Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Chelsea's My Space Blog
Topic Started: Jul 22 2008, 05:26 PM (1,122 Views)
Ponz
Member Avatar

Too much drama. But thatís my life. Right?

First of all, Daniel. Me and Daniel, I suppose I should say. And our "relationship." I guess we do have one, despite what my dad would like. He thinks Daniel is "too experienced" for me. What he doesn't mention is that he was more "experienced" than Hope when they got together. He'd really prefer to forget that. I mean, I guess I can't really blame him. I'm his little girl. Whatever. I still don't think he should judge. But I really didn't want him to know about me and Daniel dating because I knew he would freak out. Hope even agreed with me about that. But still he found out, and this all happened around the Fourth. He seems to be dealing reasonably well. The really weird thing, however, is that when my Grandma Kate saw me kissing Daniel, she fainted. Literally. Still haven't figured that one out and she's not talking.

Then there's Nick. I'd like us to be friends, but he isn't interested. I mean, grow up already. I guess I should cut him some slack, but I can't believe he didn't see this coming and I really think he needs to get over himself. If he broke up with me, I'd still be friends with him. At least, I think I would. I would. Girls are just more mature than boys about a lot of things, and I think this is one of them.

And speaking of friends, my girl Morgan is really having a tough time. It feels like everyone sort of is right now. But, anyway, Morgan's father is missing. She's really scared he's dead. I think we all are. And I know what that feels like, to just suddenly lose your father. So, I'm really scared for her. I really, really hope they find him. And that he doesn't get in any trouble with the law. And now Max is off on this wild goose chase looking for his sister, and Stephanie ran after him. Who knows what's going to happen with them.

Anyway, fingers crossed that things go well for me and Daniel. Cause I think I'm really falling for him.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=101731533&blogID=417111662

:puke:

Edited by Ponz, Jul 22 2008, 05:26 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Quote:

He thinks Daniel is "too experienced" for me.

Well yes, Chelsea, now that he's had sex with your grandmother, he is.

Quote:

Then there's Nick. I'd like us to be friends, but he isn't interested. I mean, grow up already. I guess I should cut him some slack, but I can't believe he didn't see this coming and I really think he needs to get over himself. If he broke up with me, I'd still be friends with him. At least, I think I would. I would. Girls are just more mature than boys about a lot of things, and I think this is one of them.

Wow, whoever wrote this up really captured what an annoying, selfish, brat Chelsea is. NICK should grow up? Are these people for real? If the tables were turned Chelsea would've snapped. If anyone needs to get over themselves it's her and Dr. McSurfsalot, saying she'd handle it better is just proof of that.

Geez, If this was suppose to put Chelsea in a better light, it failed.
Edited by fenderbabe, Jul 22 2008, 05:37 PM.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Who write these?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

OMG I think I may vomit. :puke: .

Did we really need a recap of all the shit that has happened with them of late? Also, did they really have to make Chelsea sound like a 14 year old? Like, totally, what gives? :soapbox: .

If they think this will serve any other purpose but to make a bigger joke out of the shit that already is Chan, then they better put down whatever shit they are smoking and start paying better attention.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

WTF

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Maybe this is meant to show Chelsea as an immature brat who needs to be taken down a peg and though my bitter little Chick heart got excited to see them even bother to mention Nick's name, I have to admit, it pissed me off something fierce about what she said...yea Nick needs to grow up. He's more mature than she and Daniel combined.

Dayzfan
Member Avatar

Was this written as a joke or something?Becuz it makes Chelsea look like she really is on the show-an immature brat

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

1. Daniel is too experienced for you. He's older, has more life experience, and has been in more relationships, and serious ones so it seems than you have. Of course your father is going to be a little concerned.

2. You should cut Nick a lot of slack!! You've played with heart for a long time. Wanting to be with him, then not wanting to be with him. Why would he want to remain friends with you? So, that you can go back to him if and when you wind up on the rebound? Good for Nick!!

I love Rachel Melvin, but not as great a fan of Chelsea Brady.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Dayzfan
Jul 22 2008, 06:24 PM
Was this written as a joke or something?Becuz it makes Chelsea look like she really is on the show-an immature brat
As time goes on, you will find the comments "supporting" chelsea as they play this game. Already someone said that Nick should grow up.

Ellie

Ok, sorry if I look silly here, but this is just some random person who posted this on MySpace, right? Or did they mention this on the show? (I haven't watched today's show yet.)

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Ellie
Jul 22 2008, 07:48 PM
Ok, sorry if I look silly here, but this is just some random person who posted this on MySpace, right? Or did they mention this on the show? (I haven't watched today's show yet.)
A while back, when Nick first was introduced, they did that Lonely Splicer story and Chelsea's username was something about an Angel (I don't think it was Angry Angel). Anyway, for promotion, they created sites at Myspace for both Nick and Chelsea and viewers could follow along online to read what was being said. After the story was over, they seemed to forget about her account.

Until last summer when she started dating Nick the first time. Anyway, once about every quarter they would update it and feature it on the Sony's Days site. I really thought when the show chose to move Chelsea into a more "mature" relationship, they would retire this blog...but they haven't.

They must have just updated this today cause I was at Sony last night and the link wasn't there.

Ellie

Tripp
Jul 22 2008, 07:56 PM
A while back, when Nick first was introduced, they did that Lonely Splicer story and Chelsea's username was something about an Angel (I don't think it was Angry Angel). Anyway, for promotion, they created sites at Myspace for both Nick and Chelsea and viewers could follow along online to read what was being said. After the story was over, they seemed to forget about her account.

Until last summer when she started dating Nick the first time. Anyway, once about every quarter they would update it and feature it on the Sony's Days site. I really thought when the show chose to move Chelsea into a more "mature" relationship, they would retire this blog...but they haven't.

They must have just updated this today cause I was at Sony last night and the link wasn't there.
Thanks!

Yep, just found the link on Sony:

http://daysofourlives.com/specials/specials_detail_3019.html

I personally can't stand these 'real but fiction' things. (Overall, not just Chelsea). I can see that they're trying to draw in the 'MySpacers' with this, but the comments (mostly from last spring) indicate that people think they're talking to Rachel Melvin - who already has a blog, lol.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

^I think they believe they are speaking to Chelsea...trying to stay in character. Makes me want to get on there and go "Hey! Chelsea, your boyfriend is banging your grandama! Oh, and you owe Nick $50,000!"
Edited by Tripp, Jul 22 2008, 08:27 PM.

Ellie

Tripp
Jul 22 2008, 08:27 PM
^I think they believe they are speaking to Chelsea...trying to stay in character. Makes me want to get on there and go "Hey! Chelsea, your boyfriend is banging your grandama! Oh, and you owe Nick $50,000!"
ROFL do it.

lol, I was talking about comments like these -

-CONGRATS on the EMMY nomination!!! GOOD LUCK!

-chelsea you are a great actress and so is peter reckell oops sorry Bo

-thanks for the add chelsea,ur are a great actor..keep up the good work.

(though in reading the list again, I saw that it's not most of the posters doing this - maybe about 60/40 Chelsea/Rachel, lol.)

Days4Life

Dayzfan
Jul 22 2008, 06:24 PM
My thoughts exactly.

Mason
Member Avatar

And just when I thought Chelsea couldn't be any more obnoxious right now...

cassie1013

Tripp
Jul 22 2008, 08:27 PM
DO IT.

lol hilarious.

andromeda
Member Avatar

You have got to be kidding me. A MySpace account?

As if we needed a recap of this storyline's vomitous events.

Are we sure Dena Higley didn't write the entry herself? Just more of the same Chan pimping.

:puke:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply