Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Steve Blackwood returning?
Topic Started: Jul 18 2008, 12:41 PM (1,809 Views)
Sindacco
Member Avatar

RobynIsHere
Jul 22 2008, 11:41 AM
Sindacco
Jul 22 2008, 04:24 AM
RobynIsHere
Jul 21 2008, 10:45 PM
I disagree. Bart is a much more enjoyable and less-annoying character than Rolf.

ROLF MURDERED MARLO AND DISSOLVED HER BODY IN ACID! That is honestly the most disgusting thing I have ever seen on television and I have hated Rolf for the past 8 years and the fact that he is back after being (FINALLY!) killed off is such a travesty.

I'll say it again, Bart is a much better sounding board for Stefano.
You have already said that 10 times or something. And I really don't see the big deal, almost everyone in Salem has done bad things. And Bart helped Rolf get rid of Marlos body and he helped Rolf and Andre in many schemes.
Obviously you didn't see the episodes in question. It was absolutely barbaric.
Yes I did, it wasn't a big deal.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sindacco
Jul 22 2008, 03:11 PM
RobynIsHere
Jul 22 2008, 11:41 AM
Sindacco
Jul 22 2008, 04:24 AM
RobynIsHere
I disagree. Bart is a much more enjoyable and less-annoying character than Rolf.

ROLF MURDERED MARLO AND DISSOLVED HER BODY IN ACID! That is honestly the most disgusting thing I have ever seen on television and I have hated Rolf for the past 8 years and the fact that he is back after being (FINALLY!) killed off is such a travesty.

You have already said that 10 times or something. And I really don't see the big deal, almost everyone in Salem has done bad things. And Bart helped Rolf get rid of Marlos body and he helped Rolf and Andre in many schemes.
Obviously you didn't see the episodes in question. It was absolutely barbaric.
Yes I did, it wasn't a big deal.
Yes it was, and your reaction to it tells me all I need to know...
Quote Post Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

RobynIsHere

Someone fucking their own dad is much more sick in my opinion, but to each their own. :shrug:

Mason

Kirk
Jul 22 2008, 08:56 PM
RobynIsHere

Someone fucking their own dad is much more sick in my opinion, but to each their own. :shrug:
:hail: :hail: :hail:

So much WORD to this.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

He doesn't need to be his twin or whatever, just bring back BART. I absolutely loved him.

I never really cared about Rolf, but lately, I love him, too, and I think his and Marlena's scenes were interesting.

I did kind of like Rolf with Hattie so I'm willing to settle with Rolf and Marlena.
Edited by SpriteEyes, Jul 25 2008, 05:50 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply