Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Steve Blackwood returning?
Topic Started: Jul 18 2008, 12:41 PM (1,814 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

No matter how humorous Rolf is, it doesn't erase his despicable deeds---like snapping his niece's neck and then dissolving her decomposing body in acid!
Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^I didn't say it did. I'm just enjoying him currently LOL.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

But how can you enjoy him when you know he's more cruel and more evil than even Stefano?
Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^The same way some of the things that are bothersome about Passions for many don't seem to bother you.

Just because I enjoy him right now doesn't mean I'm blocking out things. I know what he did but, right now, in his current form, he's just enjoyable to me.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Well to each his own.
Quote Post Goto Top

sitrian
Member Avatar

I was going to give this Samantha thing a shot. Really I was. I thought it could be fun. Give Dee a chance to reinvent herself the way Drake did earlier this year. Marlena has lost her spunk with these writers.. but hey, maybe this is a good shot at something new.

But Bart and all of his terrible over the top camp? I can't do it. I really really really can't do it.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I hope Bart stays dead. I was surprised they killed off Bart and liked him much better than Rolf, but with the new writing for Rolf, I've grown to like him better and think that Bart should just stay dead.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Bart *will* stay dead---he'd be playing his twin.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

I really don't care who he would play. Just keep Steve Blackwood off of DAYS, please.

Pearly
Member Avatar

Mason
Jul 21 2008, 10:24 PM
I really don't care who he would play. Just keep Steve Blackwood off of DAYS, please.
:werd:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Wow, so much hate for poor Steve!

He's a much better actor and played a much better character than the ridiculous murderer Rolf!
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

I don't hate Steve. I just don't want to see him back on the show. It would be pointless, unnecessary, and just downright annoying.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I disagree. Bart is a much more enjoyable and less-annoying character than Rolf.

ROLF MURDERED MARLO AND DISSOLVED HER BODY IN ACID! That is honestly the most disgusting thing I have ever seen on television and I have hated Rolf for the past 8 years and the fact that he is back after being (FINALLY!) killed off is such a travesty.

I'll say it again, Bart is a much better sounding board for Stefano.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Okay, we get it. You like Bart a lot more than Rolf. Personally, I don't really like either of them, so, at least for me, this has nothing to do with Rolf.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I don't think Bart is a better sounding board for Stefano than Rolf, but I do think it would have been a lot more believable for Bart to be the DiMera family butler and have a friendship with Sami and watch her twins than Dr. Rolf.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

RobynIsHere
Jul 21 2008, 10:45 PM
I disagree. Bart is a much more enjoyable and less-annoying character than Rolf.

ROLF MURDERED MARLO AND DISSOLVED HER BODY IN ACID! That is honestly the most disgusting thing I have ever seen on television and I have hated Rolf for the past 8 years and the fact that he is back after being (FINALLY!) killed off is such a travesty.

You have already said that 10 times or something. And I really don't see the big deal, almost everyone in Salem has done bad things. And Bart helped Rolf get rid of Marlos body and he helped Rolf and Andre in many schemes.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sindacco
Jul 22 2008, 04:24 AM
RobynIsHere

You have already said that 10 times or something. And I really don't see the big deal, almost everyone in Salem has done bad things. And Bart helped Rolf get rid of Marlos body and he helped Rolf and Andre in many schemes.
Obviously you didn't see the episodes in question. It was absolutely barbaric.
Quote Post Goto Top

squee
Member Avatar

RobynIsHere
Bart is a much more enjoyable and less-annoying character than Rolf.
That doesn't mean they should bring back Bart, more like they should get rid of Rolf! :wink:

Deleted User
Deleted User

squee
Jul 22 2008, 12:05 PM
RobynIsHere
Bart is a much more enjoyable and less-annoying character than Rolf.
That doesn't mean they should bring back Bart, more like they should get rid of Rolf! :wink:
Agreed, but then Stefano would have no one to bounce his evil schemes off of. I want them to bring Steve back as "Bert", Bart's identical twin and Stefano's new head lackey.
Quote Post Goto Top

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Jul 22 2008, 01:43 AM
I don't think Bart is a better sounding board for Stefano than Rolf, but I do think it would have been a lot more believable for Bart to be the DiMera family butler and have a friendship with Sami and watch her twins than Dr. Rolf.
True that, Mary.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply