Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DOOL: Shelley Hennig is being stalked online.; Stephanie
Topic Started: Jul 19 2008, 04:51 PM (2,887 Views)
King
Member Avatar

I am pretty sure Terry is 12 so she has a few years until she legitimately starts to worry. At least four until he can drive.

And DAYS will be canceled by then. :laugh:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

King
Jul 20 2008, 01:41 AM
I am pretty sure Terry is 12 so she has a few years until she legitimately starts to worry. At least four until he can drive.

And DAYS will be canceled by then. :laugh:
What makes you think Terry is 12? He could be an outrageously demonic 20 something who just types poorly to make himself appear more ignorant so he can fool people. Either way, dude needs to seriously get a life.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Well, we all knew this day was coming. I feel bad for Shelley but I'm glad she and her people caught on to this.

KR, RM, and some of the other females better watch out too since Terry has an obsession with them as well. This is really downright disturbing and he does seem beyond delusional at this point.

jcar03
Member Avatar

Terry joined my MSN group yesterday and started writing obnoxious postings about Molly Burnett and she hasn't even aired yet. He gets obsessed with any young girl that comes on DAYS.

In regards to his age he talked about being in high school when he terrorized DR last year. I think he said he was 17 on more then one occasion.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

jcar03
Jul 21 2008, 10:55 PM
Terry joined my MSN group yesterday and started writing obnoxious postings about Molly Burnett and she hasn't even aired yet. He gets obsessed with any young girl that comes on DAYS.
LOL! He's doing the same thing on my forum. He said he wrote Dena a 5 page letter to bring back Ford. I went to NBC yesterday, and there is a big ass post about Ford coming back from Terry. LOL!!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Terry is one sick person. I hope someone doesn't end up hurt or worse by him. I am actually kinda scared for Shelley Hennig and Molly Burnett and others.
Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

You know, he used to be StephanieFan at the Sony board, soon after Shelley started. He used to write about how he wanted a rape storyline for her. No wonder he likes Ford. I don't know too many of the correlations between his sick desires and what happens on One Tree Hill, but I wonder sometimes if these wishes aren't his sick way of getting across what he'd like to do.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

What's really odd is that I mentioned this a few months ago and everyone basically said it was no big deal - but I already saw what you are seeing now. :shrug:

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Seriously OBK, Terry has been doing this stuff for probably a year or more and it keeps getting weirder and creepier as time goes on. When he first started we all kinda looked around and rolled our eyes, but now it's getting alarming with all the things he says so casually.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jcar03
Member Avatar

Rakesh198
Jul 22 2008, 09:51 AM
jcar03
LOL! He's doing the same thing on my forum. He said he wrote Dena a 5 page letter to bring back Ford. I went to NBC yesterday, and there is a big ass post about Ford coming back from Terry. LOL!!
That is the same thing he did in my group. That kid is seriously distrubed to the core. I worry for all the young ladies on DAYS this kid is deranged. He wrote some comments on some You Tube videos recently as well saying that Shelley will be his no matter what.

Mason

The only things that should be Terry's are a straightjacket and a padded cell.

#1days
Member Avatar

I would not be surprised at all if it was indeed the infamous Terry. I saw him post at another site that he loves "his girls" and they love him too. And he even claims Molly Burnett (Melanie Layton, Max's sister) loved him. He was asked how he knew and he said because she said he was sweet on her myspace page. I asked for the link to her site, I was going to go warn her! LOL But of course he couldn't produce it. I do fear that there is something seriously wrong with this kid.

Jonatha

jcar03
Jul 28 2008, 01:38 PM
Rakesh198
jcar03
That is the same thing he did in my group. That kid is seriously distrubed to the core. I worry for all the young ladies on DAYS this kid is deranged. He wrote some comments on some You Tube videos recently as well saying that Shelley will be his no matter what.
Terry's now at Tom Casiello's new blog begging Tom to tell him that this whole new mess will not affect his "Melanie." Poor Tom!

jcar03
Member Avatar

Is Tom C. even involved with DAYS anymore?

Mason

#1days
Jul 28 2008, 03:54 PM
I would not be surprised at all if it was indeed the infamous Terry. I saw him post at another site that he loves "his girls" and they love him too. And he even claims Molly Burnett (Melanie Layton, Max's sister) loved him. He was asked how he knew and he said because she said he was sweet on her myspace page. I asked for the link to her site, I was going to go warn her! LOL But of course he couldn't produce it. I do fear that there is something seriously wrong with this kid.
First off, welcome to the DR! :wave: :smile:

And yes, there is most definitely something wrong with Terry. The guy has a screw loose - or twenty!

Mason

jcar03
Jul 28 2008, 04:03 PM
Is Tom C. even involved with DAYS anymore?
Nope, but Terry's so far out of touch with reality, that I'm not surprised he thinks Tom could tell him anything.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Jonatha
Jul 28 2008, 04:01 PM
jcar03
Rakesh198
jcar03
Terry's now at Tom Casiello's new blog begging Tom to tell him that this whole new mess will not affect his "Melanie." Poor Tom!
OMG! Poor Tom. :shame:

#1days
Member Avatar

Mason
Jul 28 2008, 04:03 PM
#1days
Jul 28 2008, 03:54 PM
First off, welcome to the DR! :wave: :smile:

And yes, there is most definitely something wrong with Terry. The guy has a screw loose - or twenty!
Thanks for the welcome.

I'd say Terry is one lonely SOB!

#1days
Member Avatar

Rakesh198
Jul 28 2008, 04:18 PM
Jonatha
Jul 28 2008, 04:01 PM
jcar03
Rakesh198
jcar03
OMG! Poor Tom. :shame:
Should we go warn Tom that he's dealing with a nutcase? :laugh:
Edited by #1days, Jul 28 2008, 05:07 PM.

naley12
Member Avatar

yup that terry really creaps me out

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply