Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV GUIDE Special: "Soap's Sexiest Men"
Topic Started: Jul 20 2008, 11:50 AM (1,315 Views)
Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Quote:

Who: "Days of our Lives" -- TV GUIDE Special: "Soap's Sexiest Men" feat. Jay Johnson, Ed Scott, Darin Brooks and Shawn Christian

When: Sunday, July 20 @ 8:00pm ET/PT

What: "Soap's Sexiest Men" on The TV GUIDE Network

http://www.nbc.com/Days_of_our_Lives/news/index.shtml
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

As sick as I am of seeing SC rated "sexiest" give to me his sex appeal dropped significantly when they made him make out with a girl who looks like she ain't legal....at least he does have the body. What the HELL is DB doing in the feature? Am I the only one who thinks "Max" does nothing for me?

Mason

I don't find Darin Brooks to be hot at all, really.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I don't think these are particularly ones in the list - just maybe ones that they will interview. Just like on the ladies version they interviewed co-stars and all. I think those are just some of the ones that will be interviewed.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Steve Frame
Jul 20 2008, 01:14 PM
I don't think these are particularly ones in the list - just maybe ones that they will interview. Just like on the ladies version they interviewed co-stars and all. I think those are just some of the ones that will be interviewed.
Yeah.

Mar
Member Avatar

Did they mean James Scott and not Ed?

jcar03
Member Avatar

LOL I was wonder the same thing about Ed Scott/James Scott but they might be interviewing Ed.

I find Darin Brooks hot but thats me.

King
Member Avatar

Darin doesn't do anything for me either. JKJ doesn't either. Or Blake Berris. Not a lot of DAYS hunks do it for me lately.

Jonatha

Here's the list:

25. Brandon Barash
24. Darin Brooks
23. Texas Battle
22. Dylan Bruce
21. Sterling Sulieman
20. John Driscoll
19. Brandon Beemer
18. Shawn Christian
17. John-Paul Laviosier
16. Kyle Lowder
15. Daniel Cosgrove
14. Aidan Turner
13. Agim Kaba
12. Thad Luckinbill
11. Jason Thompson
10. Jay Kenneth Johnson
9. Austin Peck
8. Kristoff St John
7. Jack Wagner
6. David Fumero
5. Joshua Morrow
4. Cameron Mathison
3. Greg Vaughn
2. James Scott
1. Daniel Goddard

Mason

A lot of that list sucks, IMO.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks Jonatha!
James Scott should have been # 1 but I guess 2nd isn't bad!
Edited by cjknick, Jul 20 2008, 08:30 PM.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I am so glad Daniel Goddard won. he is so sexy. sorry he is a lot sexier than James Scott. I think James Scott belongs in the top 5 but not #1.

That is a great list - much better than the ladies.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Cameron Mathison is not sexy. lol

cjknick
Member Avatar

James Scott was called the Cary Grant of daytime! and also 007ish! Not bad comparisons - dead on!

Mason

Rakesh198
Jul 20 2008, 08:35 PM
Cameron Mathison is not sexy. lol
LoL, I'm going to pretend that I did not just read that.

jcar03
Member Avatar

25. Brandon Barash (agree)
24. Darin Brooks (agree)
23. Texas Battle (nah)
22. Dylan Bruce (agree)
21. Sterling Sulieman (nah)
20. John Driscoll (agree)
19. Brandon Beemer (nah)
18. Shawn Christian (nah)
17. John-Paul Laviosier (okay)
16. Kyle Lowder (nah)
15. Daniel Cosgrove (okay)
14. Aidan Turner (nah)
13. Agim Kaba (agree)
12. Thad Luckinbill (nah)
11. Jason Thompson (agree)
10. Jay Kenneth Johnson (okay)
9. Austin Peck (nah)
8. Kristoff St John (okay)
7. Jack Wagner (nah)
6. David Fumero (agree)
5. Joshua Morrow (agree)
4. Cameron Mathison (nah)
3. Greg Vaughn (agree)
2. James Scott (agree)
1. Daniel Goddard (agree)

My order would be completely different so I agree with half the list.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

No Tyler Christopher :frown:

Greg Vaughn from Gh would be my number 1, 2 and 3, that man is beyond gorgeous and even more so in person than on screen if thats possible :wow:

I agree with most but there are a few coughJackWagnercough that I have to question.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Not a bad list IMO.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
Jul 20 2008, 10:05 PM
Greg Vaughn from Gh would be my number 1, 2 and 3, that man is beyond gorgeous and even more so in person than on screen if thats possible :wow:
I don't know what it is, but the last 6 months or so I swear Greg has gotten hotter. There are times all of sudden he pops up on screen and I am like "DANG" :wub2:

There is a lot of that list I would changed and edit. Brandon Beemer and Brandon Brash should be higher on the list. Also agree Tyler Christopher should be on there somewhere. There are about 6 names I would just take off all together. I have never gotten the big deal over Jason Thompson...does nothing for me. Darin Brooks as well, don't get that appeal either.

Jonatha

cubsgirl
Jul 21 2008, 11:40 AM
Crazygirl
Jul 20 2008, 10:05 PM
I don't know what it is, but the last 6 months or so I swear Greg has gotten hotter. There are times all of sudden he pops up on screen and I am like "DANG" :wub2:

There is a lot of that list I would changed and edit. Brandon Beemer and Brandon Brash should be higher on the list. Also agree Tyler Christopher should be on there somewhere. There are about 6 names I would just take off all together. I have never gotten the big deal over Jason Thompson...does nothing for me. Darin Brooks as well, don't get that appeal either.
Tyler got an honorable mention as did Ronn Moss (who is said to be very big in Europe). There was another one but I forgot who is was. Sorry, I'll think of it and post it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply