Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: SOD/SOW tidbits
Topic Started: Jul 17 2008, 10:18 AM (6,089 Views)
DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Love Kate with Jonas.

The article says maybe instead of actually being canned.

Chelsea/Rachael doesn't seem to fit any more. What a shame to ruin Nick and her.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

RobynIsHere
Jul 18 2008, 12:14 AM
fenderbabe
Jul 18 2008, 12:11 AM
RobynIsHere
Jul 17 2008, 11:46 PM
Lauren Koslow has great chemistry with John Aniston.
Not to pimp the woman out or anything, but she's got pretty good chemistry with everyone; her kids, her rivals, her lovers. I think that's part of the reason her character has been written like such a cougar, and with so many partners. You can't really settle someone like that down. It'll get boring REAL fast, Kaman being a prime example of that.
Well, I thoroughly disagree. Lauren Koslow is not that good at all. She's good, but I mean she's no Deidre Hall or Frances Reid.
Actually, there are some of us who prefer her to Deidre Hall. It's all a matter of preference and taste.
I agree with those who are saying Lauren just works well as the cougar, free, independent, ageless, sexy woman. It might seem squicky to some to think of Grandma Sex, but heck. I don't see Kate as a grandma. I have to THINK really hard about it! :D

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

fenderbabe
Jul 18 2008, 12:48 AM
RobynIsHere
Jul 18 2008, 12:14 AM
fenderbabe
Jul 18 2008, 12:11 AM
RobynIsHere
Jul 17 2008, 11:46 PM
Lauren Koslow has great chemistry with John Aniston.
Not to pimp the woman out or anything, but she's got pretty good chemistry with everyone; her kids, her rivals, her lovers. I think that's part of the reason her character has been written like such a cougar, and with so many partners. You can't really settle someone like that down. It'll get boring REAL fast, Kaman being a prime example of that.
Well, I thoroughly disagree. Lauren Koslow is not that good at all. She's good, but I mean she's no Deidre Hall or Frances Reid.
LOL, I'm not even going to express my views of Deidre Friggin' Hall, but as for Frances, um, I never even insinuated a compairison between the two. I simply stated that LK worked well with most scene partners, I don't see what that has anything to do with either women you brought up.

But, whatever.
fenderbabe, I bow to you.

:hail:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

RobynIsHere
Jul 18 2008, 01:33 PM
annalee003
Jul 18 2008, 01:30 PM
RobynIsHere
Jul 18 2008, 12:02 PM
darraholic
Jul 18 2008, 10:00 AM
RobynIsHere
Jul 17 2008, 11:00 PM
I don't understand the fascination of putting Kate with younger men. It was gross with Nicholas and it's gross now with Dan!
I would hardly consider Dan a younger man. Maybe 5-10 yrs max.
I find younger man/older woman pairings absolutely disgusting, and the 12-year age difference between Lauren and Shawn is creepy.

Kate's a cougar....ewwww!!!
Kate is a very sexy cougar, lol!

She doesn't look like your average grandma. I'm sure there are a lot of younger women who would kill to have a body like hers. I know I would.
No she doesn't, because she can afford the plastic surgery to look that way.
I'm biting my lip, I'm biting my lip, I'm biting my lip.......................

Dayzfan
Member Avatar

I don't see Kate as a granny,either.LK does a great job keeping herself in shape that Kate looks to be about Dan's age.They are the perfect match.And I agree RM's Chelsea seems out of place

angelbaby19212
Member Avatar

I wouldnt mind if Chelsea left. I have never liked her Character. I started to like her when she was with Nick, since that is over, i am not really interested.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

angelbaby19212
Jul 19 2008, 09:52 AM
I wouldnt mind if Chelsea left. I have never liked her Character.
Same here!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

KristianFanForever
Jul 20 2008, 06:24 PM
angelbaby19212
Same here!
Same her, I can't stand her.

Jonatha

Sindacco
Jul 20 2008, 06:40 PM
KristianFanForever
Jul 20 2008, 06:24 PM
angelbaby19212
Same here!
Same her, I can't stand her.
Ditto! She is the most annoying character Days has brought on in a long time. :puke:

Charmqn
Member Avatar

get rid of chelsea and dan in a blaze of glory

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Charmqn
Jul 20 2008, 07:09 PM
get rid of chelsea and dan in a blaze of glory
I am not happy with Chelsea but I would hate to see RM go, she is a good talent they have.

However if the show got rid of her, I do not want her and Daniel written off in the sunset together with a happy ending. Let Daniel wind up breaking her heart and she kills him dead dead (cause only dying by Chelsea keeps you dead) and she can go to prison for it.

Mason
Member Avatar

It's not Chelsea the show needs to get rid of. It's the hack they have writing for her that needs to go: Dena Higley.

D-Light
Member Avatar

Mason
Jul 20 2008, 08:28 PM
It's not Chelsea the show needs to get rid of. It's the hack they have writing for her that needs to go: Dena Higley.
ICAM!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Mason
Well I have always hated Chelsea no matter what writer so it wouldn't make a difference if they changed, I will still hate her and I want her written off.

angmc
Member Avatar

Mason
:applause:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Chelsea can be a great character and was until around April. I didn't mind Daniel and her at first but, in time, it grew tiresome. I think the sooner the Kate/Daniel fling gets out in the open and Chelsea goes off in a new direction, the better.

spirit1945
Member Avatar

jane1978
Jul 17 2008, 02:58 PM
DrewHamilton
Jul 17 2008, 10:54 AM
...and Chelsea is the only remaining Bos child on the show...
Bo still has another child besides Chelsea...little Ciara. :)

naley12
Member Avatar

D-Light
Jul 20 2008, 08:52 PM
Mason
ICAM!
Green text

I want all this crap to be over so I could get back to loving days but until then I will watch GH anyways O love your banner Mason and ICAM, Dena higley needs to be gone so I hope the rumor about her quitting is true and about the rumor about the actress who is gone or something else i could see it being KR/Morgan
Edited by naley12, Jul 28 2008, 01:51 AM.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

PhoenixRising05
Jul 21 2008, 01:27 AM
Chelsea can be a great character and was until around April. I didn't mind Daniel and her at first but, in time, it grew tiresome. I think the sooner the Kate/Daniel fling gets out in the open and Chelsea goes off in a new direction, the better.
Totally.

Its not Rachel Melvin that sucks, its Chelsea Brady. I liked her when her and Nick first hooked up. She was a different women. Ever since she has began lusting after the doctor, I hate her character. I'm totally for seeing her in a new storyline. Without Nick as well would be best since he deserves no such crap from her anymore.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply