Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Cain History Question
Topic Started: Jul 21 2008, 12:26 PM (396 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Hello,

I was not really watching Y&R at the time and I have some questions:

So Jill's son was born onto the show in the 70s, right? But they they re-wrote history to say that Kay switched Jill's baby for some reason. Does that mean that the Phillip Chancellor character played by Thom Bierdz was really the son of the people who raised Cain? Also, does Nina know that her son is no longer the Chancellor heir?

If anyone has more details on this story, they would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

P.S. Who played Kay's husband Phillip?
Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Nobody knows who Thom Bierdz's "Phillip" belongs to, and nobody knows if Nina knows about the appearance of the "real" Phillip......

The elder Phillip was played by two actors first by John Considine from 73 to 74, and secondly by Donnelly Rhodes from 74 to 75......
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ahh, thanks. Sounds like a bit of a mess.

I wish Nina would come back (and bring Danny and Cricket with her).
Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

RobynIsHere
Jul 22 2008, 07:14 PM
Ahh, thanks. Sounds like a bit of a mess.

I wish Nina would come back (and bring Danny and Cricket with her).
Danny's been back a few times this year, mostly to aid in story for Daniel and not much else though......

KMan101
Member Avatar

Nina and Phillip are such a waste of a goldmine that Y&R just isn't taking advantage of.

Nina and Jill could easily become Katherine vs. Jill for the new generation. Nina could of gotten with Cane, etc. ... ugh.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply