Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Pics from Autism benefit; KA, MBE
Topic Started: Jul 26 2008, 03:37 AM (1,096 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.digitalrailroad.net/StevenBergman/Production/PhotoGroupView.aspx?pbid=4&msa=1&pgid=17699508
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Wow! Kristian and Mary-Beth look so beautiful!! :D

Ives
Member Avatar

Kristian's little boy is very cute. Mary Beth's sons are quite the lookers. :P

KA and MBE both look great.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

They both do look great. Looks like Kirstian has put some weight on again which makes her look much better.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Mary Beth's sons look alot like her and look great, as does she.

KA looks much better here then in the episodes we are seeing now. Her weight seems to fluctuate but sometimes it all depends on what she is wearing and how her hair is. Here she is wearing something that doesn't show too much of her arms and her hair tends to surround her face here so it makes her look much better IMO. Her little boy is very cute though.

Alligato
Member Avatar

I think Kristian looks gaunt...just awful with her neck and arms...and I used to think she was the most beautiful woman on television. I didn't know that she had such a little boy...did they write in her pregnancy on the show when she was pregnant?

MB looks great again!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Alligato
Jul 26 2008, 12:27 PM
I think Kristian looks gaunt...just awful with her neck and arms...and I used to think she was the most beautiful woman on television. I didn't know that she had such a little boy...did they write in her pregnancy on the show when she was pregnant?

MB looks great again!
Nope. When was pregnant, it was during the climax of the baby switch story so they didn't write it in. Kristian was written out in July of 2002, She went to visit JT in Idaho shortly after giving him up. She pre-taped stuff so we still saw her a few times. She returned gradually in October 2002 when Hope was kidnapped by Larry Welch.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Thanks for the info! I missed a bit of that back in the day!

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Alligato
Jul 26 2008, 12:27 PM
I think Kristian looks gaunt...just awful with her neck and arms...and I used to think she was the most beautiful woman on television.
What did Kristian ever do to you to deserve such hostility?

Kristian looks absolutely GORGEOUS in those pics!!!

Alligato
Member Avatar

Calling someone the most beautiful woman in television is hardly hostility! However, currently, I think she looks sick with her arms so boney and face so gaunt. I'd prefer her with a little more meat on her bones...and in her face. It's called my opinion.
Nothing personal against her, I am sure Kristian is a wonderful person.

Geez!

Mason
Member Avatar

Alligato
Jul 26 2008, 10:27 PM
Calling someone the most beautiful woman in television is hardly hostility! However, currently, I think she looks sick with her arms so boney and face so gaunt. I'd prefer her with a little more meat on her bones...and in her face. It's called my opinion.

Geez!
Try saying the same thing about Rachel Melvin and see if you get the same reaction. ;)

CynthiaHaskins1

I just wanted to say that i think it is rude of all to call kristian alfonso sick and that she has weight problem when all should be judge her on talent and what she does on days of our lives.
Edited by CynthiaHaskins1, Jul 27 2008, 07:29 PM.

Alligato
Member Avatar

People in the public eye, especially on soap operas, put themselves out there to be judged on appearance. It is why they have stylists. There is nothing wrong with commenting on her appearance, as that is probably what she was hired on...maybe talent (not always) and definitely not her personality. I have no clue how nice, sweet, bitchy, whatever Kristian Alfonso is and neither do you. All I know about her is her appearance and talent.

And no matter what you say, I saw KA on Days on Friday. Her arms were nothing but bone. Scary. Her face is too skinny. I think she looks sick. Again, it is my opinion. Deal.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Mason
Jul 26 2008, 11:57 PM
Alligato

Geez!
Try saying the same thing about Rachel Melvin and see if you get the same reaction. ;)
LOL!!!!!

Alligato
Member Avatar

Mason
Jul 26 2008, 11:57 PM
Alligato

Geez!
No shit! LOL! ;)

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I wonder if Kristian sees herself as looking a little thicker so she tries to lose weight, or if her weight just fluctuates a lot on its own. She definitely looks most beautiful and healthier when she has a little weight on her body.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply