Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 8/4 *UPDATED 7/29*
Topic Started: Jul 22 2008, 10:03 PM (6,770 Views)
☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

If Morgan is nursing Phillip back to health, and pics show Chloe at Lucas' beside, what is Sami doing there? EJ is going to be with Nicole throughout all of this, so I'm hoping THIS will be Sami's downfall.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jul 24 2008, 09:33 AM
Jonatha
Jul 24 2008, 08:59 AM
Tripp
Jul 24 2008, 08:56 AM
Jonatha
Jul 24 2008, 08:50 AM
Daniel laces into Kate, stunning Chelsea

So Chelsea witnesses this? Good. Can I hope that SC plays this OTT when he gets angry and Chelsea sees her "sweetest, most caring man ever" can be a jerk? I'm expecting Chan to die with the revelation of grannysex, but what will help it is if they begin experiencing internal problems first.
Yes, this is going to be yummy seeing Chelsea "stunned."

Did anyone else know that Morgan is a nurse? Or is this like Chelsea suddenly becoming a child therapist over night - err, I mean to accomodate the new storylines? :x
It's just their way of saying Morgan will be there for Philip and nurse him back to health in a way. I don't see Morgan becoming a nurse LOL. It should be cute though.

These sound good, especially the Daniel/Kate one.
Yeah, I don't think that it's meant to be taken literally...I hope. I wish the "love confessions" would have happened after some time of bonding if tptb were going to go there in the first place. It just seems dumb to do it now and then have Morgan take care of Philip, it usually works the other way around.

Damn, that Kate/Dan/Chelsea spoiler makes me momentarily happy. Not so perfect is he, Chelsea?

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Quote:

Did anyone else know that Morgan is a nurse? Or is this like Chelsea suddenly becoming a child therapist over night - err, I mean to accomodate the new storylines? :x
I doubt it. I assume this means Morgan will be prancing around in a stupid retro-nurse uniform, like Shawn did with his cop uniform for unsexy sex with Belle.

It's finally happened. I've finally become one of those people who so hate who their favorite character (Philip) is being paired with that I can't bring myself to watch but I also can't bring myself to stop bitterly complaining. Damn message boards! If it weren't for you I could walk away. . . .

Quote:

If Morgan is nursing Phillip back to health, and pics show Chloe at Lucas' beside, what is Sami doing there? EJ is going to be with Nicole throughout all of this, so I'm hoping THIS will be Sami's downfall.

The spoiler pics I've seen show Chloe at Philip's bedside--there is a spoiler that says Chloe is "doting" on Lucas at his bedside, which is an odd choice of words, and that Maggie finds them. The spoiler also then later said it was Sami doting on him, but given that Maggie finds them I have to assume the first spoiler was correct. I don't know where I'm going with this except to say that the pics I've seen show Sami at Lucas's bedside and Chloe (and Morgan) at Philip's bedside. Oh, and I'm hoping for a Sami downfall too.
Edited by Paxton, Jul 24 2008, 11:13 AM.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Quote:

I doubt it. I assume this means Morgan will be prancing around in a stupid retro-nurse uniform, like Shawn did with his cop uniform for unsexy sex with Belle.

It's finally happened. I've finally become one of those people who so hate who their favorite character (Philip) is being paired with that I can't bring myself to watch but I also can't bring myself to stop bitterly complaining. Damn message boards! If it weren't for you I could walk away. . . .

That was my first thought too - candy striper uniform for Morgan.

And I'm with you Paxton. I can't even watch JKJ scenes any more, and I NEVER thought that would happen. I'm fast forwarding once KR's shoulders hit her ears (which happens about five times every scene, I swear. Isn't someone going to tell her that acting does NOT mean scrunching up your shoulders?). I can't stand her whiny, crybaby, constant woe-is-me routine, when all her fans and she herself ever say is that Morgan is a feisty, independent, strong woman. (Really? Since when? Because all I see is an insecure, needy, totally dependent creature. And how exactly does she "stand up" to Philip? By going from constant accusations to believing every word that comes out of his mouth like it's gospel truth? She never challenges him or stands up to him. She just goes along with every freaking thing he says, despite the fact that her precious daddy warned her not to.)

So yeah, I have been able to back off somewhat on the posting front just because she annoys me that much. Morgan is destroying Philip's character, and it's hard for me to watch that happen to Jay. He deserves better than this chemistry-free pairing.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday
Hope is taken to St. Luke's; Anna urges Tony to tell Lexie the truth about Stefano (more details later)

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

i'm looking forward to seeing St. Lukes..we haven't seen that set in a while..

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

From National Enquirer

Sami comes face to face with conscious Stefano.

Max and Melanie are arrested.

Friends and family gather to watch Bo and Hope renew their vows.

Second Chances

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday
Hope is taken to St. Luke's; Anna urges Tony to tell Lexie the truth about Stefano; Marlena is confronted by an intruder.

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

Bope gets to renew their vows for the one hundredth time, yet DOOL can't be bothered remarrying Tanna onscreen. Whatever. :flipoff:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

^ you said it.

Where does this renewing the vows come from anyways? It happened totally out of nowhere.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Jinxie
Jul 24 2008, 11:46 PM
^ you said it.

Where does this renewing the vows come from anyways? It happened totally out of nowhere.
Bo has been mentioning for over a month how he had a surprise for Hope. It all began when he went to Caroline to help him plan in, saying he had no time.

Plus, in the Summer of Romance promo, they hinted at it.

These sound good and I like that Sami comes face to face with Stefano. The first week of August sounds like it will be must see for sure.

I do agree that it is ridiculous Bope get another wedding while Tanna got nothing but I honestly think Thaoo and Leann were goners until Thaoo gor an Emmy nod. That saved his job and Days had to backtrack and that is why things were so sloppily handled. Not an excuse but I do think that is what happened. I honestly don't think Days cares because they seem to think only Bope and J&M are relevant with the majority of fans anyway.

cassie1013

Ooh, so excited for Stefano. Not excited he wants revenge on Marlena, I thought he was in love with her - now he wants to kill her? LOL please, I can't go through this EXACT s/l again with a different character, but I'm guessing, or hoping Dena isn't that stupid/ Maybe he injects her with Stefano's special 'paralyzed for 7 days only' serum...lol, it's sad that I see so much chemistry with Marlena and Stefano but they can't really DO anything with it. :(

Lol what is this Kate/Daniel/Chelsea spoiler - I've never heard the verb 'to lace'? Is this a PG13 way of saying sex??

Kenny
Member Avatar

See, this is what I hate about Higley.

Where the fuck did Bo and Hope renewing their vows come from? I mean, I don't get me wrong... I'm happy they're doing it. It should be a nice event. But what the hell is its purpose in the storyline? Weddings are nice for a payoff or the climax of a storyline, but it seems like this with Bo and Hope is just some random thing that Higley decided to toss in as a way of passing time. I hate it! One day they decide to renew their vows and one or two episodes later, it's all said and done?

I can't stand this shit writing. Can't stand it!

Oooh, and I love your avatar, Angie! LoL, "YOU BETTA NOT!"

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

I think the Bo & Hope wedding vow renewal stems from Bo almost dieing. After he recovered, he mentioned how short life was so I think that is where this random wedding is coming from. And yes, Tony and Anna fans were cheated.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

I love Bope, but I could careless about them renewing their vows. This plot twist would have made sense when they reunited after the fiasco of Zach's death. Now this just seems like contrived fluff with no real meat or meaning behind it. I feel like higley writes sl ideas on slips of paper, sticks them in a large pickle jar and then pulls them out at random, and goes with them. This show is not flowing at all. Much of what is being presented is just confusing...no real direction and no clear end in sight where this is all going...I just sit and go WTF? Why is this happening.....These are not the characters I know.
Edited by Red Mist, Jul 25 2008, 11:35 AM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
Jul 25 2008, 05:32 AM
See, this is what I hate about Higley.

Where the fuck did Bo and Hope renewing their vows come from? I mean, I don't get me wrong... I'm happy they're doing it. It should be a nice event. But what the hell is its purpose in the storyline? Weddings are nice for a payoff or the climax of a storyline, but it seems like this with Bo and Hope is just some random thing that Higley decided to toss in as a way of passing time. I hate it! One day they decide to renew their vows and one or two episodes later, it's all said and done?

I can't stand this shit writing. Can't stand it!

Oooh, and I love your avatar, Angie! LoL, "YOU BETTA NOT!"
I think what Arizonadaze says is one of the reasons. Bo went on and on about nearly dying and how they also nearly died after the Ava situation and then he said he had a surprise for Hope. I also think this is going to be where Bo is publicly exposed for what he did regarding Philip as he is exposed on August 8 and the renewal ceremony is that week so it is a payoff in a sense, that is if you like that story.

I also think it's the show's way of throwing Bope fans and maybe couple fans a bone and giving the fans a family gathering as well.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I must be blind-sided. I never caught onto Bo planning this special ceremony for Hope. Now that some of you have shed some light onto it, I can see his reasons for arranging this. However, as another poster mentioned, it sucks that we can't see much anticipated weddings like Tony & Anna's, but they have the budget for this. I know Bo & Hope are a supercouple and all, but change and variety is good, too.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Friday
Melanie is accused of stealing Tiffany's bracelet; Marlena's intruder leaves her paralysed.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I am loving Days now. Dena has hit her stride I believe and now I can hardly wait until noon to watch Days. She is really giving the show connections to family and intrigue. Everything is fitting together.

Thanks for posting the spoilers. They sound very good to me.

Dayzfan
Member Avatar

cassie1013
Jul 25 2008, 05:22 AM
Ooh, so excited for Stefano. Not excited he wants revenge on Marlena, I thought he was in love with her - now he wants to kill her? LOL please, I can't go through this EXACT s/l again with a different character, but I'm guessing, or hoping Dena isn't that stupid/ Maybe he injects her with Stefano's special 'paralyzed for 7 days only' serum...lol, it's sad that I see so much chemistry with Marlena and Stefano but they can't really DO anything with it. :(

Lol what is this Kate/Daniel/Chelsea spoiler - I've never heard the verb 'to lace'? Is this a PG13 way of saying sex??

I think it means hugging. Chels won't get it,but I bet it plants the seeds that theres something ging on between them.I wish Chels finds out by watching a mysterious tape of Date doing the deed :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply