Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; for week of 8/11 *UPDATED 8/8*
Topic Started: Jul 29 2008, 06:25 PM (9,771 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Stefano blames Marlena for putting him in a catatonic state; John finds Marlena in distress in her penthouse and calls for help.

Tuesday
John confronts Stefano in the hospital bed; Marlena delivers bad news to Anna.

Wednesday
Marlena's oxygen mask is removed and she starts to breathe in a mysterious vapor.

Thursday
Marlena asks Stefano if he is going to kill her; John and Tony battle it out.

Friday
Sami hallucinates and trips EJ, thinking he is Stefano; Kayla passes out from the vapors, while Steve tries frantically to get them out of the locked room.

**UPDATED 7/30**

Daily spoilers

Monday, August 11th
Stefano continues to blame Marlena; Tony and E.J. doubt that Marlena could harm Stefano; Anna finds John to tell him Stefano is awake; John and Anna find Marlena on the floor of her penthouse; Stefano warns Tony that he is going to have to choose sides.

Tuesday, August 12th
John confronts Stefano; Kayla tries to determine the substance Marlena was injected with; Marlena admits to having injected Stefano with a toxin; Steve prevents John from hurting Stefano; a strange vapor begins to waft out of the vents.

Wednesday, August 13th
Someone removes Marlena's oxygen mask and she begins to breathe in the vapor; Steve grabs an oxygen mask for baby Joe; Kayla loses consciousness; John tells Stefano that he will not get away with it; Stefano tells Sami he will not hurt her.

Thursday, August 14th
Roman sets up a base of operations for the police at the hospital; Tony suggests John take over the DiMera empire; Nicole tells Philip she is falling for E.J.; John and Tony face off; Marlena asks Stefano if he will kill her; the disk is thrown away.

Friday, August 15th
Roman asks a technician to get him access to the security cameras; John hears Stefano's voice over the intercom; Sami, dazed, trips E.J., thinking he is Stefano; Nicole sees Sami and E.J. on the security cameras; baby Joe is missing.

**UPDATED 7/31**

National Enquirer spoilers

Sami and EJ share an intimate moment.

Nicole confesses to Phillip that she is falling for EJ.

http://groups.msn.com/SecondChancesTheLUMIMega-Site/spoiledrotten.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=360983&LastModified=4675683644093802599

**UPDATED 8/5**

Daytime Dial spoilers

The week of August 11:

Nicole admits to Philip that she is falling for EJ.

A mysterious vapor is pumped through the vents while the hospital is on lockdown.

Anna tells John that Stefano is awake.

EJ and Sami share an intimate moment.

Roman hooks up a surveillance camera to monitor what’s going on in the hospital.

Thursday – Stefano confronts Marlena and lets her know what he has in store for her.

Friday – Baby Joe is kidnapped.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

**UPDATED 8/8**

SOW Sneak Peeks

Sami threatens Stefano.
Kayla searches for a cure.
Tony and John face off over the DiMera empire.
Nicole admits to Philip that she is falling for EJ.
Roman investigates a hospital emergency.
Steve tries to save baby Joe.

Edited by Angie79, Aug 8 2008, 12:09 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jonatha

Angie79
Jul 29 2008, 06:25 PM
CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Stefano blames Marlena for putting him in a catatonic state; John finds Marlena in distress in her penthouse and calls for help.

Tuesday
Thanks, Angie, I wonder what the bad news is for Anna.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Anna? ANNA?????

Deleted User
Deleted User

UGH, this sounds good.
Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Damm this sounds great..Finally stuff to look forward to...I wonder if something happens to Tony..

Mason
Member Avatar

Please God, don't let Marlena regress back to the pathetic weakling she was under JER.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

And i guess these spoilers reveal that Days will be airing during the Olympics..

stefenohairychest
Member Avatar

seems maybe Marlena think Tony attack andf drugged her????
boy what a confrontation it will be with john and stefeno

Pearly
Member Avatar

I will remain cautiously optomistic about these spoilers....but they do sound good. ;)

Oh and hi, Terry! :wave:

Thanks Angie!
Edited by Pearly, Jul 29 2008, 06:45 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

Pearly_Moon
Jul 29 2008, 06:45 PM
Oh and hi, Terry! :wave:
What?! WHERE?!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Marlena is entirely to blame!

peaches179

Mason
Jul 29 2008, 06:32 PM
Please God, don't let Marlena regress back to the pathetic weakling she was under JER.

You should have seen her in today's episode with Trent/Ej. She was a total bitch! LOL! I loved it! I love the chemistry between Rosoe/Deidre.

Mason
Member Avatar

peaches179
Jul 29 2008, 06:50 PM
Mason

You should have seen her in today's episode with Trent/Ej. She was a total bitch! LOL! I loved it! I love the chemistry between Rosoe/Deidre.
I saw part of it, and she just struck me as the annoying pious St. Marlena from the Langan era. She was a bitch, but not in a good way.

Hergie23
Member Avatar

Mason
Jul 29 2008, 06:52 PM
peaches179
Mason

I saw part of it, and she just struck me as the annoying pious St. Marlena from the Langan era. She was a bitch, but not in a good way.
I am just wondering what the point of those scenes were. Seemed kind of stupid if you ask me.

Anyways, I'd be a bitch too if my back from the dead love of my life husband was boinkin somebody else and bein an ass about it.

peaches179

Mason
Jul 29 2008, 06:52 PM
peaches179
Mason

Well, the reason why I probably enjoyed them more was because I was glad to hear her talking about something other than John and that damn disk!LOL!

jules

Angie79
Jul 29 2008, 06:25 PM
CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday

Tuesday
Thanks! Those sound good enough for me to start watching again. :P
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

e83talus
Member Avatar

Looks like I am back watching days. I have been sitting out since the first week of June but with the return of Stefano, it looks like my Blonde Bomb is back! Bring it Steffy, Bring It!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I hope he does. Someone was hearing my prayers for Stefano to do like-wise to Marlena.

LorrieOw
Member Avatar

Wait a minute, I thought Marlena sold the penthouse when John was in a coma.

Hergie23
Member Avatar

LorrieOw
Jul 29 2008, 08:18 PM
Wait a minute, I thought Marlena sold the penthouse when John was in a coma.
I saw that too. That's gotta be a mistake. It should say townhouse. Not that I wouldn't love the penthouse back. I'm pretty sure you are right and they sold the penthouse set for some stupid reason, while John was in a coma.
Edited by Hergie23, Jul 29 2008, 08:38 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply