Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: A closer look, Nicole
Topic Started: Jul 24 2008, 07:40 AM (2,032 Views)
DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I'm loving Nicole now and she may be my favorite female actress on Days. She and EJ are a drop-dead gorgeous couple. I would love for them to end up together. Both are very bright and very ambitious. She is perfect for him.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

DaysFanJean
Jul 27 2008, 11:01 AM
I'm loving Nicole now and she may be my favorite female actress on Days. She and EJ are a drop-dead gorgeous couple. I would love for them to end up together. Both are very bright and very ambitious. She is perfect for him.

Say it louder!!! Maybe someone over there will get the hint...
i love them, too. If I was going to allow myself to venture into fanbase, couple-touting territory again, I could seriously ship them. But, alas....my luck with couples isn't very good.

I thought they worked well together even when she was a client. Certainly, AZ brings a lot of nuances to Nicole that weren't there her last round (course, her last round had her pushing flesh eating bacteria into Chloe and having a weird one night last fling with Roman).....
Hey, maybe Melanie is Nicole's child with Roman, crazily SOARASED!!! :D

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Hahah. Melanie being Nicole and Roman's child would be very senseless. Not only majorly sorased but Trent's role in the storyline would be more or less unccessary.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Nicole is awesome, I always liked her but I have liked her even more this time around. Ari's bringing her A game in every performance. She's my favorite actress and female character on Days. I hope that there will be more to this secret though.
I'm so glad EJ is standing by her, this is what I wanted.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Jinxie
Jul 28 2008, 11:41 AM
Hahah. Melanie being Nicole and Roman's child would be very senseless. Not only majorly sorased but Trent's role in the storyline would be more or less unccessary.
Uh, it was a joke.

ilovemydays

ladyofthelake
Jul 27 2008, 12:50 PM
DaysFanJean

i love them, too. If I was going to allow myself to venture into fanbase, couple-touting territory again, I could seriously ship them. But, alas....my luck with couples isn't very good.

I thought they worked well together even when she was a client. Certainly, AZ brings a lot of nuances to Nicole that weren't there her last round (course, her last round had her pushing flesh eating bacteria into Chloe and having a weird one night last fling with Roman).....

UGH, I keep hitting the report button when I want to quote LOL I'm assuming you have to hit send or something after you hit the report button so hopefully I'm not annoying anyone...at least not anyone not reading this post.

OK sign me up! I'm loving EJole, I'm loving Nicole and I'm finally loving EJ! :rockon:
Ari and James' talent are well matched. They really sell every scene they share.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

ilovemydays
Jul 30 2008, 05:08 PM
UGH, I keep hitting the report button when I want to quote LOL I'm assuming you have to hit send or something after you hit the report button so hopefully I'm not annoying anyone...at least not anyone not reading this post.

I've done that, too, a couple of times. Mods, is there a way to make Report a button instead of a text link to make the distinction more clear for those of us who get in a hurry? :D

gina72

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to add that I haven't been this excited about a coupling on Days in years. James Scott plays the romantic role like no one on this show and Ari has been truly fantastic. I believe the writers are sitting on a gold mine with these two actors. I just hope they don't disappoint.
Edited by gina72, Jul 31 2008, 09:27 AM.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

ilovemydays
Jul 30 2008, 05:08 PM
ladyofthelake
Jul 27 2008, 12:50 PM
DaysFanJean

OK sign me up! I'm loving EJole, I'm loving Nicole and I'm finally loving EJ! :rockon:
Ari and James' talent are well matched. They really sell every scene they share.

I agree, that's part of the reason why the Ejole pairing works so well. James and Ari have such similar acting styles that their scenes just click. They both use a lot of nuances in their performances and have great comedic timing together, they also have the on screen raw, hot chemistry.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply