Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Scoops from TV Guide
Topic Started: Jul 31 2008, 03:36 AM (973 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Tune In Tamara:

Say goodbye to Tamara Braun. The impossibly sublime actress will exit Days of Our Lives August 4 when it looks like her character, Ava, will stand trial for causing that pesky plane crash. But, before skipping town, she has one more sex romp with her brainwashed Robo-John.

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Soaps-News/Casting-Dool-Bold/800044194

VIDEO: Who Will Save Days' Marlena from Stefano?

Days of Our Lives viewers have not seen the last of Stefano. In this video interview, Deidre Hall wonders who, with John still not himself, might help Marlena survive the indefatigable megalomaniac's latest reign of terror. Plus: Scoop on the dual role ahead for Hall!

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Soaps-News/Days-Lives-Preview/800044137
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Deidre is so adorable with her giddy hop talking about this. Thanks for posting.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!

Pearly
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 31 2008, 03:36 AM
Tune In Tamara:

Say goodbye to Tamara Braun. The impossibly sublime actress will exit Days of Our Lives August 4 when it looks like her character, Ava, will stand trial for causing that pesky plane crash. But, before skipping town, she has one more sex romp with her brainwashed Robo-John.

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Soaps-News/Casting-Dool-Bold/800044194

VIDEO: Who Will Save Days' Marlena from Stefano?

Days of Our Lives viewers have not seen the last of Stefano. In this video interview, Deidre Hall wonders who, with John still not himself, might help Marlena survive the indefatigable megalomaniac's latest reign of terror. Plus: Scoop on the dual role ahead for Hall!

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Soaps-News/Days-Lives-Preview/800044137
Why do I have a feeling the last sex romp has a pregnancy written ALL OVER IT??

Wouldn't it be fantastic if Samantha were helping Stefano "behind the scenes", so to speak, with the reign of terror? ;)

Thanks, Jonny!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Why the hell doesn't Marlena save herself for once? Chalk one up for strong women instead of women needing the hero all the time.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Damn she skips out on John pretty quickly huh, like it's nothing!

JustJo
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Jul 31 2008, 10:14 AM
Why the hell doesn't Marlena save herself for once? Chalk one up for strong women instead of women needing the hero all the time.
I'm right there with you. Hope Marlena handles this herself.

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

DolceDiMera
Jul 31 2008, 11:01 AM
Damn she skips out on John pretty quickly huh, like it's nothing!
Because it was nothing.

I LOVE Dee's enthiusiasm,she's so cute,she jumps like I do when I get excited,lol.

hops
Member Avatar

That Deidre clip was totally cute!! lol. I love it when she gets excited about something. She is adorable. I want to be that excited about watching Days!

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

hops
Jul 31 2008, 06:50 PM
That Deidre clip was totally cute!! lol. I love it when she gets excited about something. She is adorable. I want to be that excited about watching Days!
Me too,I don't think I have been so excited about DOOL since May 2007,when John FINALLY woke from that stupid coma,glade Dee is excited,but with whoever is writing I cannot get my hopes up too much.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Dee looks excited as hell. Her enthusiasm was adorable. I wonder if this Samantha thing is going to be more. She makes it come off like more then an episode or two. I know she said this is her first duel role (as in playing two roles at once) but she did play Hattie and Marlena at the same time in 2004, granted they didn't play off each other but still. Plus, I kind of count possessed Marlena and normal Marlena as sort of a duel role. Didn't she also play Samantha in the pit hallucination too? I guess she's played two roles but it's never been for a lengthy time period, which makes me wonder if this Samantha thing may be more.

Dee looks great too by the way. It was so funny how she looked around before dishing out the info on the storyline and then told the reporter not to post what she said for a few weeks LOL.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Jul 31 2008, 10:14 AM
Understatement of the decade.
Can Marlena get anymore pathetic?

She's sixty years old, she should be able to take care of herself by now. She did drug Stefano and put him into a coma.

Oh, wait, maybe she can't take care of herself. He's come out of it. :hmmph:
Edited by SpriteEyes, Aug 2 2008, 04:16 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply