Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DOOL: Shelley Hennig is being stalked online.; Stephanie
Topic Started: Jul 19 2008, 04:51 PM (3,136 Views)
Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Saw this on the NBC board.

Quote:

I guess this happened in may, the reason why Shelley's Blog and Myspace accounts was deleted because she had a cyberstalker...who wouldn't leave her alone. I read it from her forum, someone asked what happened to her myspace page. Shelley replied back she had to delete it because of someone like a stalker kept bothering her every second.

shelley only have her Fan myspace page now, she doesn't put up any personal information or pics with her mom and brother or hanging out with her co-stars Darin or Kristen only pics from Days.

http://boards.nbc.com/nbc/index.php?showtopic=797873&st=0&p=3357507&#entry3357507

The person who posted this seemed to be Terry or something. WOW! 3 screenames for Terry in 3 days. LMAO
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Thank God someone's finally caught on to what a whackjob Terry is.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Huh? Isn't Terry the "internet stalker"? So he's posting about himself?

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Jul 19 2008, 04:54 PM
I guess he's trying to blame it on someone else. lol

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Terry posted this info on my own blog hilariously going off on those sick people out there who won't leave his girl Shelly alone. There is no need to mock him, he just mocks himself!

Mason
Member Avatar

Tripp
Jul 19 2008, 04:57 PM
Terry posted this info on my own blog hilariously going off on those sick people out there who won't leave his girl Shelly alone. There is no need to mock him, he just mocks himself!
:shame:

Jonatha

Sindacco
Jul 19 2008, 04:54 PM
I think it is Terry who posted the original stalking post. I don't know why the NBC boards keep allowing him to post. His modus operandi is always the same. :shame:

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

I just did a search * I found this Myspace for Shelly.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=80573917

Terry is such a sick attention whore.

King
Member Avatar

Tell us something we don't know, Shelly!

So is the story fake?

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

^ I don't know, but I think this is all a part of Terry's plan to get Shelly an internet stalker storyline.....cause he's fucked up like that.

Edited by fenderbabe, Jul 19 2008, 06:13 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

You think he may not realize he is the cyber stalker that he read and posted about?

Mason
Member Avatar

Rhiannon
Jul 19 2008, 06:31 PM
You think he may not realize he is the cyber stalker that he read and posted about?
With that loon, nothing would surprise me.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Rhiannon
LOL!
Maybe. I think you're right.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I actually don't know if he's one of the sickest people I've ever encountered online or a true demented genius just out to play with us. Like I told Tripp earlier, I should be ashamed and feel sorry for him if he is sick, but damn! His posts are ludicriously entertaining.
Shelley needs to go further than just deleting a MySpace account, though. Hopefully, she's always looking over her shoulder when she goes out. Actually, any of those college scene girls should. Now, he's going to marry Kristen Renton.

sungrey

Rhiannon
If this is soap time we're talking about, it will take several months before the grand reveal.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

This is extreme! For her to have to delete her accounts online and such, this is serious. I hope he catches on, but if I was Shelley, I would fear my life.

Mason
Member Avatar

She should seriously think about investing in a bodyguard. Rachel and Kristen, too.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Shelley Hennig's gonna have to go the way of Andrea Evans and disappear for a while.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jul 19 2008, 11:23 PM
Shelley Hennig's gonna have to go the way of Andrea Evans and disappear for a while.
:shame:
Shelly needs to control this situation or something.

Andrea went away for a good while.

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jul 19 2008, 11:23 PM
Hell, I'd be willing to pitch in for her plane ticket to the East Coast...for her protection, of course. :wink:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply