Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; for week of 8/11 *UPDATED 8/8*
Topic Started: Jul 29 2008, 06:25 PM (9,810 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Thank goodness for DVRs!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
Aug 4 2008, 02:34 PM
ArizonaDaze
Aug 4 2008, 02:29 PM
Kenny, as far as I know, Days will be on during the Olympics. Maybe not in the usual time, but it will be on I think. All the spoilers for the Olympics (the film noir fantasy and Stefano returning and getting revenge on Marlena will play out during those two weeks and then I think (don't know for sure) that the Stefano stuff will continue after the Olympics.
Oh, so the film noir thing isn't the only story that will be playing out? The "Stefano's Revenge" story is going to play out too?

I just assumed that this would all be a step out of the regular stories and then all the regular plots would resume once the Olympics were over.
Both stories play out over the two week period. Judging by the daily spoilers, Nicole doesn't catch Sami and EJ until Friday 8/15 so it seems like the week of 8/11 will be mostly Stefano stuff and then the end of the week will buildup to Nicole's fantasy and the week of 8/18 will probably have the fantasy stuff.

Days will air throughout the two weeks but it may switch time slots depending on where you live. It seems the east coast will be ok. This may be like the US Open golf in June so Central and Pacific time zones may want to check and see if Days will air at different times. I know some areas will see time slot switches but it's not clear which ones yet.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daytime Dial spoilers

The week of August 11:

Nicole admits to Philip that she is falling for EJ.

A mysterious vapor is pumped through the vents while the hospital is on lockdown.

Anna tells John that Stefano is awake.

EJ and Sami share an intimate moment.

Roman hooks up a surveillance camera to monitor what’s going on in the hospital.

Thursday – Stefano confronts Marlena and lets her know what he has in store for her.

Friday – Baby Joe is kidnapped.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

These spoilers sound great..Love all the people involved..

suzipawhuska
Member Avatar

I must have missed something~ I thought EJami love scenes were over? I hope so, anyway. I am LUMI all the way.
CAn't wait for Marlena to be kidnapped by Stefano! Thoose two always have chemistry on the tv!!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Friday
Sami hallucinates and trips EJ, thinking he is Stefano; Kayla passes out from the vapors, while Steve tries frantically to get them out of the locked room.

Ellie

Angie79
Aug 5 2008, 06:38 PM
Friday
Sami hallucinates and trips EJ, thinking he is Stefano; Kayla passes out from the vapors, while Steve tries frantically to get them out of the locked room.
Thanks Angie!

If she thinks EJ is Stefano, she must be really out of it, lol.

Mason
Member Avatar

Ellie
Aug 5 2008, 06:43 PM
Seriously, what the hell kind of fumes would make her so delusional to mistake E.J. for Stefano? LoL

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Great spoilers. Its clearly Nicole is falling for EJ and I'm gonna enjoy that relationship progressing.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Mason
Aug 5 2008, 06:48 PM
Ellie
Seriously, what the hell kind of fumes would make her so delusional to mistake E.J. for Stefano? LoL
LOL! No kidding.

Remember when they were looking for Stefano at a costume party (I don't remember how many years ago) and they went up to tall thin men? So stupid, but funny!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Angie79
Aug 6 2008, 01:12 AM
Mason
Aug 5 2008, 06:48 PM
Ellie
LOL! No kidding.

Remember when they were looking for Stefano at a costume party (I don't remember how many years ago) and they went up to tall thin men? So stupid, but funny!
I remember that. It was Paris 1996. Good times!! :laugh: .

Spoilers are still sounding good. Can't wait to see this all onscreen.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Aug 6 2008, 01:16 AM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Sneak Peeks

Sami threatens Stefano.
Kayla searches for a cure.
Tony and John face off over the DiMera empire.
Nicole admits to Philip that she is falling for EJ.
Roman investigates a hospital emergency.
Steve tries to save baby Joe.

Mason
Member Avatar

Why is Tony suddenly so interested in the DiMera empire and protecting Stefano? It's totally out of character (not that Higley's one to practice character based writing).

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Mason
Aug 8 2008, 12:26 AM
Why is Tony suddenly so interested in the DiMera empire and protecting Stefano? It's totally out of character (not that Higley's one to practice character based writing).
I don't think it's sudden.

Tony's always been interested. He's just never been interested in how Stefano runs it. Tony was upset when John took control in February. I think it was assumed EJ may get control and then Tony figured he and EJ could work with Lexie on taking the empire in a new direction and making it do good. I've always said one of Tony's goals would be too rebuild the empire and make it a more positive influence. John stood in the way of that and has continued using it for unsavory acts.

Tony's also always been conflicted. Stefano may be his father by adoption but it's still the only father he's ever known, really. Even last Fall, when he outright hated him, there was still that element of father/son. It's only natural. Also, in spoilers for next week, it says that Tony ends up siding against Stefano. I think, more or less, Tony and EJ may view John as a bigger threat because the unknown is always more scary. There is no telling what John could do at any time. The same goes for Stefano but Stefano's been a known threat for years. John hasn't so I suspect that is why Tony gets conflicted at times as well.

Tricky
Member Avatar

i think they are also making tony a much darker character here lately. not sure why but hopefully they will tell us and not just suddenly drop it lol

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Tricky, I adore that banner. That was the first episode of DAYS I watched in a while and loved it with the twins.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Mason
Honestly i'd rather see Tony involved in the Dimera empire, as opposed to just being in the advertising storyline..

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kevc1980
Aug 8 2008, 12:03 PM
Mason
Honestly i'd rather see Tony involved in the Dimera empire, as opposed to just being in the advertising storyline..
I agree and I like the idea of them taking Tony in a darker direction and making him a grey character again, one who is conflicted at times and you never know where he will go. That is very much what the character was in the 80's.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Tony is definitely out of character. Normally he wouldn't care about Stefano while in today's CA episode, he was actually feeling sorry for the man!

Tricky
Member Avatar

Jinxie
Aug 8 2008, 10:47 AM
Tricky, I adore that banner. That was the first episode of DAYS I watched in a while and loved it with the twins.
thanks jinxie...i been meaning to tell you my pitbulls name is jinx, i sometimes call him jinxie lol, hes my sweetie :wub2:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply