Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: A closer look, John
Topic Started: Jul 31 2008, 07:42 AM (2,025 Views)
josie

Jiggs
Aug 3 2008, 02:21 PM
Drake_Cake
Aug 3 2008, 12:11 PM
hops
Aug 3 2008, 11:54 AM
Jiggs
Aug 1 2008, 05:55 PM
I don't see why there should be any kind of show down between Stefano and Jawn. Stefano should embrace Jawn, since Jawn has kept his business going, kept his house running smoothly, rejected Marlena, rejected his family, associating with mobsters, battling with Kiriakis... Stefano programmed him to be his pawn, and that's exactly what Jawn has been.
That is very true. I'm sure Stefano is going to be very pleased.
Yes Stefano should be pleased, but we still need a showdown. If we don't then why would we tune in? Although this is not old John, nuJuhn is still aware of everything Stefano has done to him over the years and wants revenge. There needs to be conflict on the show and Stefano going after Marlena or Roman just wouldn't hold peoples attention. John has to be involved, it makes it much more complex. Although I am a fan of the nuJohn and wouldn't mind at all if he sticks around, this upcoming battle could not only bring J&M closer together, but also trigger some memories. I think its going to be very interesting to see Stefano go up against his "Magnificent Creation". Hopefully the writers don't screw this one up!!
I'm not sure why you would think Jawn and Stefano would have a showdown. If Jawn had wanted to get revenge on Stefano, why didn't he trash his business dealings? Why didn't he burn the DiMansion to the ground? Why didn't he just take all Stefano's money and transfer it to his own empire? And he LOVES his new personality, so why even battle Stefano about that? He doesn't want to go back to being Stefano's enemy, real John. The only thing Jawn seems to hate about Stefano is that he tortured him in the lab. But since he loves being the pawn that Stefano created, I don't understand why he holds any resentment about that. I would think he would embrace Stefano for making him into the god he thinks he is now.

Of course, the show could be changing gears now since the Jawn story has bombed, and we could get some movement that makes sense with history. I won't be holding my breath though.
:laugh: I like the way you think.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LaPrinsipessa
Member Avatar

Dragonish1
Jul 31 2008, 08:56 AM
LMAO, Mar will not let Jawn kill Steffy cuz it is against the law, but she will put him in a catatonic state and fool with hospital records and tests to cover her deeds....interesting. *sniff* I smell a Marlena double standard...anyone else?
So, What else is new????? :biggrin:

hops
Member Avatar

LaPrinsipessa
Aug 11 2008, 02:22 AM
Dragonish1
LMAO, Mar will not let Jawn kill Steffy cuz it is against the law, but she will put him in a catatonic state and fool with hospital records and tests to cover her deeds....interesting. *sniff* I smell a Marlena double standard...anyone else?
Marlena doesn't want John to kill Stefano, because she doesn't want John to get into anymore trouble. She wants to protect him. That's why she put Stefano in a coma in the first place. And yes it was wrong and she admits it, but as she said she would do it again, because of everything he has done to her family and the people she loves. There is actually some good dialog on Monday and Tuesday's show, with all the characters, especially Tony/Stefano and Tony/Marlena about why she did it.
Edited by hops, Aug 11 2008, 09:38 AM.

jmluv

hops
Aug 11 2008, 09:37 AM
LaPrinsipessa
Aug 11 2008, 02:22 AM
Dragonish1
Marlena doesn't want John to kill Stefano, because she doesn't want John to get into anymore trouble. She wants to protect him. That's why she put Stefano in a coma in the first place. And yes it was wrong and she admits it, but as she said she would do it again, because of everything he has done to her family and the people she loves. There is actually some good dialog on Monday and Tuesday's show, with all the characters, especially Tony/Stefano and Tony/Marlena about why she did it.
Yep, Marlena cares about John more than she does herself. That's why she doesn't want to see him go to jail for murder.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply