Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 8/4 *UPDATED 7/29*
Topic Started: Jul 22 2008, 10:03 PM (6,682 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Wednesday
Marlena is stalked by a mysterious person in a ski mask; Kayla, Maggie, Julie and Chelsea help Hope prepare for her big night.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dragonish1
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 23 2008, 06:32 PM
Wednesday
Marlena is stalked by a mysterious person in a ski mask; Kayla, Maggie, Julie and Chelsea help Hope prepare for her big night.
Geeze....Again ith the Ski masks! :drunk: ....Don't these ppl know there is nothing quite as spooky as a mime...I wanna see a mime stalk Marlena Dammit.

Dragonish1
Member Avatar

ginababe
Jul 23 2008, 05:24 PM
Why do CDN TV Guide insist on including the most boring of all the spoilers?? Why do they hate DOOL?
They are rather dull....On Thursday.....Jawn Smokes a Cigar and answers his cell phone; meanwhile Kayla whines some more... and Stephanie continues to amaze us with her annoying way of saying Max's name....Oh, and Abe and Lexie do nothing......zzzzzz :sleep:

Vague, dull and uneventful...These are the CDN spoilers of OUR LIFE.

Remember when we got some good dirt that made us want to watch? :shame:

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

Angie79
Jul 22 2008, 10:03 PM
CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Hope believes Bo has risked his career and repuation by hiding evidence; Nick watches Melanie's video and tries to reach Max.

Tuesday
Philip checks out of the hospital; John threatens to kill his brother.

Wednesday

Daily spoilers

Monday, August 4th
E.J. tells Ava there's a new judge on her case who can't be bribed; Hope is upset Bo risked his reputation and career to help Philip; Philip tells Morgan he had a dream that she was falling in love with him; Max tells Melanie he is her older brother.

Tuesday, August 5th
Stefano secretly wakes up from his coma and vows to get revenge; John is upset that Ava left him; Hope talks to Philip about why he threatened Paul; Stephanie and Melanie do not get along; Melanie is arrested.

Wednesday, August 6th
Stefano continues to pretend he's unconscious; E.J. visits Stefano and is shocked when Stefano speaks to him; Kayla, Maggie, Julie and Chelsea help Hope prepare for a big night; a person in a ski mask enters Marlena's home.

Thursday, August 7th
Bo tells Hope he wants them to renew their wedding vows; E.J. and Tony realize Stefano has spoken to both of them in secret; Anna demands Tony tell Lexie the truth about Stefano; Marlena is confronted by a masked intruder.

Friday, August 8th
A reporter accuses Bo of suppressing evidence in the Hollingsworth case; Melanie is accused of stealing Tiffany's bracelet; Stefano tells Tony and E.J. he's going to get revenge on Marlena; Marlena tries to call for help, but is paralyzed.
Thanks Angie.

August is going to rock because of Joe M. :rockon: These Stefano spoilers and the Marlena ones sounds cool.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm just so excited at the fact that we get Dimera family scenes again...And Tony and Anna argue about telling Lexie the truth, so glad they aren't forgetting her..August sounds like such an improvement over the past few months..

Alligato
Member Avatar

I look forward to seeing if EJ will warn Marlena about Stefano or sit back and let Steffie wreak havoc!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I pay no attention to the CDN TV Guide ones. They never are exciting.

The daily spoilers give you a better idea. This week sounds excellent. I love that Tony and EJ get drawn into Stefano's schemes. Seems like they are laying the groundwork to Tony and EJ maybe dabbling in the dark side again. Kind of reminds me of the old days when Tony would get dragged into Stefano's schemes and wouldn't be able to say anything for some reason (perhaps Stefano will threaten Anna or something). You just know Stefano will pull something on his children for leaving him behind. I do like that Tony and Anna have stuff coming.

The Marlena stuff sounds great. Sounds like something out of the 80's LOL.

I just knew Bope were renewing the vows and I said a month or so ago it would be around Stefano's return. It looks like Bo's actions will be exposed at his vow renewal. I like that. I also like that we get some nice female bonding scenes with Maggie, Julie, Chelsea, and Hope.

The Melanie stuff sounds good too. I just hope the actress is good but Days has been solid with casting lately so I have faith in them.

These really do sound good. Things are getting really exciting. I do feel like the show turned a corner this month and that August will see things explode. Stefano's return really seems like the big jolt the show needed. Can't wait!

Dragonish1
Member Avatar

Well I am a huge Dimera fan and I think with Joe back I may be tuning back in more to DOOLS. I was so pissed when he was fired. Damn DAYS, they just do not get it.

Mason

Thank God for Stefano returning! For the first time in what feels like ages, I actually have something to look forward to.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Mason
Jul 23 2008, 09:09 PM
Thank God for Stefano returning! For the first time in what feels like ages, I actually have something to look forward to.
Same here. Although I think I could like the Bope storyline too.

Can't wait for Stefano to get back to terrorize Marlena and can't wait for the DiMera sibling drama to start as well.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Hallelujah for the DiMera scenes. Finally characters I'm familiar with.

Mason

What I don't like about this Marlena storyline is that it sounds like she's being made into Stefano's victim yet again. I'm sick of that!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^I will agree on that. I'm waiting to see it unfold because we all knew Stefano would get his revenge and target her. I'm curious to see her response to this. If she fights back like she did last Fall and early this year, I will enjoy this even more.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Mason
Jul 23 2008, 11:02 PM
What I don't like about this Marlena storyline is that it sounds like she's being made into Stefano's victim yet again. I'm sick of that!
Well I would be more pissed about that if girl didn't have it coming for putting him in that coma. Sounds like she won't even be sedated all that long anyway based on the casting spoilers.

ginababe
BANNED

I hope EJ does not tell Marlena, I want her ass to suffer!!

Jonatha

Sneak peeks:

Days:
Victor flatlines when Kate tells him Philip was shot.
Marlena questions EJ about his feelings for Sami
Daniel laces into Kate, stunning Chelsea
Max receives a warning about Melanie
Sami rushes to a beaten Lucas' bedside

Next week:

Stefano's back?!
Max and Melanie meet
Nurse Morgan promises to care for Philip
Hope gets a surprise

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Jonatha
Jul 24 2008, 08:50 AM

So Chelsea witnesses this? Good. Can I hope that SC plays this OTT when he gets angry and Chelsea sees her "sweetest, most caring man ever" can be a jerk? I'm expecting Chan to die with the revelation of grannysex, but what will help it is if they begin experiencing internal problems first.

Jonatha

Tripp
Jul 24 2008, 08:56 AM
Jonatha

So Chelsea witnesses this? Good. Can I hope that SC plays this OTT when he gets angry and Chelsea sees her "sweetest, most caring man ever" can be a jerk? I'm expecting Chan to die with the revelation of grannysex, but what will help it is if they begin experiencing internal problems first.
Yes, this is going to be yummy seeing Chelsea "stunned."

Did anyone else know that Morgan is a nurse? Or is this like Chelsea suddenly becoming a child therapist over night - err, I mean to accomodate the new storylines? :x

Pearly
Member Avatar

Lately, don't you all feel like the goats......

Posted Image

.....everytime the Dailies come out? I know I do and this is one of those times.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Jonatha
Jul 24 2008, 08:59 AM
Tripp
Jul 24 2008, 08:56 AM
Jonatha

Yes, this is going to be yummy seeing Chelsea "stunned."

Did anyone else know that Morgan is a nurse? Or is this like Chelsea suddenly becoming a child therapist over night - err, I mean to accomodate the new storylines? :x
It's just their way of saying Morgan will be there for Philip and nurse him back to health in a way. I don't see Morgan becoming a nurse LOL. It should be cute though.

These sound good, especially the Daniel/Kate one.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply