Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Promo for Wk of 8/4
Topic Started: Aug 1 2008, 06:38 PM (1,585 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

A week or two ago. I can't remember. Right now Victor, Phillip, and Lucas are all in the hospital.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Damn.

They must be really trying to make use of those sets. Haha.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

LOL. Funny you mention sets since Victor went down with his stroke at the oh-so-seldom-used Brady Pub. ;)

Kenny
Member Avatar

Victor had a stroke because he saw the pictures of Kate as a prostitute that Sami was blackmailing her with!

Oh, nevermind. That was back when the show was actually watchable. Who knows what this stroke was caused by, and furthermore, does anybody really give a shit? LoL

King
Member Avatar

LMAO @ both y'alllll.

Poor Vic. He's had so many medical ailments.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Kenny
Aug 2 2008, 04:37 AM
Victor had a stroke because he saw the pictures of Kate as a prostitute that Sami was blackmailing her with!

Oh, nevermind. That was back when the show was actually watchable. Who knows what this stroke was caused by, and furthermore, does anybody really give a shit? LoL
Yes, we that actually watch the show give a shit.

Ives
Member Avatar

Kenny

This stroke, somewhat on the heels of Victor stepping up to help Bo with his near death illness and Shawn Sr.'s death, has been used somewhat as a catalyst to cause Bo to rethink his Kiriakis heritage and what it means to him. I think if they continue to develop that angle, it is an interesting story for Bo. In a pragmatic effect, it was the catalyst to have Bo cover up the evidence against Philip. I am curious, also, whether it will bring to light if there is something more to the relationship between Dan and Victor.

LorrieOw
Member Avatar

Ives
Aug 2 2008, 10:51 AM
Kenny

This stroke, somewhat on the heels of Victor stepping up to help Bo with his near death illness and Shawn Sr.'s death, has been used somewhat as a catalyst to cause Bo to rethink his Kiriakis heritage and what it means to him. I think if they continue to develop that angle, it is an interesting story for Bo. In a pragmatic effect, it was the catalyst to have Bo cover up the evidence against Philip. I am curious, also, whether it will bring to light if there is something more to the relationship between Dan and Victor.
Daniel does seem to know a little too much about Victor's world. Maybe I misunderstood what he was saying to Chelsea on Monday, but he seemed awfully in the know about the Paul Hollingsworth disappearance.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

I wanted Victor to die.

LOL IMA! I haven't watched the show in 2 weeks now.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

We're gonna get wonderful flashbacks of these two. Bo looks very cleaned up for the ceremony. The shaved look takes years off his overall appearance.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Ives
Aug 2 2008, 10:51 AM
Kenny

I agree. That is why It's my favorite story. it makes sense and forces Bo to confront his Kiriakis roots. With Shawn Sr gone, it just works. I like the fact that Victor's stroke actually meant something, which is a sign that the show is at least improving and we aren't just getting random events with no consequences.

I would like to see the Dan and Victor thing lead to something more, perhaps something that is quite dark. Higley does seem to enjoy the Kiriakis family. She wrote for Victor alot her first stunt and brought Philip back. This time, she brought Nicole back and has given us more of Victor and alot of Philip and has focused alot on Bo's Kiriakis side. I like that. It's about time they confronted that story angle.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply