Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; for week of 8/11 *UPDATED 8/8*
Topic Started: Jul 29 2008, 06:25 PM (9,787 Views)
☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Tricky
Aug 9 2008, 01:23 AM
Jinxie
Aug 8 2008, 10:47 AM
Tricky, I adore that banner. That was the first episode of DAYS I watched in a while and loved it with the twins.
thanks jinxie...i been meaning to tell you my pitbulls name is jinx, i sometimes call him jinxie lol, hes my sweetie :wub2:
Awww how cute!

I adore the name Jinxie hence the fact I made the name change.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ges
Member Avatar

Usualyy Stephano rubs it in Tony's face that he is the gardener's son. And tony says he's not my father. Now that is all in the past? I'm confused. I was hoping Stephano would come back as a more logical calculating character. Releasing purple gas at the hospital (at least this time its purple of the sake of "originality") is just Joker-ish. And I mean the Jack Nicholson version not Heath Ledger's.These writers are given gift after gift with which to improve the show and go for the same old same old. Kidnapping a preemie has to be the frosting on the cake for me.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply