Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Promo for Wk of 8/4
Topic Started: Aug 1 2008, 06:38 PM (1,579 Views)
Pearly
Member Avatar

http://www.nbc.com/Days_of_our_Lives/video/#mea=281871

How does it look? I can't watch it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sariah
Member Avatar

It looks sweet, I bet Bo & Hope fans will really love it. It's the promo of the wedding with some flashbacks to their other weddings thrown in. It looks a little like they designed it in hopes that it might bring some viewers that have tuned out back.

cjknick
Member Avatar

How many weddings do Bo and Hope need?

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I kind of rolled my eyes at Phillip the "hero" but the sets and costumes and everything looks great for both the Phorgan story and especially the Bope stuff. I guess Bo shaves his beard for the wedding?

fancyface78
Member Avatar

cjknick
Aug 1 2008, 07:09 PM
How many weddings do Bo and Hope need?
Just one more ;)

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Aug 1 2008, 07:23 PM
I kind of rolled my eyes at Phillip the "hero" but the sets and costumes and everything looks great for both the Phorgan story and especially the Bope stuff. I guess Bo shaves his beard for the wedding?
That was last weeks promo. ;)

This week is with BOPE alone. I like the BOPE wedding stuff. This is the only romance they can promote. :laugh:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I think it's awesome!!

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

DOOL: Promo for the week of August 4th, 2008.

Download/watch in HQ
Edited by Rakesh198, Aug 1 2008, 08:33 PM.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Thanks for posting that Rakesh!

I can't wait for this mainly because Bope are my favorite couple in all of daytime.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tricky
Member Avatar

i also think its awesome, i just hope some scene isnt in this episode that makes me have to skip dool that day, i would hate that, i love bo and hope and i dont wanna miss this, please powers that be keep the bad things away from this episode so i can enjoy it!!!

King
Member Avatar

Wow. This is the best DAYS promo in six or seven months easily. Haha.

Very exciting. But I prefer PR with a beard. I guess it's good when that is my only complaint though. :)

I wish I had a TV! :laugh:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Wow...I got all teary eyed LOL.

Seriously, they really went all out. Making it like New Orleans, the carriage, everyone being there...love it. I hope this brings some fans back. The vows seem very emotional too. The whole thing just looks great. Loved that they went on location for it. Everyone looks great. I like the idea of them getting married because of everyone they've been through the past few years with Zack, the plane crash, Ava, and Bo's illness. Plus, after Hope threw her ring away in 2006, I've wanted her to get a new one. Now she will and I love the whole story behind the ring too, as was mentioned in SOD.

I do prefer PR with the beard too LOL. I also laugh seeing Steve and Kayla there because they've never witnessed a Bo and Hope wedding. Did anyone notice Victor is there in a wheelchair? I guess he's recovering LOL. Glad he made it though. It prevents people from ,saying Bo and Hope are selfish doing this when he is in the hospital. I see Kate is there too so she can save us from Chan hell :laugh: .

This is easily the best promo since March...hell, since February. The next few weeks may be the best since February. It's good to be excited about what is to come and to see so many others excited too. I hope NBC and Days promote the upcoming stuff heavily with the Olympics coming and all.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Aug 2 2008, 02:39 AM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I really don't have any interest in this at all. I am a Bope fan, but I just never got in to the whole renewing the vows thing. It has been done so much already.

It will be nice to see everyone together for an event though.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Wow, Peter Reckell looks so odd now with no facial hair! LoL
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Rakesh198
Aug 1 2008, 08:14 PM
IMissAremid
Aug 1 2008, 07:23 PM
That was last weeks promo. ;)

This week is with BOPE alone. I like the BOPE wedding stuff. This is the only romance they can promote. :laugh:
Oh LOL. Can you tell I'm not watching the show too closely these days? :D

LOVE the REAL promo for this week though. Especially enjoy seeing the New Orleans wedding footage after having visited that plantation where they filmed that earlier this summer. So neat.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Peter looks much better shaved.

King
Member Avatar

Yeah, PR, why is Victor in a wheelchair??

I haven't really been following.

King
Member Avatar

PR with no beard reminds me of RoboBo.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

King
Aug 2 2008, 04:00 AM
Yeah, PR, why is Victor in a wheelchair??

I haven't really been following.
He had a stroke. Right now he is still in the hospital.

King
Member Avatar

When/why??

Have I actually been missing good stuff? Haha.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply