Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Casting Tidbit
Topic Started: Aug 1 2008, 05:06 PM (1,263 Views)
peaches179

ginababe
Aug 2 2008, 07:35 PM
I never warmed to Brady.

Me either.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

peaches179

Sindacco
Aug 2 2008, 05:40 PM
The only time I could stand Brady was during Kyles first year, you know when he still had a personality.

LOL! Never liked the character.

Jiggs
Member Avatar

Sariah
Aug 1 2008, 08:04 PM
The Brady rumor needs to die.
Yes, it does. Sorased Brady was a psycho freak.

I wouldn't mind Eric coming back if they send Sami away.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I think Brady just isn't needed right now and Eric is definitely not a good fit for him. I think Eric just isn't a good actor. He fits more as a talk show host. When he did Passions Live, he was very good.

When Brady does come back, he needs to be dark and edgy. I don't want 2000/2001 Brady either because alot of that stemmed from a crap story. I want to see that sort of edge but alot darker due to the whole drug addict angle. You need a talented actor for that and Brannon is a good one, as is Chris Beethem. I think Drew Hamilton always mentions Dax Griffin and he may be a good choice too. You need someone with an edge who can also have that romantic hero-like quality too.

Can't wait to see young Stefano either. That should be fun.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Aug 3 2008, 01:19 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply