Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
A Martinez (SB, GH) Joins OLTL; via SOD
Topic Started: Jul 30 2008, 11:35 AM (1,108 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

via SOD.com

Quote:

A Martinez to OLTL
Emmy-winning daytime vet A Martinez (ex-Cruz, SB; ex-Roy, GH) is returning to daytime in the new role of Ray Montez on OLTL, as exclusively reported in the August 12 issue of Soap Opera Digest, on sale next week. Since exiting GH in 2002, Martinez has been busy with film and TV roles, including a recurring gig on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION. Look for an interview with Martinez in an upcoming issue of Digest.

BREAKING NEWS LINK
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pearly
Member Avatar

HOLY SHIT!!! Talk about "blast from the past"!

I'm gonna watch just for him! :applause:

Thanks, Matt

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Should be good, wonder what his character will be up to...I'm sure Ron has good plans for him :)

Manny
Member Avatar

Unpopular opinion, I guess... But I always HATED A.Martinez. Never been a fan of his acting...

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Finally, a reason for me to tune in to OLTL again. Good for A. Now if we could just get Marcy over there..... ;)

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

I guess I need to start watching OLTL. I love A. Thanks for posting.

:wave:

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

OMG. I am already watching OLTL but this just makes it all the more worth my while to see what he can bring to things.

deefanUBS

Dang it, DAYS should have grabbed him. He would have been a great addition to the cast! :(

King
Member Avatar

I'm with you, Manny.

Very wooden. Boring for me.

Manny
Member Avatar

King
Jul 31 2008, 02:01 AM
I'm with you, Manny.

Very wooden. Boring for me.
We agree A LOT, Mike! :D

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

You know, I can't say I am that transfixed by A. Martinez's acting all the time either but for me it's like a sentimental thing because when I was a kid my grandma's favorite soap was Santa Barbara and she loved Cruz and Eden so much.

Manny
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Jul 31 2008, 03:52 AM
You know, I can't say I am that transfixed by A. Martinez's acting all the time either but for me it's like a sentimental thing because when I was a kid my grandma's favorite soap was Santa Barbara and she loved Cruz and Eden so much.
See, my grandma watched SaBa as well when I was a kid. And she LOVED Cruz and Eden.. but somehow I still don't have that sentimental thing.. LOL

lilacwine
Member Avatar

I'm curious as to what his character is going to do... and who he'll be paired with...

skiman1208
Member Avatar

I loved A Martinez on Santa Barbara. Cruz & Eden are my all-time favorite soap couple. I may have to start watching One Life to Live now.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Who on earth could he be paired with?

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

KMan101
Aug 1 2008, 11:26 PM
Who on earth could he be paired with?
I'd love to see him paired up with Dorian. That would be interesting. I just hope they keep him out of Viki's orbit.

Mason

I'd like to see him paired with Lindsay, myself.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply