Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; for week of 8/11 *UPDATED 8/8*
Topic Started: Jul 29 2008, 06:25 PM (9,765 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

She sold her original penthouse. She got a new one after she sold the one we all know and love.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Wow...these actually sound great.

I wonder what is up with the Marlena and Anna one.

Mason
Member Avatar

The bad news that Marlena gives Anna is probably that she and Tony can't board at the DiMera mansion like the rest of half the town.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Sounds great! Thanks, Angie! I am so anticipating the return of my beloved Stefano...although it kind of concerns me that John visits him in the hospital. I want my Steffie healthy and ready to kick ass...not dealing with someone wanting to turn off his machine.

And what is the bad news Marlena is giving Anna? So intriguing!

Tammy
Member Avatar

Maybe Marlena tells Anna that Stefano is awake??? Or does someone do that before this? Hell if I know.... all I DO know is that thanks to Stefano I have something to look forward to on this show again :P

But I tell ya... if I have to watch John rescue Marlena from peril every other day I am NOT going to be happy :redface:

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

These sound great, but on Monday Marlena is in distress when John finds her, she must recover quick because she delivers bad news to Anna the very next episode.
Edited by Kirk, Jul 29 2008, 11:50 PM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Kirk
Jul 29 2008, 11:48 PM
These sound great, but on Monday Marlena is in distress when John finds her, she must recover quick because she delivers bad news to Anna the very next episode.
Well characters on this show do tend to be quick healers lol.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Well, we know Marlena is drugged so maybe it wears off. Maybe Stefano's revenge is he is going to torture her more and more and make this a slow and painful process.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Well from what I understand, Stefano only has someone paralyze her, not put her into a coma like she did to him. So perhaps when John finds her... she looks a little bit more warped and senseless the the writers have made her out to be recently :P
Edited by Tammy, Jul 30 2008, 01:44 AM.

cassie1013

umm...so how does Stefano miraculously 'wake up'?

Tammy
Member Avatar

cassie1013
Jul 30 2008, 02:01 AM
umm...so how does Stefano miraculously 'wake up'?
I haven't quite grasped how that works either lol.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^I want to know that myself LOL.

I'm glad she doesn't end up in a coma though. Many seemed to think she would. I kind of did too because it could get Dee off for a bit and make sure they don't use her over her guarantee, which is what I think they don't want, hence the lack of Marlena since her early domination this winter.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Word on the street is PURPLE SMOKE!

Tammy
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jul 30 2008, 02:39 AM
^I want to know that myself LOL.
You would think that he would go and poke Rolfs ass with a needle too... for not waking him up from that coma.

I am curious too if we will find out who actually drugs Marlena... because it obviously isn't Stefano.

Good heavens I think I am excited about DAYS again... whoo hooo lol

cassie1013

Hm, interesting.

And I noticed that clusterfuck up there too regarding the penthouse ...unless...IT'S BACK? That would make me happy, the set may be a sea of beige but it's still a 90's classic! They probably meant hotel room, though.

Tammy
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Jul 30 2008, 02:50 AM
Okay what the flip does that mean lmao. I suspect it means that something is a hallucination?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

IMissAremid
Jul 30 2008, 02:50 AM
Oh yeah LOL.

Still want to know who that will look and fit in.

Tammy
Member Avatar

cassie1013
Jul 30 2008, 02:53 AM
Hm, interesting.

And I noticed that clusterfuck up there too regarding the penthouse ...unless...IT'S BACK? That would make me happy, the set may be a sea of beige but it's still a 90's classic! They probably meant hotel room, though.
I think they meant "townhouse" instead of "penthouse". But I would squeel like a little bitch if it was true lmao!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Stephano better not just magically reappear in a scene without a GOOD explanation.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Tammy
Jul 30 2008, 02:52 AM

I am curious too if we will find out who actually drugs Marlena... because it obviously isn't Stefano.
Bart's evil twin? :huh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply