Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: The Phoenix Rises Again!
Topic Started: Jul 31 2008, 01:18 PM (1,894 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

That Higley stuff is off. I read the articles in the magazine and it does seem like some editing happened. Either that or it's just a mistake. Really weird. It's been said re-writes happened so maybe that is why? I also wonder who the hell's idea this was. Higley and Joe make it sound like her idea but Joe has also made it sound like Corday's and Corday made it sound like his as well. Higley didn't seem like a fan of Stefano during her first run and Corday sided with her on it and he was cut loose earlier this year and Joe seemed upset with Corday. Weird. Does anyone know who is behind anything anymore? :laugh:

Honestly, it's weird how we go from a focus on John/Ava, Philip/Morgan/Lucas/Chloe/Sami/EJ/Nicole, Chelsea/Daniel, and Trent/Max/Stephanie with a little Bo and Hope thrown in to John/Marlena/Steve/Kayla/Tony/Anna/Stefano and the players in the Nicole fantasy. It almost feels like two different shows. The show of the last 3 months and the show being previewed in the next two weeks of spoilers. Weird. Something is up.

Joe is right though. Hogan made Stefano human but he weakened him. He seemed to not get Stefano until around the time EJ was shot. That is when Stefano started walking around and seeming formidable again. I will always appreciate what Hogan did in making him realistic again though. He did write some good stuff for him, particularly dialogue. Glad that Joe is optimistic and can't wait to see this. I love that Marlena has to deal with this all on her own. That is classic Marlena to me and should be interesting. So many interesting dynamics with Stefano's return. I can't wait!!
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Aug 1 2008, 01:07 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jane1978

I donīt see anything wrong or weird at the Highley quote. She is just teasing. She is obviously saying there will be some good for J/M, but donīt worry, she already has another obstacle prepared under her sleave.

We may see recasted Ava returning with Johnīs child :-)

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

jane1978
Aug 1 2008, 12:56 AM
I donīt see anything wrong or weird at the Highley quote. She is just teasing. She is obviously saying there will be some good for J/M, but donīt worry, she already has another obstacle prepared under her sleave.

We may see recasted Ava returning with Johnīs child :-)
That isn't the only weird thing though.

Her comments seem tossed in between the rest. It feels like some of her quotes may have been cut out. She's not even introduced formally. It feels almost like the quotes from her were copy and pasted or something.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply