Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Steve Blackwood returning?
Topic Started: Jul 18 2008, 12:41 PM (1,862 Views)
Ponz
Member Avatar

* Is Bart returning?! I just heard from Steve Blackwood (Bart Beiderbecke), who tells me he has been in touch with the show and there is a possibility that Bart will come back in another incarnation - evil brother perhaps?!!

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/comings_and_goings/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Well this would be a dumbass and useless decision.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

OMG!! I would much rather prefer to see Bart or his lookalike back than that damn psychopathic murderer Rolf!!!
Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Please no! The last time Rolf and Bart were written under Higley they became even more of a joke than they were before. I don't want to see this "comedic duo" again.

Mason

Please God no.

King
Member Avatar

So random and so unneeded.

But I don't have a TV right now or cable so whateva.
Edited by King, Jul 18 2008, 12:47 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Bart (or "Bert", as his twin should be called) is a much better henchmen for Stefano than Rolf. I will never accept Rolf after what he did to his niece.
Quote Post Goto Top

ginababe
BANNED

I like Bart, but I like Rolf better, loved his get up yesterday! LOL

Sindacco
Member Avatar

RobynIsHere
Jul 18 2008, 12:56 PM
Bart (or "Bert", as his twin should be called) is a much better henchmen for Stefano than Rolf. I will never accept Rolf after what he did to his niece.
Stefano never considered Rolf as a henchman. He was Stefano's doctor, scientist and friend.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sindacco
Jul 18 2008, 01:11 PM
RobynIsHere
Jul 18 2008, 12:56 PM
Stefano never considered Rolf as a henchman. He was Stefano's doctor, scientist and friend.
He serves the same function as a henchmen: Someone to carry out Stefano's schemes and be a sounding board. I much prefer Bart.
Quote Post Goto Top

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

I for one would love to see Bart return to the show. If they can bring back Rolf I'm sure they can do the same for his sidekick. I always enjoyed Bart and his character makes more sense than some of the ones they have on the show right now. Days needs to clear out the dead wood in the acting department as well as the writing department.

jcar03
Member Avatar

I loved Bart but we don't need a look alike brother, cousin or whatever.

As for Rolf, he is currently John's butler and not Stefano's henchman/doctor whatever.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Bart needs to stay dead. Didn't John and Bo kinda cut open his stomach to get that key he swallowed before he died? The one that was around Stefano's neck? That's almost as bad as Jack donating his organs and coming back to life.

Sorry Bart, RIP.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Oh goody just what we need... another undead somebody. I loved Bart but this is so unnecessary.

Mason

doolcrazy
Jul 18 2008, 02:29 PM
I for one would love to see Bart return to the show. If they can bring back Rolf I'm sure they can do the same for his sidekick. I always enjoyed Bart and his character makes more sense than some of the ones they have on the show right now. Days needs to clear out the dead wood in the acting department as well as the writing department.
They should never have brought back Rolf, either.

And how exactly would Bart not be dead wood? What purpose on earth would he serve? (besides comic relief, which we already have enough of)

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Love Rolf, can't stand Bart.

Deleted User
Deleted User

They never said Bart was coming back from the dead. It was insinuated that he'd be playing Bart's brother or identical cousin.
Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

RobynIsHere
Jul 21 2008, 12:32 AM
They never said Bart was coming back from the dead. It was insinuated that he'd be playing Bart's brother or identical cousin.
Yeah that is original :huh: . They already have a plethora of characters they don't use... why bring on another one.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Tammy
Jul 21 2008, 12:36 AM
RobynIsHere
Jul 21 2008, 12:32 AM
Yeah that is original :huh: . They already have a plethora of characters they don't use... why bring on another one.
Because Stefano needs a better sounding board than Rolf.
Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I like the way Rolf is now and I actually like how Hogan brought him back last year too. Rolf became more serious. I do like him in his current form though. He's very amusing.

Bart just seems pointless because he takes Stefano away from what he should be. He takes some of the aura away. Yes, he is quite funny but Days has enough comic relief. I say nix the Bart idea and bring on a recurring henchmen that is mysterious and kind of scary, like some of the ones Stefano had in the 80's. Hell, bring back Carmine LOL.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply