Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; for week of 8/11 *UPDATED 8/8*
Topic Started: Jul 29 2008, 06:25 PM (9,820 Views)
DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

These spoilers actually sound good, the phoenix has risen and he's out for revenge I hope :D I thought the penthouse was gone though...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

cassie1013
Jul 30 2008, 02:01 AM
umm...so how does Stefano miraculously 'wake up'?
Because it's Days.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Watching tomorrow's episode: Sami & EJ's babies have gotten so big. Ali really takes after her mother with the blonde hair, while Johnny takes after EJ with the black hair. They don't look like twins at all lol. The two of them with the twins is a nice scene. There is one point where EJ is handing Ali over to Sami and she walks off in the other direction, yet they recover the scene so nicely.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Tammy
Jul 30 2008, 02:33 AM
cassie1013
Jul 30 2008, 02:01 AM
umm...so how does Stefano miraculously 'wake up'?
I haven't quite grasped how that works either lol.
Perhaps it is a short term drug and it has finally worn off? If Marlena mixed the drug even she might not know it would wear off? Just a thought.

Dawn7
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie

cassie1013

Jinxie
Jul 30 2008, 10:16 AM
Stephano better not just magically reappear in a scene without a GOOD explanation.
You know he will - and then there will be a brief recap of him explaining how he suddenly woke up. That seems to be happening a lot lately!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily spoilers

Monday, August 11th
Stefano continues to blame Marlena; Tony and E.J. doubt that Marlena could harm Stefano; Anna finds John to tell him Stefano is awake; John and Anna find Marlena on the floor of her penthouse; Stefano warns Tony that he is going to have to choose sides.

Tuesday, August 12th
John confronts Stefano; Kayla tries to determine the substance Marlena was injected with; Marlena admits to having injected Stefano with a toxin; Steve prevents John from hurting Stefano; a strange vapor begins to waft out of the vents.

Wednesday, August 13th
Someone removes Marlena's oxygen mask and she begins to breathe in the vapor; Steve grabs an oxygen mask for baby Joe; Kayla loses consciousness; John tells Stefano that he will not get away with it; Stefano tells Sami he will not hurt her.

Thursday, August 14th
Roman sets up a base of operations for the police at the hospital; Tony suggests John take over the DiMera empire; Nicole tells Philip she is falling for E.J.; John and Tony face off; Marlena asks Stefano if he will kill her; the disk is thrown away.

Friday, August 15th
Roman asks a technician to get him access to the security cameras; John hears Stefano's voice over the intercom; Sami, dazed, trips E.J., thinking he is Stefano; Nicole sees Sami and E.J. on the security cameras; baby Joe is missing.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Finally! Sounds like an exciting week!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I agree, Tripp! This sounds really good!

Ives
Member Avatar

Jinxie
Jul 30 2008, 10:16 AM
Stephano better not just magically reappear in a scene without a GOOD explanation.
I am theorizing that Rolf has secretly been working on something to wake Stefano up.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Looks good. I hope we don't get disapointed.

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

OH MY,It's FINALLY happened,spoilers I like,I am stunned,the last time I read a spoiler I liked was like May.

Tony and John face off,go Tony.
Edited by JohnandMarlenaFreak, Jul 30 2008, 03:38 PM.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Holy wow! John and Tony face off? I love how almost everyone is involved...and I REALLY love that Stax is nowhere to be found, and I don't read a thing about Chan!
But I don't get about the mist...is everyone in the hospital breathing this stuff? Is this what leads to the Nicole daydream?

Mason
Member Avatar

Praise Jesus! A week that sounds good! It's like an oasis in a dry desert!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Holy Crap, everyone of these spoilers sounds great..Looks like Stefano is going to unleash his reign of terror on everyone and with good reason...Love that Tony, Anna, Steve, and Kayla are involved as they make great supporting characters..And nice to see Roman and Phillip in the mix as well..

Pearly
Member Avatar

So....has the new HW's name been confirmed yet? :laugh:

Alligato
Member Avatar

Pearly_Moon
Jul 30 2008, 04:04 PM

:hail: , Pearly! Too funny!

Pearly
Member Avatar

Alligato
Jul 30 2008, 04:18 PM
Pearly_Moon
Jul 30 2008, 04:04 PM

:hail: , Pearly! Too funny!
Thanks, Alligato....I mean c'mon these sound WAY TOO GOOD to be Higley. I feel like we've flashed back to the 80s! If it is Higley, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Thanks for the good news Angie!

jules

Thanks Angie! Finally, some spoilers that sound good.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

So how ironic would it be, if the writing stuff is true, if the ratings went up with this stuff/??? Whoops,wrong thread. But, the speculation will always be there. LOL

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply