Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days Weekly Discussion; Week of July 28
Topic Started: Jul 28 2008, 07:49 PM (3,595 Views)
Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Not only did I like the extra at Java Cafe, but also the guy at the Salem PD who helped figure out the email came from Java Cafe. Not only is Ed Scott great, but so is the casting director that followed him to DAYS, Marnie something.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kirk
Aug 2 2008, 03:03 PM
Not only did I like the extra at Java Cafe, but also the guy at the Salem PD who helped figure out the email came from Java Cafe. Not only is Ed Scott great, but so is the casting director that followed him to DAYS, Marnie something.
Marnie Saitta is her name ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Fridays show was one of the best episodes in months..So many great family interactions between: doug/hope, bo/phillip, and lucas/maggie..Plus i was surprised to hear about Doug's shady past, that was before my time..This Bo and Phillip story has really turned out to be a good one..And i'm loving that its brought Bo and Phillip closer together as siblings and is causing Bo and Hope a little bit of conflict..And i'm so happy Hope finally pieced everything together..i was relieved that Bo told Hope the truth, that was a nice surprise...

Maggie's scenes with Lucas were wonderful..So well written and the best acting BD has done in a long time..He really does shine with SR...Also i actually really like the idea of Lucas pushing Sami away and trying things with Chloe....Lucas and Sami need a break..As do EJ and Sami...Therefore, i'll say i loved the Ejcole scenes..Can't wait to see them conspire against Trent..Days has really improved a great deal the past couple weeks, it just hasn't gotten to a point where its consistently good every day yet...But i like the show much better now that Rick D has come aboard..

And i must say i was smiling all the way through the Morgan and Phillip scenes...loved when he whispered how he felt and how she leaned in to kiss him..One thing Dena has done a pretty good job with is creating some new couples on this show..

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kirk
Aug 2 2008, 03:03 PM
I agree. She's fantastic.

I mean, Days was on a casting roll in recent years to being with but they still had some clunkers. I don't think I can think of one clunker since Marnie came in. It also helps that Ed Scott and the directors seem to really get the best out of the actors and actresses and provide solid direction for them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply