Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Linden Ashby (Paul Hollingsworth) is back!
Topic Started: Jul 24 2008, 12:02 AM (1,473 Views)
Ellie

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/news/2180/Linden_Ashby_Back_to_Days_of_our_Lives

Linden Ashby Back to Days of our Lives!

Wednesday, July 23 2008

Considering how often people come back from the dead on Days of Our Lives, it should come as no surprise to learn that the character of Paul Hollingsworth is in fact alive! With his portrayer, Linden Ashby reprising the role beginning July 30th, the mystery surrounding Paulís disappearance is certainly getting more interesting.

Instead of swimming with the fishes, it seems Paul has been hiding out in Johnís basement this whole time. After John witnessed Paul getting rolled into the river, he apparently rescued the former customs worker and stashed him away so they can figure out what to do about Philip.

So now that Paul is alive we have a few questions. How will he react to learning his daughter is hooking up with his nemesis? Who threw him in the river in the first place? And will Paul return from the dead a changed man?

Soaps.com is thrilled to learn Linden Ashby is coming back to Salem and canít wait to learn the answers to all of our burning questions!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Quote:

the mystery surrounding Paulís disappearance is certainly getting more interesting.

Really?? I find it dull and boring. I could care less about Paul.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Fuck me with a hot firepoker, who gives a damn?!

Thanks for posting, Ellie! :)

Ellie

^^ You're welcome for posting! And I agree, I like him as an actor, but it's just another one of Dena's characters that only she cares about.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Well, I care LOL.

I love Ashby and felt Paul had the potential to be more then he was. I figured he was alive. Hell, SOD mentioned it a few weeks ago. I like this and it makes sense. I just wonder who the hell actually tried to kill him since it's clear now someone did.

Hopefully, they use Ashby and make him into something more. Maybe have him rival Tony for Anna's affections or something. Days needs new blood and Paul has been around for awhile and with Morgan around, I would like to see him stick around.

Thank you so much Ellie for posting :smile: .
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Jul 24 2008, 12:26 AM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Fresh meat for Kate!

She's like a doorknob and everybody gets a turn.......

King
Member Avatar

I didn't even know he was missing.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^LMAO Rhiannon :laugh: .

He would be good with Kate but I kind of like her with Daniel right now and that would complicate the whole Philip/Morgan thing (plus it would make it similar to what Kate and Daniel's tryst may end up doing to Chelsea).
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Jul 24 2008, 01:00 AM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

King
Jul 24 2008, 12:57 AM
I didn't even know he was missing.
Damn, King! :laugh:

How long have you been without TV? I recall you mentioning you didn't have it.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Great, I like Linden Ashby. I saw spoilers several weeks ago about him beeing alive but though it was false since he never turned up.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^Damn Sindacco. I'm still getting faked out by the spider in your sig. :laugh: .

SOD reported a week of Paul's disappearance that Ashby wasn't quite finished. I even recall a typo in the daily spoilers where Paul was confused with Rolf LOL. I actually was beginning to think they would just use him for flashbacks to explain what happened since about a month went by. I'm pleased he is still alive as I initially thought.

Dayzfan
Member Avatar

Why Dena,why?

pspcindy
Member Avatar

I like Linden Ashby. I'm glad he is coming back. He is a good actor.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm glad Ashby's coming back. The character's boring though.

soapfan
Member Avatar

darraholic
Jul 24 2008, 12:07 AM
Quote:

the mystery surrounding Paulís disappearance is certainly getting more interesting.

Really?? I find it dull and boring. I could care less about Paul.
I totally agree. I could care less about him. I like Linden, but Paul can stay gone.

cages

I'm glad he's not dead. The way I look at it, the story isn't about Paul, it's about John and Philip. Paul is just a supporting character as he should be. He can also play as supporting or obstacle in the Philip/Morgan relationship if they are going to move forward with it. LA is a good actor, they should keep him around to support this story.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

pspcindy
Jul 24 2008, 11:48 AM
I like Linden Ashby. I'm glad he is coming back. He is a good actor.
Me too, and he's hot. Honestly I so prefer him over SC.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I can't say I like him or dislike him. I definitely find S.C. hotter though lol.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

cages
Jul 24 2008, 05:33 PM
I'm glad he's not dead. The way I look at it, the story isn't about Paul, it's about John and Philip. Paul is just a supporting character as he should be. He can also play as supporting or obstacle in the Philip/Morgan relationship if they are going to move forward with it. LA is a good actor, they should keep him around to support this story.

I agree.

I like SC but I would rather keep LA. I see more potential for him because I think they have already screwed up Daniel's potential and Paul could make a nice gray character.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Jul 25 2008, 12:14 AM.

Mason

I like Ashby, but I really just don't care about Paul. Dead, alive...makes me no difference. I lost interest a long time ago.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply