Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW tidbits
Topic Started: Jul 31 2008, 02:36 PM (803 Views)
Jonatha

Modern Love:

When Shawn Christian (Daniel) met Lauren Koslow (Kate) on Days of Our Lives, he didn't know she was a big David Bowie fan. "When I first went into the dressing room to run lines, I opened the door and there was a bunch of Bowie stuff in here," he recalls. "I literally thought, 'Oh, my God, this woman's married to David Bowie (laughs).' I did! Or I thought she was at one point and she hasn't let it go. Or that she's having an affair with David Bowie. Any of the three, right? And my brain is going, "She's beautiful enough, sexy enough, I could totally see Bowie falling for her. But I can't ask that, I don't even know her yet.' I just assumed that maybe they had a thing, or they have a thing. And then I found out she just loves Bowie, so I told her what I thought." Laughs Koslow, who has been happily married to Nick Schilliace for 20 years, "I thought it was so funny!"

Tall Tales:

Standing tall at 5'9" in her stocking feet, Arianne Zucker (Nicole, DOOL) has gotten used to towering over many a leading man. "Poor Roscoe (Born, Trent)," chuckles Zucker, who usually wears heels on the show. "It's really quite funny, I'm a tall woman. It works not making me look shorter than I am, and it adds an element to Nicole," adds the actress. "When I worked with Bryan (Dattilo, Lucas) way back when, it was like, 'Look -- you're putting me with Bryan. Let's just use (the height difference) for everything it's worth." Of course, there is one leading man who really stands up to Zucker: James Scott (EJ), "I love it," grins Zucker. "I can wear 4 inch heels."

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Oh please let this be a sign that SC and LK are on board with Date and this is Date propping! Please!!!

Sariah
Member Avatar

I really like the AZ and JS height match-up (being six feet tall myself, this is something I truly get LOL). And shallow as it is, it's one of the things I can't get past with Lucas and Chloe.

Thanks for posting!

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

James and Arianne are matched up perfectly body type wise, height, figure, and everything else, and I'd be lying if I said it's not one of the things I love about EJole :).

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Maybe the height thing is why Sami and Lucas go together! They are both short.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I love when Trent/Nicole/EJ are in scenes together. Trent is so short compared to EJ yet he can be so rude to him in a calm and cool way.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

I never notice the height thing, really...guess is does not matter to much to me. The only times I really noticed it was last summer when js and bd where in certain scenes....but james is just very tall man....everyone seems short next to him.

I would love to see LK's dressing room. She is an interesting lady.

Tricky
Member Avatar

i dont care about the height i care about the chemistry and storyline potential.

avelina
Member Avatar

I think it's great that she can wear her high heels but regardless if she was 6' tall she is no match to EJami.

Thanks for posting!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Good stuff.

The height thing with Roscoe/James/Ari is funny. I hope Daniel and Kate end up together. Kate is saving that story for me big time.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply