Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Martha Byrne to Appear on BWR!; Tuesday, July 29, 2008 at 12 PM EST!
Topic Started: Jul 24 2008, 11:22 AM (498 Views)
NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

Grab your lunch, get by a computer, and listen to BuzzWorthy Radio during the lunch hour! Martha Byrne, who many fans know and love as the former Lily Walsh Snyder from CBS Daytime's As The World Turns, will be joining BuzzWorthy Radio next week!

Byrne, who also played the role of twin sister Rose D'Angelo on the daytime drama, will be taking you phone calls and questions about her time on the show, and what to expect from her career, whether it is television, film, and music.

Look for Martha Byrne to appear on BWR Tuesday, July 29, 2008 at 12 PM EST!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

oakdalelover

Aiiieeeee!

I just saw this!

I will be listening! I can't wait to hear what she has to say about all that went down on ATWT!

I have missed her.especially this last week during the 'big reveal'!

Mar
Member Avatar

OMG AWESOME!

I take it this is the big interview you guys have been talking about? I will def try to call in from my cell phone. I will be on vacay in maryland that day!

ETA: I just added BWR number in my cell phone! I will def try to call into the show. My area code will be the same as at home. :D :D
Edited by Mar, Jul 24 2008, 04:14 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Great job, guys!

Can't wait! :smile: .

MaterialGurl
Member Avatar

Sweet :D This should be one very interesting interview. Can't wait to listen. Love MB. The one and only "Lily" ;)

King
Member Avatar

I really hope she throws professionalism out the window and dishes the dirt.

hawk_osu
Member Avatar

Someone should for sure ask her, now that she has seen Noelle Beck's Lily if she thinks that the whole "we're not going to give into your contract request" was a way to basically say you know, we want a slimmer, mean and bitchy Lily...and well it wouldn't have come across with Martha, she's to good for that. Character assignation anyone!

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

Today, BWR will be joined by special guest, Martha Byrne! Byrne, who many fans know as Lily Walsh Snyder from CBS Daytime's As The World Turns, will be discussing what is to come for her.

Show starts at 12 PM EST!
Call-In at 646-595-4228
E-Mail: navlee@buzzworthyradio.net
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/bworthyradio

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/buzzworthyradio/2008/07/29/BuzzWorthy-Radio-Martha-Byrne

Chat is now open

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply