|Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!|
For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.
|Tweet Topic Started: Jul 24 2008, 03:20 AM (1,127 Views)|
|Angie79||Jul 24 2008, 03:20 AM Post #1|
*Linden Ashby is on his way back as "Paul"! Tune in July 30.
* Hope's dad makes another appearance when Bill Hayes returns as "Doug" on August 1.
* Brea Cola turns up as "Daphne," a tabloid reporter who has a past with Max on July 29.
* Yuval David plays "George" a friend of Melanie's on July 29.
* McKinley Freeman has been hired to play "Evan," the new manager of the Java Cafe on August 1.
* Max and Stephanie get closer to Max's sister when Alex Schemmer pops up as "Les," a not so friendly acquaintance of Melanie's on August 31.
* The role of "Brad Baker," the reporter, will be played by Leith Burke. Brad airs on Friday, August 8th.
|DrewHamilton||Jul 24 2008, 12:36 PM Post #2|
||Doug's coming back without Julie? That's a change!|
|FanODays||Jul 24 2008, 12:39 PM Post #3|
||I'd like to give a damn but its broken.|
|KMan101||Jul 24 2008, 01:35 PM Post #4|
||That is interesting that Doug's on alone without Julie. That's a nice switch! I'll miss Julie, of course, but it's a good little switch up. I think Hope confides in Doug or something. Should be some nice scenes. We barely get any Hope/Doug alone scenes.|
|Sindacco||Jul 24 2008, 01:50 PM Post #5|
||Julie will be on the week after|
|soapfan||Jul 24 2008, 04:31 PM Post #6|
||I was starting to think that Doug would have been on without Julie. The writers need to do more with them other than have them be ears for other people or be a babysitter.|
|PhoenixRising05||Jul 25 2008, 12:15 AM Post #7|
I can't wait to see the Doug/Hope scenes. Hope we get more of that.
Thanks for posting, Angie! :smile: .
|1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)|
|« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »|