Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV GUIDE Special: "Soap's Sexiest Men"
Topic Started: Jul 20 2008, 11:50 AM (1,309 Views)
☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Jay, Shawn, Brandon and Darin totally belong on that list! :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

~bl~
Member Avatar

What gets me about this list is it is should be hottest and not sexiest. Some men are sexy without being hot, and some men are hot without being sexy.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Jonatha
Jul 21 2008, 11:42 AM
cubsgirl
Jul 21 2008, 11:40 AM
Crazygirl
Jul 20 2008, 10:05 PM
Greg Vaughn from Gh would be my number 1, 2 and 3, that man is beyond gorgeous and even more so in person than on screen if thats possible :wow:
I don't know what it is, but the last 6 months or so I swear Greg has gotten hotter. There are times all of sudden he pops up on screen and I am like "DANG" :wub2:

There is a lot of that list I would changed and edit. Brandon Beemer and Brandon Brash should be higher on the list. Also agree Tyler Christopher should be on there somewhere. There are about 6 names I would just take off all together. I have never gotten the big deal over Jason Thompson...does nothing for me. Darin Brooks as well, don't get that appeal either.
Tyler got an honorable mention as did Ronn Moss (who is said to be very big in Europe). There was another one but I forgot who is was. Sorry, I'll think of it and post it.
I know on another board about this someone mentioned Steve Burton (Jason-GH). Wouldn't be on my list, but I get why some think he is hot.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Where's Tyler Christopher(Nikolas, GH), Colin Egglesfield(Josh, AMC), Jacob Young(JR, AMC), Michael Park(Jack, ATWT), Galen Gering(PASSIONS),or Bryan Dattilo(Lucas, DAYS)?

I don't get the appeal of Kyle Lowder, Cameron Mathison or Jack Wagner in looks, esp Lowder (average to me) and Wagner's never been that great looking to begin with and now that he's around 50, he really shouldn't be on this list. If someone older, I'd pick Peter Reckell or Michael E. Knight.
Quote Post Goto Top

Gregorzick

Where's Jon Hensley?

Jonatha

Mulder
Jul 21 2008, 10:02 PM
Where's Tyler Christopher(Nikolas, GH), Colin Egglesfield(Josh, AMC), Jacob Young(JR, AMC), Michael Park(Jack, ATWT), Galen Gering(PASSIONS),or Bryan Dattilo(Lucas, DAYS)?

I don't get the appeal of Kyle Lowder, Cameron Mathison or Jack Wagner in looks, esp Lowder (average to me) and Wagner's never been that great looking to begin with and now that he's around 50, he really shouldn't be on this list. If someone older, I'd pick Peter Reckell or Michael E. Knight.
I would also go with Peter Reckell over Jack Wagner. Wagner, like Rick Springfield, has not aged well, in my opinion. Reckell still looks 30-something, he's an amazingly good looking man for his age. And I don't get anything from Cameron Mathison and Lowder is pretty, not sexy to me. :shrug:

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Jack Wagner is looking rough lately. I could see him on this list maybe 5 years ago but not now.

cjknick
Member Avatar

IMO while looks factor somewhat into what denotes sexy, the major factor of sexy is attitude, personality, confidence. It's a look and body language. The best looking guy on soaps may not make the most sexy list. An actor may be good looking but he may be too cockey to pull off sexy, or he may be to shy to pull off sexy. Sex Appeal has a range from the good guy type sexy to the Bad boy type sexy. It could be the voice or merely the way a man looks at a women that makes him sexy. Plus they have to be believable, I have seen actors try to do sexy and it just doesn't work.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

I thought the list was overall good. I definitely would have had Michael Easton (John OLTL) and Rick Hearst (Ric GH) on the list though, they're sexier than at least five guys on the list. I was glad to see James and Daniel as the top two, they are definitely the sexiest men on daytime to me :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply