Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ten Point Plan to Save Days; It really isn't that difficult
Topic Started: Jul 28 2008, 07:48 PM (1,374 Views)
Tricky
Member Avatar

my only suggestion is to tell great stories that people can really invest in for their favorite characters....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

daisysmommy

PhoenixRising05
Aug 1 2008, 12:35 AM
#1-10: GET RID OF KEN CORDAY OR LIMIT HIM TO JUST BUSINESS (WHICH HE WOULD PROBABLY STILL FUCK UP ANYWAY).

I could go more detailed but others touched on it and this solution alone would be a HUGE step in the right direction.
I couldn't agree more, but that's like asking for Clinton to remain faithful-- ain't gonna happen in this planetary cycle. And honestly, at least he has 30 year allegiances-- not like he's gonna really fire DH, DH, JM, or any of those guys-- except in the press...or KA and PR for that matter-- they have been trolling the halls as long as he has...

That said, there are couples who caused him and his folks agitation, who would be ratings positive-- the most notable being MA and MR-- J&J STILL have fanbases yakking online...I would argue KS and JC would also have been good moves, but the geniuses at GH figured that out first. [I suspect they will get a big bump from it, unlike from that Stone Age Patch/Kayla redux...]

Anyway, after Drake's questionable comments-- which you can all interpret at will-- Imma say they made me wanna hurl so that's not an option.... :puke: :puke: :puke:

I can't think of anyone who will literally bring viewers back like J&J...and I truly think the gal who played Abby had a following too...

Not that this eclipses what would happen to ratings if they actually had J&M relating to each other/working back toward each other...You may flove them or fhate em, but they bring eyeballs-- and the coupling/uncpoupling, depending on the 'tenor of the angst' can extinguish eyeballs when not paired (see Java)

If DAYS is to be saved, they gotta go with the simple stupid numbers-- surely they can do at least that much....

PS-- Anyone else notice Dena's lack of blog activity of late (second 1/2 of week)? Hmmmmmmm.....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply