Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: John sets up Philip and Paul's alive
Topic Started: Jul 24 2008, 08:08 AM (2,048 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

I don't necessarily think it's boring. I just couldn't care less.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I think the idea is good. However, like a lot of Dena's stuff, I worry about the execution.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting this article. I love Philip and wondered where this story was headed. Another nail in nuJohn's coffin so it's time to get Stefano in to bring back boringJohn {unless Higley isn't writing anymore so who knows.)

Jiggs
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Jul 24 2008, 08:13 AM
John is such a hypocrit, he started the whole dock war :soapbox:
I agree, and I hope Hollingsworth charges John with kidnapping :biggrin:

Sindacco
Member Avatar

ilovemydays
Jul 25 2008, 06:55 AM
SpriteEyes
Jul 25 2008, 05:45 AM
Sindacco
I love Jawn and I love watching him with Phil, but he has seem to have forgotten that he's the one who did indeed start this war.

Did I miss something? Why did John target the Kiriakis family? Was it just that he wanted full control of the dock or was going after the Kirakis family something that was suggested to him by Stefano while he was being brainwashed?

John found out that Stefano had spent alot of money. Stefano had a deal with Victor that they would both profit from, John wanted to control all the shipments instead and he liked to play the game.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

jules
Jul 25 2008, 06:19 AM
SpriteEyes
Jul 25 2008, 05:45 AM
Sindacco
I love Jawn and I love watching him with Phil, but he has seem to have forgotten that he's the one who did indeed start this war.
It's sad that John has become a man without a hint of morals. I find that boring. It's pretty easy to be self serving and narcissistic.
Ahhh, but to many of us, he's a thousand times more interesting now!!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

John is a total badass and yes has no morals, but that is what I love about him. His character is one I actually like now because of his uniqueness.

JustJo
Member Avatar

Interesting that Jawn would hold someone prisoner in the basement (for whatever reason) when he himself suffered the same fate and left him traumatized about ever being restrained or confined.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

That's not something the old John would do, IMO. This new John is very emotionless I find, and so I'm not surprised he would do that.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

I'm glad to see Paul back but other than that I could really care less about this storyline. It was entertaining at first but it's been dragged on for too long. I want it to end, I'm so bored with it.

Phelle

I am getting tired of "new" John Black. The old John has to come back out. Marlena needs to do something and bring back her husband. This "new" John is getting old. Bring back Jarlena in the afternoon. I also want to say that I am having a difficult time adjusting to Phorgan. It's so hard. If I just could get past her fake accent,I would be just fine. But I am more of a Phelle fan when it comes to Philip's love life. I've also,however, thought Phloe was sexy together. I like their scenes from April, when Phil was there for Chloe after she received her divorce papers from Brady. John anyhow needs to comeback and undo all the evil new John has done in Salem. Poor Philip.Sorry if I went off the subject for a minute there. I hope that Philip gets off and does not get charged!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply