Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoiler Pics
Topic Started: Jul 17 2008, 04:35 PM (5,964 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

A few of Chloe/Phillip/Morgan here:

http://nbo-photogallery.albumpost.com/Upcoming_Scenes
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

OMG!

I must be out of the loop... what happened to Lucas?

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 17 2008, 04:35 PM
Dios mio. What happened? Lucas deserves that. Its about damn time. Hopefully, this will shut is annoying mouth up once & for all.
Thanks Ang.
Edited by Rakesh198, Jul 17 2008, 04:38 PM.

Mason

LMAO! That scar on Lucas's face reminds me of Chloe's infamous scar! Maybe they'll bond over it, LoL.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Mason
Jul 17 2008, 04:37 PM
LMAO! That scar on Lucas's face reminds me of Chloe's infamous scar! Maybe they'll bond over it, LoL.
LMAO

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Jinxed Soul
Jul 17 2008, 04:36 PM
OMG!

I must be out of the loop... what happened to Lucas?
It didn't happen yet. I think these are for the wk of 7/28.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

I think Roman arranges for Lucas to get the shit beat out of him so he will be released from prison (not sure how that permanently releases him but whatever).

Mason

Tripp
Jul 17 2008, 04:46 PM
I think Roman arranges for Lucas to get the shit beat out of him so he will be released from prison (not sure how that permanently releases him but whatever).
Are you serious? Between that and Bo concealing evidence to protect Philip, the Brady cops' corruption is reaching new heights.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Quote:

Between that and Bo concealing evidence to protect Philip, the Brady cops' corruption is reaching new heights.

That is why I keep taking away points from the Brady's in the H&H game. lol
The Brady's sucks now.
Edited by Rakesh198, Jul 17 2008, 04:54 PM.

Pearly
Member Avatar

Holy getting ripped a new one Batman! The makeup department did a GREAT job on that scar!

LMAO! @ Chloe and Lucas bonding over their respective scars.

Who ordered the beating and why? Dear GOD if it was EJ I AM DONE WITH THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Angie!
Edited by Pearly, Jul 17 2008, 04:59 PM.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Mason
Jul 17 2008, 04:48 PM
Tripp
Jul 17 2008, 04:46 PM
Are you serious? Between that and Bo concealing evidence to protect Philip, the Brady cops' corruption is reaching new heights.
I have the feeling that Roman has Lucas doing something undercover in the maximum security prison that Lucas will be sent to. Maybe that is how he gets his release.

ginababe
BANNED

Awwww, po' po' Lucas!

Alligato
Member Avatar

Wow! Can't wait to see what happens with this, but if it involves Sami taking blame for it, I am so done with those two!
That girl has strung two guys along for months, watched them moved on, blamed them for everything under the sun without so much as saying anything was her doing...yet for some reason, when she sees Lucas, I can just see her sobbing (in her annoying Sami like fake way) "Oh Lucas, this is all my fault!"

I don't see EJ having anything to do with this. I think that Roman sets it up for some reason...Lucas going undercover...maybe to get him back out on house arrest or off the charges. Getting beat up isn't worse than shooting an unsuspecting person in the back in a jealous rage with the intent to kill him so I don't know how it will work.

Thanks for sharing Angie!

Mason

Alligato
Jul 17 2008, 10:09 PM
I think that Roman sets it up for some reason...Lucas going undercover...maybe to get him back out on house arrest or off the charges. Getting beat up isn't worse than shooting an unsuspecting person in the back in a jealous rage with the intent to kill him so I don't know how it will work.
Because the Brady boys can always manipulate the law in their favor. :hmmph:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I can't wait to see this play out. I'm imagining Roman hires someone to majorly beat Lucas up so that has to go to the hospital ... to get away from prison permanently. Either way, this looks great and I so want Lucas out of prison so him and Chloe can reunite.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Damn, that's a Y&R makeup job right there, folks. It looks so real!

Unfortunately, I don't give a shit why he's all banged up.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mason
Jul 17 2008, 04:37 PM
LoL, you mean the scar that kept changing placement every day?

Remember Greta's star in 1998, the one that looked like a giant 'Y' down her face? I never understood why falling into the vat of acid would leave the same type of scar that a cut would, but whatever. That's Days for ya.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

^Neither could I, Kenny. I think that the make up department has gotten a little better with their scars and bruising. Except for the fact that after healing there are NO signs of any damage. Although I remember reading where Bryan actually did have a scar on his forehead (I believe) so maybe that will be written in after the beating.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Ok here it is IMO the deal is that in order for Roman to get the court to cut a deal and get Lucas released from his sentence was to have Lucas go under cover at the prison to nark on some prisoners and get a ticket out of prison! Problem was the prisoners found out and didn't take too kindly on the nark (Lucas) and nearly killed him! The result is the same - Lucas gets paroled! IMO Chloe will bond with Lucas by taking care of him apparently at the Horton cabin... So Sami out and Chloe in. So the question is will Sami think that Lucas was brave and a hero or stupid and a fool????? My guess since he is bonding with Chloe .. Stupid and a Fool!
Edited by cjknick, Jul 18 2008, 11:25 AM.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

cjknick
Jul 18 2008, 11:20 AM
Ok here it is IMO the deal is that in order for Roman to get the court to cut a deal and get Lucas released from his sentence was to have Lucas go under cover at the prison to nark on some prisoners and get a ticket out of prison! Problem was the prisoners found out and didn't take too kindly on the nark (Lucas) and nearly killed him! The result is the same - Lucas gets paroled! IMO Chloe will bond with Lucas by taking care of him apparently at the Horton cabin... So Sami out and Chloe in. So the question is will Sami think that Lucas was brave and a hero or stupid and a fool????? My guess since he is bonding with Chloe .. Stupid and a Fool!
I thought the same thing cj - Lucas is undercover.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply