Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; for week of 8/11 *UPDATED 8/8*
Topic Started: Jul 29 2008, 06:25 PM (9,711 Views)
Ives
Member Avatar

I really hope they don't make Tony's true motivations and loyalties clear for awhile. Thaao can totally play gray and it will make it more interesting.

It will be interesting if John and Steve have any moments where they discuss both getting the amnesia/soldier/brainwashing treatment from Stefano. Those moments have pretty much been 100% lacking. Which is too bad because I really got the impression that John liked Steve during the plane crash stuff and Steve is the type of guy who will not pressure. Along those same lines, I feel like they are missing some interaction between Kayla and Marlena as Kayla was very recently in shoes similar to Marlena with a husband back from the dead with amnesia and hooking up with another woman.

Oh, and it will be nice to see a real baby for Baby Joe. :) I guess they cast the role with twin 4 month old babies.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JustJo
Member Avatar

Ives
Jul 31 2008, 09:36 PM
I really hope they don't make Tony's true motivations and loyalties clear for awhile. Thaao can totally play gray and it will make it more interesting.

It will be interesting if John and Steve have any moments where they discuss both getting the amnesia/soldier/brainwashing treatment from Stefano. Those moments have pretty much been 100% lacking. Which is too bad because I really got the impression that John liked Steve during the plane crash stuff and Steve is the type of guy who will not pressure. Along those same lines, I feel like they are missing some interaction between Kayla and Marlena as Kayla was very recently in shoes similar to Marlena with a husband back from the dead with amnesia and hooking up with another woman.

Oh, and it will be nice to see a real baby for Baby Joe. :) I guess they cast the role with twin 4 month old babies.
I really like your ideas for Steve/John and Marlena/Kayla. That would be a natural scenario for the four considering their similar circumstances and it would add some depth and insight to the sl... so, I guess it won't happen.

Tricky
Member Avatar

other things i am really excited for....stefanos return. and the wrath he will bring, bope romance, steve and kayla to the rescue for baby joe...i wanna see more tanna, victor, love phorgan, no stax or dansea please love rolf, miss bart!

i would love for bope to finally take a honeymoon in a month or so and get into some trouble they have to bope their way thru.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Tricky
Jul 31 2008, 09:12 PM
Mason
Jul 31 2008, 09:03 PM
God damn it! Would someone just put a fucking fork into EJami, already?! They couldn't be any more DONE! Ugh...
oh please please please....nooooooooooo they just cant be done, i will never feel joy over a soap opera ever again if they are :frown: ...my heart will absolutely break into a million pieces :shame: ...please i will be good!!! give me ejami. i will become the servant slave of anyone that will write an ej and sami full blown romance for me :hail:
I'm sure you'll eventually get over it.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

The only thing that bugs me is Lexie isn't involved in these spoilers. It seems the writers forget she's Stefano's daughter half the time.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

darraholic
Aug 1 2008, 10:36 AM
The only thing that bugs me is Lexie isn't involved in these spoilers. It seems the writers forget she's Stefano's daughter half the time.
I just read Prevuze, darraholic, and she's involved in Monday's episode when Tony comes to her and tells her Stefano is being brought to the hospital and may be waking up. There is also a spoiler out there for next Thursday where Anna is trying to get Tony to tell Lexie that Stefano is awake. For some reason, Lexie and Abe are never mentioned in spoiler but end up being tossed in the mix so it seems like Lexie will be involved at least in next week's stuff.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

And we should remember that Roman is mentioned in those spoilers, but he is not one of the cast members mentioned for being apart of the two storylines..So its very possible Abe and Lexie might make appearances..

Edited by Kevc1980, Aug 1 2008, 02:15 PM.

Tricky
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Aug 1 2008, 06:48 AM
Tricky
Mason
God damn it! Would someone just put a fucking fork into EJami, already?! They couldn't be any more DONE! Ugh...
oh please please please....nooooooooooo they just cant be done, i will never feel joy over a soap opera ever again if they are :frown: ...my heart will absolutely break into a million pieces :shame: ...please i will be good!!! give me ejami. i will become the servant slave of anyone that will write an ej and sami full blown romance for me :hail:
i wish i could believe that but in my heart i know...i could never...i would spend some of the rest of my time watching ej and sami i have on my computer...i dont ever wanna be over it if i cant have ejami, i would cling to the hurt of not having them...

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

peaches179
Jul 29 2008, 06:50 PM
Mason
Jul 29 2008, 06:32 PM
Please God, don't let Marlena regress back to the pathetic weakling she was under JER.

You should have seen her in today's episode with Trent/Ej. She was a total bitch! LOL! I loved it! I love the chemistry between Rosoe/Deidre.
I think the writers should go there. I want DHer to remind me why I used to find Marlena fascinating instead of a big old pile of patheticness.

I also think we weren't seeing Marlena but her sister Samantha.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Question: Who the hell is baby Joe?

And here's a picture of Marlena's attack...

Posted Image

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Kenny
Aug 4 2008, 02:05 PM

Posted Image
Steve and Kayla's baby.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Tripp
Aug 4 2008, 02:06 PM
Kenny
Aug 4 2008, 02:05 PM

Posted Image
Steve and Kayla's baby.
Oooh, okay. Thanks!

When the hell is the 40's film noir stuff going to begin?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

^^Next week!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 4 2008, 02:13 PM
^^Next week!
SHIT.

All this awesome stuff with Stefano, Marlena and everyone is gonna be postponed through the Olympics? Damn!

Why can't they do good stuff like this every week? Why do they only bring us watchable shit right before the Olympics? Assholes! As for the missing baby, I wonder if that's just a red herring as an excuse for a cliffhanger, or if the baby has actually been kidnapped. Should be interesting to see.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Kenny
Aug 4 2008, 02:15 PM
Angie79
Aug 4 2008, 02:13 PM
^^Next week!
SHIT.

All this awesome stuff with Stefano, Marlena and everyone is gonna be postponed through the Olympics? Damn!

Why can't they do good stuff like this every week? Why do they only bring us watchable shit right before the Olympics? Assholes! As for the missing baby, I wonder if that's just a red herring as an excuse for a cliffhanger, or if the baby has actually been kidnapped. Should be interesting to see.
Kenny, as far as I know, Days will be on during the Olympics. Maybe not in the usual time, but it will be on I think. All the spoilers for the Olympics (the film noir fantasy and Stefano returning and getting revenge on Marlena will play out during those two weeks and then I think (don't know for sure) that the Stefano stuff will continue after the Olympics.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

darraholic
Aug 1 2008, 10:36 AM
Did you listen to Daytime confidentials interview with Joe? When they talked about Lexie being put in the tunnel last year Joe said that Stefano would never do that and that Stefano and Lexie always had a special relasionship and that Stefano woul go to the end of the earth to help Theo. We need Stefano and Lexie scenes asap!

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Tricky
Aug 1 2008, 02:26 PM
ladyofthelake
Aug 1 2008, 06:48 AM
Tricky
Mason
i wish i could believe that but in my heart i know...i could never...i would spend some of the rest of my time watching ej and sami i have on my computer...i dont ever wanna be over it if i cant have ejami, i would cling to the hurt of not having them...
You'll survive.
Edited by DolceDiMera, Aug 4 2008, 02:34 PM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

ArizonaDaze
Aug 4 2008, 02:29 PM
Kenny, as far as I know, Days will be on during the Olympics. Maybe not in the usual time, but it will be on I think. All the spoilers for the Olympics (the film noir fantasy and Stefano returning and getting revenge on Marlena will play out during those two weeks and then I think (don't know for sure) that the Stefano stuff will continue after the Olympics.
Oh, so the film noir thing isn't the only story that will be playing out? The "Stefano's Revenge" story is going to play out too?

I just assumed that this would all be a step out of the regular stories and then all the regular plots would resume once the Olympics were over.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Kenny
Aug 4 2008, 02:34 PM
ArizonaDaze
Aug 4 2008, 02:29 PM
Oh, so the film noir thing isn't the only story that will be playing out? The "Stefano's Revenge" story is going to play out too?

I just assumed that this would all be a step out of the regular stories and then all the regular plots would resume once the Olympics were over.
That is the way I understood it, but may be wrong. I guess we shall see.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

FYI All - I just checked the NBC Olympic coverage and there doesn't seem to be any Olympic coverage during my Days time period (2:00 pm Arizona time) so it looks like Days will be on as usual with the two week story arc.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply