Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
BWR Special Show: Soap Dish: Is Higley Out?
Topic Started: Jul 27 2008, 07:22 PM (641 Views)
NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

The news that broke this past weekend is still making heads turns. Did Higley quit Days? What is the big shocking news that cannot be bounced back from? Be here as BuzzWorthy Radio dishes what has been going on during this special show!

Tune in Monday, July 28, 2008 at 10 PM EST!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

10PM?

I hope I don't forget.

Thanks Nav!

Gregorzick

Bring It On, Nav!!!! Let the games begin!!!!

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

I just read a friend's blog....someone who I admire and respect....I dunno if he wants me to mention names.
But, I read it, and it made me cry. He made some valid points that fit very well with what I want to do. I started BWR b/c I love the genre, and I am a fan first, host later. It has been my dream to interview soap stars, hell any stars, for the show, and make it my lifelong career. Internet radio is just a starting point. Who knows where I will go when I graduate college? He was right...I look up to a lot of ppl in this industry, and I am disappointed by a lot of things. But I was never disappointed as heavily as I am now.

To my friend...no need to apologize at ALL! You are one of the best, and we love and respect everything you have done for us!

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

NavJLee8785
Jul 28 2008, 03:45 PM
I just read a friend's blog....someone who I admire and respect....I dunno if he wants me to mention names.
But, I read it, and it made me cry. He made some valid points that fit very well with what I want to do. I started BWR b/c I love the genre, and I am a fan first, host later. It has been my dream to interview soap stars, hell any stars, for the show, and make it my lifelong career. Internet radio is just a starting point. Who knows where I will go when I graduate college? He was right...I look up to a lot of ppl in this industry, and I am disappointed by a lot of things. But I was never disappointed as heavily as I am now.

To my friend...no need to apologize at ALL! You are one of the best, and we love and respect everything you have done for us!
ITA!

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

Tonight, BWR will be discussing today's hot topics. Also, we will also be discussing how fans feel about daytime as a whole in regards to the current situation. Thoughts? Ideas?

Call into tonight's show at 646-595-4228.
Show begins at 10 PM EST!

jcar03
Member Avatar

What news? LOL.

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

I said news? what news? LOL

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

We are just going to basically vent about the Nelson article...just discuss about it, vent...if you want to vent about it, as well, call in.

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/buzzworthyradio/2008/07/29/BuzzWorthy-Radio-Soap-DIsh-Is-Higley-Out

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Is chat working?

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/buzzworthyradio/2008/07/29/BuzzWorthy-Radio-Soap-DIsh-Is-Higley-Out

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply