Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Critical Mass
Topic Started: Jul 24 2008, 04:00 PM (1,484 Views)
Mason

I would hardly call the trashy (not to mention awkward) Lucas/Chloe prison sex 'sexy', but that's just me.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

The EJ and Nicole scenes were lovely and exceeded my expectations. What sounded like it could be a trashy sex romp on paper (I mean an elevator....) was actually quite sweet, meaningful, and hot, due to the actors, the direction, and the dialogue, but mostly the actors and their chemistry imo.

The Lucas and Chloe scenes were disgusting, yet comical. BD and NB just don't click on screen in that way. Granted, the dialogue was bad, but less than mediocre dialogue can be spun into gold or at least silver if the actors make it happen. The part where Lucas turned Chloe around and slammed her against the wall while she opened her mouth wide open looked so cheap and fake lol.

cassie1013

^ LOL when Lucus slammed Chloe up against the wall then hiked her skirt up (I think it was in that order at least), that was hilarious. It was so trashy I just didn't know what to think..of course, I am advocate for all things trashy on daytime TV so it was entertaining!

JustJo
Member Avatar

ilovemydays
Jul 25 2008, 06:50 AM
PhoenixRising05
Jul 25 2008, 12:19 AM
Kevc1980
Jul 24 2008, 06:21 PM
i liked it because its really mixed up the couples..and i love that Sami has no one right now..Serves her right for stringing both EJ and Lucas along..
I agree. I love that Days has finally mixed things up and is seeing what works. They already struck gold IMO with EJ/Nicole and Philip/Morgan. I liked the way the elevator sex scenes came out. Lucas/Chloe was a bit forced but still hot and I really like the fact that Sami lost both men. It was a different sort of comeuppance for her.

I thoroughly enjoyed the scenes EJ and Nicole shared. I thought Ari and James really sold those scenes. Not many actors can take a scene in which the couple is trapped in a dark, hot elevator, have the guy calls out another woman's name just as things are heating up and then turn the scene into something romantic! Who would have thought that that could have turned the tide, taking something that started off casual and a bit raunchy and turning it into something tender and sweet? Well done all around. JMO

I was less enthused with the Chloe and Lucas scenes. I liked the banter they shared and I didn't mind the kissing but I think the sex was a mistake. IMO it would have been enough it they had only "almost" had sex. I would have proffered if Chloe had decided she didn't want to ruin their friendship the way she compromised the one she had with Philip because some people can't do "friends with benefits" and she's just a geek at heart.

I do love that Sami lost both men. IMO one of the major problems with the EJami/Lucas nightmare is that Sami is most loved as the feisty underdog. Watching her play both men against each other while she denied what she was doing and played the powerless victim didn't sit well with me. Sami has stopped being a fighter and has become a reactionary character. Sami really needs time to find her independence.

I agree with you about the two "couples". I thought EJ and Nicole worked pretty well and there was a sense of caring about them. Chloe and Lucas left me cold. I just don't see them together.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply