Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Promo for wk of 7/21
Topic Started: Jul 18 2008, 05:19 PM (1,655 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.nbc.com/Days_of_our_Lives/video/#cat=25262
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

FINALLY! Something that actually looks exciting on this show!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Looks great, thanks for posting :)

LMAO at Terrys comment
Jay Kenneth Johnson is messing with both my girls: he is dating Shelley(steph) in real life and he has a fling with kristen(morgan) on the set but that is ok, i like him and i give him full permission. just like i give shawn christian and darin brooks.

darraholic
Member Avatar

They should write Terry into the show. It would make it more interesting.

jane1978

Please, tell me someone the guy Terry is just joking. I remember when he used to post here under a different name and he was just passionated, but now his messages are downright scary. He needs to be stoped.

As for the promo, it looks great. One of the best promos in months.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

jane1978
Jul 18 2008, 05:57 PM
Please, tell me someone the guy Terry is just joking. I remember when he used to post here under a different name and he was just passionated, but now his messages are downright scary. He needs to be stoped.

The scary thing about Terry is I don't think he's joking at all. He has to have an unbelievable amount of time on his hands because he posts everyfreakingwhere. His posts/comments stand out from a mile away no matter how many screen names he uses. He is genuinely disturbing and I hope that security has taken notice. He posted on Tripp's blog the other day about how Shelley Hennig's myspace page had been deleted because she was getting stalker-y comments or something like that. You don't say. . . .

As for the promo, eh. I would normally be thrilled because Philip's in it, and at least it's a mystery and heaven knows it's a gigantic improvement over last week's Stax boreathon, but the presence of Morgan and the knowledge of what's coming tends to heavily dilute my enjoyment. I'm not quite the KR fan that Terry is.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Good grief that Terry, is a ridiculous soul. LOL Again best thing about this promo was his comments. I do not give a flip about this sl. This just bores me to tears.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Yes, that one comment on my blog actually outdid everything he's posted or tried to post in the past (and believe me, I've deleted some pretty scary crap.

Quote:

I'm not quite the KR fan that Terry is.

Nobody is.

At least even if you aren't a Phorgan fan, I think the promo is a huge improvement over last week's one...anyone that might have tuned out that liked JKJ might be interested in coming back.

Mason
Member Avatar

Delusional, thy name is Terry.
Edited by Mason, Jul 18 2008, 06:28 PM.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This looks great, especially the scene of Morgan reaching into her purse and the body guard shooting at her..

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'm guessing the body guard thought she was pulling out a gun, so he wanted to beat her to it. The scene looks very intense!

Ellie

The promo was very well done. Unfortunately, I think the promo's going to be the best part. My prediction is that this "story" will be over in about a week and a half.

Deleted User
Deleted User

What I hate abiut thus is Phillip jumping through the air. Way too corny and OTT, a more dramatic action would be pushing Morgan away or behind him. Leave it to Dena Higley to make a shooting ridciulous.
Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

So, if Terry marries Kristen, won't Shelley be pissed?

Mason
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Jul 18 2008, 08:25 PM
So, if Terry marries Kristen, won't Shelley be pissed?
Maybe he'll take them to Utah.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

This promo looks so good. I might become a fan of Philip & Morgan after watching next weeks show. I hope Hackley doesn't mess this up. Of course she will, she always do!

They just signed up again at NBC with a ton of new names. LOL!
http://boards.nbc.com/nbc/index.php?showforum=34

He's now on my forum praising Chan. Ew. lol

I think Terry writers to DOOL 24/7 from different address & Corday listens to him. lol
Edited by Rakesh198, Jul 19 2008, 04:30 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I'm pretty sure Terry has tons of e-mail. It's not too hard with google, hotmail, and yahoo to have a stockload. I know he's been blocked on personal blogs, and just keeps coming back.

Pearly
Member Avatar

This promo looks promising....LOL! @ EJ ducking....

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

This does look good.

I think the show is reaching an exciting period, finally. I've been feeling it since July began but I feel like things are finally going somewhere in most stories that August and the Fall will end up being very good. Let's hope I'm right LOL.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply