Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Ava's Good Bye
Topic Started: Jul 31 2008, 01:20 PM (7,422 Views)
Hergie23
Member Avatar

Ava's Good Bye

The walls close in on Ava this week when she learns that a new judge has been assigned to her case and it appears she'll be facing murder charges for the plane crash. "Things aren't looking the way she wants them to look and so she has to deal with it in a way she sees fit," explains Tamara.

To that end, she sleeps with John one last time, then leaves a Dear John letter. "I think she really fell for him," observes the actress. "She felt safe with him. He was strong, he was attentive and she connected and resonated with him, but when she leaves, it's going to be hard. He started to open up with her and grow in different ways."

She's right: John is upset when he reads her note. And actor Drake HOgestyn was sorry to see Braun go. "She's such a free instrument and a free spirit," he praises. "She reminds me a little bit of Kirsten Storms (ex-Belle) and how natural she is with picking up an idea or vision and just really diving into it."

Since Ava sneaks away in the night, the door is open for a return. "And I hope she does," says Higley.

Sorry if there are typos. I typed this really fast.
Edited by Hergie23, Jul 31 2008, 01:21 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

peaches179

Thanks for posting. I wish Tamara the best.

Kenny
Member Avatar

LMFAO!

When Kirsten Storms was at Days, she was awful! How the hell can Drake actually compare Braun to Storms and say that they're similar? Has this guy lost his mind?

Meanwhile, I'm glad that Tamara was able to get the hell out of there before the shit hit the fan. I don't expect her to ever return. I think she probably rolled her eyes through the majority of her scenes, which is unfortunate because Days can actually be quite good and now she'll forever believe it's nothing more than a piece of shit.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Ew @ comparing her to Kirsten Storms...... :blink:

daisysmommy

Rhiannon
Jul 31 2008, 01:34 PM
Ew @ comparing her to Kirsten Storms...... :blink:
Vomit. Hurl. Spew.

:puke: :puke: :puke:

Ellie

Well for once, I'm happy that there's no followthrough with the writing. I wish TB the best, but if Ava doesn't come back, I'll be thrilled if we never hear about her in Salem again.

(And yeah, Kirsten Storms... that was kinda weird.)

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

One last romp?.....If Ava does return....I bet she returns with a lil John Black Jr.
Edited by Nubia, Jul 31 2008, 01:41 PM.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Kirsten Storms' horrible acting was what drove me away from Days for what I thought was forever but turned out to be 2006. It's no coincidence that she was safely gone from the show at that point.

And eeww on DH comparing a romantic/sexual interest to his onscreen daughter.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Nubia
Jul 31 2008, 01:37 PM
Ava is sooooo returning with a lil John Jr....if she ever does return....
LoL, my thoughts exactly. There's a reason she and Jawn fuck like bunnies before her exit. They kind of shit isn't just thrown in for nothing. Well... with decent writers, it isn't, LoL.

deefanUBS

Quote:

Since Ava sneaks away in the night, the door is open for a return. "And I hope she does," says Higley.

Hopefully, you'll be gone before that ever happens!

And comparing his lover to his daughter...that's just a tad disturbing.
Edited by deefanUBS, Jul 31 2008, 01:44 PM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

deefanUBS
Jul 31 2008, 01:42 PM

Yeah, Drake's a freaking weirdo. He always gives the most bizarre, strange and off-putting interviews nowadays. He's been that way ever since Hogan put John in a coma and the crazy fan guy attacked his family. That's when I started noticing the bizarre Drake quotes.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I don't get the KS comparison either. I don't see how it is disturbing though; he is just comparing their acting styles.

Thanks Hergie!

Jonatha

Thanks for posting this. I posted it in another thread but deleted it after I saw it was already posted. Thanks for helping out! :cheer:

FanODays

Kenny
Jul 31 2008, 01:48 PM
deefanUBS
Jul 31 2008, 01:42 PM

Yeah, Drake's a freaking weirdo. He always gives the most bizarre, strange and off-putting interviews nowadays. He's been that way ever since Hogan put John in a coma and the crazy fan guy attacked his family. That's when I started noticing the bizarre Drake quotes.
Drake did not just go there did he?

I think Drake has been so burnt by the show emotionally that he's trying to be aloof and it just comes across as odd.

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Tamara reminds him of his once tv daughter,well I and others have been saying she could pass for his daughter,nough said.

She really fell for John,ya his connections and bank account.
Edited by JohnandMarlenaFreak, Jul 31 2008, 02:07 PM.

Hergie23
Member Avatar

Jonatha
Jul 31 2008, 01:54 PM
Thanks for posting this. I posted it in another thread but deleted it after I saw it was already posted. Thanks for helping out! :cheer:
No problem. Sorry if you posted yours before mine and I just didn't see it. My SOD usually doesn't come until Friday but it came today.

Yes, you can almost bet that she will return with John Jr. Which, come on, can we please come up with something more original?! It is just so predictable. And their relationship has already been tested in that respect with Brady claiming that Marlena treated him like crap throughout his childhood. And Sami hating John for years and trying to get Marlena and Roman back together. And John thinking that JT was his kid. Need I go on? Originality! It is all I ask! Yes, I am getting upset at something that hasn't happened yet. But, I just KNOW it will.

Ellie

Angie79
Jul 31 2008, 01:51 PM
I don't see how it is disturbing though; he is just comparing their acting styles.
Because one played his daughter and one played his lover.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Ellie
Jul 31 2008, 02:11 PM
Angie79
I don't get the KS comparison either. I don't see how it is disturbing though; he is just comparing their acting styles.
Well, I know that! LOL! It is not like he saying she is sexy like KS or something weird like that. He is just comparing how they approach acting.

Ellie

Angie79
Jul 31 2008, 02:13 PM
Ellie
Angie79
Well, I know that! LOL! It is not like he saying she is sexy like KS or something weird like that. He is just comparing how they approach acting.
Ok, lol, makes sense. Just seemed kinda strange on the heels of his other interviews about John and Ava's relationship. Though you're right, this interview didn't include any of that.

Hergie23
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 31 2008, 02:13 PM
Ellie
Angie79
I just think that those of us who thought Ava could have been his daughter find it a bit ironic that he would compare her to his on-screen daughter. He is 18 years older than Tamara, after all. Just a stab cuz we hated the pairing, and I will fully admit that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply