Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DOOL: Shelley Hennig is being stalked online.; Stephanie
Topic Started: Jul 19 2008, 04:51 PM (2,883 Views)
#1days
Member Avatar

O M G! Look what Terry just posted at NBC. The last sentence is a little revealing!

Melanie Layton, of course be my luck with Melanie's the best character ever arriving and we get news that days has no HEAD WRITER.

We better not stop airing, i don't care who writes; corday, scott or whoever. I WANT MY Melanie/Molly Burnett.

Melanie Layton is the best character ever in days history and i need her on my screen:). I am madly in love with Molly Burnett.

Shelley said on her forum, Molly is a great actress and so down to earth. She loves having scenes with her:) awww oh and shelley said Molly is as fun as a snowball fight or something like that awww.

seriously if days stop because of no writers, then i will march to Ed Scott, Dena Higley and do something bad. U hear me you two, GROW UP....what you two are like 50 years old and arguing. JUST GROW UP.

I NEED MY MELANIE LAYTON TIME, she is my all-time favorite character and i can't wait till JULY 31. Hell i will be writer and focus everything on Melanie and write my dream Story: AN INTERNET STALKER
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Terry's obsessed with stories about these young women having stalkers on the show. I wonder if he even realizes that it would be art imitating life. It's so creepy and disturbing. I can't believe his parents haven't committed him for mental evaluation. :shame:
Edited by Mason, Jul 28 2008, 07:56 PM.

cassie1013

I can't figure out if Terry is serious though, lol.

#1days
Member Avatar

Mason
Jul 28 2008, 07:55 PM
Terry's obsessed with stories about these young women having stalkers on the show. I wonder if he even realizes that it would be art imitating life. It's so creepy and disturbing. I can't believe his parents haven't committed him for mental evaluation. :shame:
I'm surprised his parents haven't noticed any odd behavior.

#1days
Member Avatar

cassie1013
Jul 29 2008, 03:38 AM
I can't figure out if Terry is serious though, lol.
I think he's been on the Days message board for at least a year and a half. As several hundred different people of course! LOL Supposedly he's 18 now. I don't think he's kidding. I think it's serious and too bad the staff at NBC don't feel the need to ban his IP.

downwhtone
Member Avatar

#1days
Jul 28 2008, 07:50 PM
Melanie Layton is the best character ever in days history and i need her on my screen:). I am madly in love with Molly Burnett.

I NEED MY MELANIE LAYTON TIME, she is my all-time favorite character and i can't wait till JULY 31. Hell i will be writer and focus everything on Melanie and write my dream Story: AN INTERNET STALKER
:omg:
LOL. Aren't I correct in saying that this chick hasn't even aired yet? And he thinks she is the best character in Days history?? He is more mentally disturbed than I first thought. :laugh:

#1days
Member Avatar

downwhtone
Jul 29 2008, 02:30 PM
#1days
Jul 28 2008, 07:50 PM

:omg:
LOL. Aren't I correct in saying that this chick hasn't even aired yet? And he thinks she is the best character in Days history?? He is more mentally disturbed than I first thought. :laugh:
You're absolutely right! Every pretty young thing that has come on the show is his soul mate and he loves her. LOL

I meant to add that he now claims he started the Higley rumor. LOL Poor demented soul! :mellow:
Edited by #1days, Jul 29 2008, 02:36 PM.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Terry is a fucking psycho. I've seen his posts everywhere talking about how obsessed he is with Molly/Melanie and how she is the best character ever. I've actually gotten in a couple debates with him on some other sites in the past, and thought he seemed off the wire for sure, but I had no idea that he was THE infamous Terry at the time, I've just been enlightened recently.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply