in Salem and she is still just Phillip´s love interest, nothing more. KR is probably the most humble and modest person on the set because she knows very well she can be fired anytime.
If someone has an ego problem, it doesn't matter to them if they've been there for 3 months or 3 years. If they think they're the shit, they're going to express that.

I was just saying that I don't think it's Rachel or Shelley. DAYS isn't going to let Rachel go. That'd be too big of a loss, bigger than Martha Maidson IMO. And Shelley seems to be very liked by everyone on the cast, just like Rachel. Honestly, I've never heard anything good said about Kristen. Maybe I overlooked an interview with one of the cast members. I don't know.

It could also be Nadia Bjorlin. She comes off as a diva to me.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Well Nadia, Shelley and Kristen are all in the summer promos. Who is not? Rachel Melvin.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

I hope it's Rachel Melvin who has gotten the boot. I can't stand her or her alter ego - Chelsea Benson.

Shylock

Again. "West Coast Soap". Doesn't mean Days.

jane1978

IMissAremid
Jul 17 2008, 03:20 PM
Well Nadia, Shelley and Kristen are all in the summer promos. Who is not? Rachel Melvin.
I´m interested what they will do with Rachel after Dansie are over. Stephanie and Morgan seems to be both in longterm romances, or atleast TPTB hopes they will be longterm. Maybe they will bring in someone new for her, or just put her into the triangle with Nick/Melanie. Hard to tell. DAYS is certainly lacking men now.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Jul 17 2008, 03:20 PM
Wow. I never thought of that. That is an interesting way to look at this.

I can't see it happening though.

Jonatha

What other soaps are filmed on the West Coast?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

They'll probably throw Chelsea back at Nick after Daniel and Chelsea's sick little relationship is over.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Jonatha
Jul 17 2008, 03:34 PM
Y&R, B&B, GH and DAYS

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Guys, I really think this must go to the Y&R actress who got let go abruptly. Again the BI states the actress has already been let go and it was sudden. TB's exit is not sudden. It has to be another soap.

Jonatha

DrewHamilton
Jul 17 2008, 03:35 PM
Jonatha
Jul 17 2008, 03:34 PM
Y&R, B&B, GH and DAYS
Thanks, Drew, I didn't know that.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

I would LOVE it if it were Rachel Melvin being rid of. She couldn't act her way out of a paper bag if her life depended on it and I have never liked her or the BITCH she portrays.

Mason
Member Avatar

I really don't think this BI is about DAYS, either. It just doesn't fit.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply