Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
*RUMOR* New HW for DOOL; Is this true?
Topic Started: Aug 4 2008, 12:29 PM (2,200 Views)
DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Yeah, we've been trying to get rid of Guza for ages, fans hate him but Frons/Phelps seem to love him. He's not going anywhere.
This is probably the work of Terry or someone.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CindyJean
Member Avatar

Reliable sources? A poster on the IMDb board is about as unreliable as you can get. I'll believe this when I see it.

King
Member Avatar

LMAO.

I agree, but still, thanks for posting Rake! :)

Red Mist
Member Avatar

OMG I hated Sunset BEACH. I switched networks and watched OLTL during Sunsets rein. I hope this guys is not coming to DAYS.....

King
Member Avatar

Well, he only wrote for like two months of SUN, I mean he did create it though.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Y&RWorldTurner
Aug 4 2008, 01:23 PM
LMAO! This is a lie of epic proportions, I don't know how anyone could believe this
:D

My thought exactly. Although it is nice seeing a fake rumor invented about DAYS that has nothing to do with Shelly Hennig or Rachel Melvin for once.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Aug 4 2008, 06:28 PM
Y&RWorldTurner
LMAO! This is a lie of epic proportions, I don't know how anyone could believe this

My thought exactly. Although it is nice seeing a fake rumor invented about DAYS that has nothing to do with Shelly Hennig or Rachel Melvin for once.
LOL

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :drunk:

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Y&RWorldTurner

Lol true! Or Kristen Renton or Molly Brunett

Janelli
Member Avatar

No way Fronz is letting Guza get away from GH. Fronz just thinks Guza is a God or something. THe only thing Guza has done right lately is the character of Spinelli and putting him heavily in scenes with Jason and now Maxie. That is the only reason I prefer GH over Days right now.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Well, there is no way this will happen. If he hasn't been fired by GH yet, he won't be. I really think he would have to leave of his own accord at this point. Frons and JFP seem happy so he's going nowhere.

Having said that, I do think Guza, shockingly enough, could do well at Days. I hate what he's done at GH too but alot of that has to do with Frons and JFP. He tends to like adventure plots and big events and that kind of thing is up Days' alley. The only concern is that he likes to pimp a select few but I do think Guza has some positives if he were to end up in the position but that isn't going to happen.

CindyJean
Member Avatar

DolceDiMera
Aug 4 2008, 08:30 PM
IMissAremid
Y&RWorldTurner

Lol true! Or Kristen Renton or Molly Brunett
Or Sorasing Ciara so she can be Melanie's best friend! The BS gets sooo old!

Dr. Chip

Corday says he prefers having a woman write the show, and we all know he always tells the truth. :-)

Seriously, Guza and Benard aren't coming to DAYS.

Errol

I highly doubt DAYS would take Guza after that show is reaching record lows and is centered on the mob because of him. There won't be anything but bombs, guns and shoot outs on DAYS if he were in charge. No family connections or storylines with focus. It'll be plot after plot after plot. The men will dominate the women, and the women will beg for forgiveness from the man if she finds out he cheated on her.

Yeah, so not the soap you want DAYS to turn into if he ever came.

Jiggs
Member Avatar

Errol
Aug 5 2008, 01:24 PM
I highly doubt DAYS would take Guza after that show is reaching record lows and is centered on the mob because of him. There won't be anything but bombs, guns and shoot outs on DAYS if he were in charge. No family connections or storylines with focus. It'll be plot after plot after plot. The men will dominate the women, and the women will beg for forgiveness from the man if she finds out he cheated on her.

Yeah, so not the soap you want DAYS to turn into if he ever came.
Hey, that kind of sounds like Days now!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I don't buy this for one second....

jcar03
Member Avatar

The source is IMDB its not a credible source whatsoever and this just spreads it around to other boards where people take it as gospel.

Mason
Member Avatar

There's not a snowball's chance in hell that this is really happening. (Although, it would be just my luck if DAYS got rid of Higley only to hire another of Frons's beloved hacks in her place)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply