Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 8/4 *UPDATED 7/29*
Topic Started: Jul 22 2008, 10:03 PM (6,685 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Hope believes Bo has risked his career and repuation by hiding evidence; Nick watches Melanie's video and tries to reach Max.

Tuesday
Philip checks out of the hospital; John threatens to kill his brother.

Wednesday
Marlena is stalked by a mysterious person in a ski mask; Kayla, Maggie, Julie and Chelsea help Hope prepare for her big night.

Thursday
Hope is taken to St. Luke's; Anna urges Tony to tell Lexie the truth about Stefano; Marlena is confronted by an intruder.

Friday
Melanie is accused of stealing Tiffany's bracelet; Marlena's intruder leaves her paralysed.

Daily spoilers

Monday, August 4th
E.J. tells Ava there's a new judge on her case who can't be bribed; Hope is upset Bo risked his reputation and career to help Philip; Philip tells Morgan he had a dream that she was falling in love with him; Max tells Melanie he is her older brother.

Tuesday, August 5th
Stefano secretly wakes up from his coma and vows to get revenge; John is upset that Ava left him; Hope talks to Philip about why he threatened Paul; Stephanie and Melanie do not get along; Melanie is arrested.

Wednesday, August 6th
Stefano continues to pretend he's unconscious; E.J. visits Stefano and is shocked when Stefano speaks to him; Kayla, Maggie, Julie and Chelsea help Hope prepare for a big night; a person in a ski mask enters Marlena's home.

Thursday, August 7th
Bo tells Hope he wants them to renew their wedding vows; E.J. and Tony realize Stefano has spoken to both of them in secret; Anna demands Tony tell Lexie the truth about Stefano; Marlena is confronted by a masked intruder.

Friday, August 8th
A reporter accuses Bo of suppressing evidence in the Hollingsworth case; Melanie is accused of stealing Tiffany's bracelet; Stefano tells Tony and E.J. he's going to get revenge on Marlena; Marlena tries to call for help, but is paralyzed.

**UPDATED 7/24**

SOW Spoilers

Sneak peeks:

Days:
Victor flatlines when Kate tells him Philip was shot.
Marlena questions EJ about his feelings for Sami
Daniel laces into Kate, stunning Chelsea
Max receives a warning about Melanie
Sami rushes to a beaten Lucas' bedside

Next week:

Stefano's back?!
Max and Melanie meet
Nurse Morgan promises to care for Philip
Hope gets a surprise

From National Enquirer

Sami comes face to face with conscious Stefano.

Max and Melanie are arrested.

Friends and family gather to watch Bo and Hope renew their vows.

http://groups.msn.com/SecondChancesTheLUMIMega-Site/spoiledrotten.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=360317&LastModified=4675682790959416889

**UPDATED 7/29**

Daytime Dial spoilers

Week of August 4th:

Philip confesses to Morgan that he had threatened her father’s life.

John is upset when Ava decides to go on the run.

Sami comes face to face with a conscious Stefano.

Kate and Victor agree to work together in order to protect their son.

Max and Melanie are arrested.

VCR Alerts
Thursday – Family and friends gather to watch Bo and Hope renew their vows.

Friday – Stefano vows revenge on Marlena.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/
Edited by Angie79, Jul 29 2008, 12:11 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Christ almighty, this is going on like... a straight month of not ONE SINGLE EPISODE that sounds watchable to me.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kenny
Jul 22 2008, 10:07 PM
Christ almighty, this is going on like... a straight month of not ONE SINGLE EPISODE that sounds watchable to me.
Hey, its only an amount of time before Dena starts bringing out the bombs
Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Hmm...the John one must be Stefano-related. That one is interesting.

Clearly, they are setting the stage for Melanie/Nick, which interests me.

The rest sound ok. It's awfully fast for Philip to be checking himself out of the hospital when he ruptures a major artery and a week later he seems fine. That one is sketchy. I'm glad Bo and Hope are getting something. That could be good and I like that it's all coming out so fast.

Mason

Kenny
Jul 22 2008, 10:07 PM
And the sad thing is, the spoilers sound dry enough on paper, but they don't even give justice to how boring they are ON SCREEN.

Kenny
Member Avatar

It's pretty sad considering how Days was firing on all cylinders at the start of the year.

squee
Member Avatar

Amello
Jul 22 2008, 10:09 PM
I think Dena is already bringing out the bombs, one after another! Oh wait, did you mean that literally? :tounge:

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Angie79
Jul 22 2008, 10:03 PM
CDN TV Guide spoilers

Nick watches Melanie's video and tries to reach Max.

OMG, Nick listed for two days within a week of each other! Something must be wrong, they don't mean that.

cjknick
Member Avatar

So John is threatening to kill his brother Stefano or Phillip's brother Lucas, Austin or Bo? My pick would be Lucas! (just kidding)

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Is the John one Stefano-related or is John threatening to Phillip's brother (Lucas)?

I don't think it makes sense for John to immediately be threatening to kill Stefano before he is even introduced whereas if Lucas busted something that John or Ava did that would make sense.

Mason

IMissAremid
Jul 22 2008, 10:23 PM
Is the John one Stefano-related or is John threatening to Phillip's brother (Lucas)?

I don't think it makes sense for John to immediately be threatening to kill Stefano before he is even introduced whereas if Lucas busted something that John or Ava did that would make sense.
It wouldn't be the first thing by a long shot to not make sense on the show right now.

squee
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Jul 22 2008, 10:23 PM
I don't think it makes sense for John to immediately be threatening to kill Stefano before he is even introduced
Exactly. So I'd say it definitely means Stefano :laugh:

Deleted User
Deleted User

squee
Jul 22 2008, 10:16 PM
Amello
Jul 22 2008, 10:09 PM
I think Dena is already bringing out the bombs, one after another! Oh wait, did you mean that literally? :tounge:
It's sad when both scenario's make perfect sense.
Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

i think the John one involves Stefano, as he's back around august 4th..

Charmqn
Member Avatar

This is actually big for Blake. They are chem testing his charatcer with Melanie. If it works, he'll be a apart of a big sotryline, if not, not looking good for Blake.

cassie1013

So...pretty boring eh?

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jul 22 2008, 10:11 PM
The rest sound ok. It's awfully fast for Philip to be checking himself out of the hospital when he ruptures a major artery and a week later he seems fine.
Seems like each week it is someone else's turn to be in the hospital. From spoiler pics we know Lucas is going to end up there next so Philip can't be in the hospital as well. His week is up. ;)

FanODays

cubsgirl
Jul 23 2008, 06:31 AM
PhoenixRising05
Jul 22 2008, 10:11 PM
The rest sound ok. It's awfully fast for Philip to be checking himself out of the hospital when he ruptures a major artery and a week later he seems fine.
Seems like each week it is someone else's turn to be in the hospital. From spoiler pics we know Lucas is going to end up there next so Philip can't be in the hospital as well. His week is up. ;)
Of course everyone ends up in the hospital that way Dr. McScuzzy can save them! His next trick will be walking across the Salem River.

I record the show everyday but most of the time lately I fall asleep before the end of the 2nd segment.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Salem Hospital is the hot spot now!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^The show doesn't use as many sets due to budget so I think that the overuse of the hospital plays into that as well. It happened alot under Hogan too, especially in the summer and fall. I believe that is also why we had so many living at the Dimera mansion. Personally, I could care less. I would rather see the vets then more sets. The hospital usage and other usage of sets doesn't bother me. personally. I feel the show has more important issues then that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply